Photo of Whitney Houston in her Casket

xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
Forum Member

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christ, she looks better than most living people!
  • Options
    deano0501deano0501 Posts: 1,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Kelly Rowland! :eek:
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    WTF, it is very ghoul OP thread! Won't click the link.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a fake, apparently.
  • Options
    HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure it was a good idea to disclose she's buried in $500,000 worth of jewellery, I hope there's a lot of security at the cemetery.
  • Options
    Jeanie GoldJeanie Gold Posts: 636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks peaceful. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought I'd heard earlier on Radio 2 that the cemetery has been closed because of traffic jams caused by "mourning fans". I will NOT be clicking on the link.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    Not sure it was a good idea to disclose she's buried in $500,000 worth of jewellery, I hope there's a lot of security at the cemetery.

Was thinking that myself !!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    That picture if it's real makes her look at peace, it's not that shocking. She looked so well before she died, in the last pictures of her at the nightclub although she was sweaty and probably a bit drunk she was still very beautiful.
    She had lost teeth and everything due to her drug use. She probably had a bit of plastic surgery too but she was stunning.
    There are pictures of her as a teen model on the Daily mail site, she had it all really..goodlooking and an amazing voice, but obviously inside she wasn't happy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2104648/Whitney-Houston-happy-hopeful-teen-model-fame-led-tragic-demise.html
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think they'll have done her up for any photos that would have been taken later on. All of these celebrities who've died, would have been done up so they wouldn't have looked embarrassingly bad when being photographed in their coffin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Genuine of not - it's tacky and sick.
  • Options
    HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That picture if it's real makes her look at peace, it's not that shocking. She looked so well before she died, in the last pictures of her at the nightclub although she was sweaty and probably a bit drunk she was still very beautiful.
    She had lost teeth and everything due to her drug use. She probably had a bit of plastic surgery too but she was stunning.
    There are pictures of her as a teen model on the Daily mail site, she had it all really..goodlooking and an amazing voice, but obviously inside she wasn't happy.

I'm sure she was unhappy with some aspects of her life, I think we all are, but that's not always the reason someone takes drugs, sometimes it's just because they like the way they feel after taking them. Some do go from recreational use to being an addict, but that is also the same for people who drink alcohol and the majority of the population seem to be able to handle it. Crack is highly addictive and can take someone from being a recreational drug user to an addict because the drug makes you want more of it each time you take it as it changes the chemical structure of your brain into thinking it must have it to function. I'd imagine most are introduced to crack and other highly addictive drugs when they are high on other drugs and not thinking clearly of the dangers.
  • Options
    sunsetbeachsunsetbeach Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »

Why? Its very common in the usa to have open caskets at funerals most people in the USA have probably seen a loved one like that at some point in their lives.
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why? Its very common in the usa to have open caskets at funerals most people in the USA have probably seen a loved one like that at some point in their lives.

yes it is quite usual, though i find it distasteful that someone in or close to the family took the pic and sold it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    yes it is quite usual, though i find it distasteful that someone in or close to the family took the pic and sold it

Some will resort to anything for money. No doubt they'll be told where to get off when they're found out.
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Who ever sold that pic is the scum of the earth :mad:

RIP Whitney :(
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    MadonnaMIX wrote: »

Never! I would have videotaped it for YouTube. She's dead, what does she care?
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Great idea to let the world know just how much her jewellery is worth.
    Grave robbers anyone?
  • Options
    JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

that person is now a millionaire though

viewing the body like this is normal all throughout the rest of the world
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    Grave robbers anyone?

Yeah, I did think that was a very stupid move on their part. They were basically just encouraging thieving by revealing that.
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Viewing the body of a family member or friend at a funeral home is normal

But you dont take pictures of that decessed and sell them to the highest bidder

I hope the money they got brings them nothing but bad luck
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    Grave robbers anyone?

As if they've actually buried her in that gear...I'm betting that the profits of her jewels is already dancing up the family's collective nostrils. Sad...she didn't stand a chance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viewing the body of a family member or friend at a funeral home is normal

But you dont take pictures of that decessed and sell them to the highest bidder

I hope the money they got brings them nothing but bad luck

If they were going to take a photo it should have been as a memento, not as a way of making money.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »

People don't care anymore. They think they own people. The concept of dignity is deader than Whitney is.
  • Options
    mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most people seem to be assuming it was a friend or family member. If it is genuine, why couldn't it have been an employee at the funeral home?