What a load of rubbish.:(

Comments

• Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i agree, and to think what they did not put threw compared to this
  • far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    mate, you're about a year late on that part...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 bad years in a row, they need to pull something special out of the bag next year.
  • cuzacuza Posts: 1,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is dire.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    Totally insulting awful tv:mad:
  • belfastkidbelfastkid Posts: 2,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grenade wrote: »
    2 bad years in a row, they need to pull something special out of the bag next year.

No no...i think they need to put the show INTO a bag....then throw it in the river.
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did the media get hold of that thing? If they did and the show gets a backlash, its definitely goodbye BGT.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isnt helping really the BBC wont put something strong in at the same time.
    As we saw last night The Apprentice really hurt the ratings.the days of BGT totally owning everything I think are over.
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    belfastkid wrote: »
    No no...i think they need to put the show INTO a bag....then throw it in the river.

No, they leave it for us that like it and you haters go out for a walk:rolleyes:
  • Eloise TardellaEloise Tardella Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im still annoyed that for the third time in the row the producers seemed to have boycotted all talented females, leaving us with one dotty older lady in the final and that's it. what is their problem?
  • friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show is on its last legs. Acts like Diversity or even Spellbound who were quite over-rated last year just don't want or need to audition for this show. It's just a circus and Simon Cowell has no idea what to do about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i agree that the ratings are more indicative of the fact that every other channel refuses to schedule anything weighty against it

Ive never really actually hated the x factor or BGT until tonight but they way they treated that girl was horrendous.

It deserves not to come back, but it will

the only thing that will kill the show would be evidence of that scandal noones allowed to talk about.

And if that happens it could knock off the X Factor too