CS Faye's behaviour

Comments

• tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anna knew this when she adopted her

Don't you mean When Anna & Eddie adopted her before she ran him off with tales of abuse when she cottoned on he'd got the measure of from the off and did'nt want to adopt her in the first place. (Which was conveniently overlooked by SS during the contact visits but we won't go there;))

Oh and For all owen's faults (and he has many), Its his house, he owns it and if it was'nt for him they would be living in a tiny flat or bedsit and she probably would have been back in care by now anyway because she's so damaged & needy as you say she wouldn't be able to cope with the move and no treats while Anna struggled to pay the rent, which coincidently has already been touched on previously when Anna thought she had to cut back and have to move out before Owen brought the house and faye kicked off about never getting anything in yet another me me me tantrum after thieving from the shop.

:D
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    Don't you mean When Anna & Eddie adopted her before she ran him off with tales of abuse when she cottoned on he'd got the measure of from the off and did'nt want to adopt her in the first place. (Which was conveniently overlooked by SS during the contact visits but we won't go there;))

Oh and For all owen's faults (and he has many), Its his house, he owns it and if it was'nt for him they would be living in a tiny flat or bedsit and she probably would have been back in care by now anyway because she's so damaged & needy as you say she wouldn't be able to cope with the move and no treats while Anna struggled to pay the rent, which coincidently has already been touched on previously when Anna thought she had to cut back and have to move out before Owen brought the house and faye kicked off about never getting anything in yet another me me me tantrum after thieving from the shop.

:D

And breathe :cool: :D

Faye would be more than happy in a tiny bedsit if it meant Owen wasn't there and you're right Eddie upped sticks because he knew he wasn't capable of looking after Faye and kudos to him for that. It's just unfortunate that Anna was too in love with the idea of being a Mum again and ignored her obvious failings so she could have that title once more.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Faye is a troubled child who is very need and Anna knew this when she adopted her but instead of focussing completely on this vulnerable charge she started a relationship with a local thug and invited him into her home and let him stay even after this thug attacked Faye :eek:

If Anna wasn't prepared to focus on Faye 100% she shouldn't have adopted her but Anna wanted to be mum again :rolleyes:

Anna has seriously let Faye down and unfortunately she is suffering the consequences now.

I dont think Owen actually "attacked" her. He disciplined her in a way that is not considered acceptable today, but it was not really an "attack" as such.
  • fayemianfayemian Posts: 3,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think Owen actually "attacked" her. He disciplined her in a way that is not considered acceptable today, but it was not really an "attack" as such.

i actually found that discipline quite chilling. smashing up a computer isn't discipline, an appropriate action would have been confiscating it. that behaviour directed at me when i was a kid would have terrified me, i was really sensitive when i was little.

he may not have actually beaten her, but it was still way too aggresive
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree Anna failed, But not failed Faye as such only in respect of not disciplining the kid, she has bent over backwards for that kid & more, The failure on Anna's part is to Eddie & Ultimately Gary when she failed to listen to what his father was telling her when starting on this one man quest.

And faye would only be happy for a while with no owen but no money or treats and as already shown she won't be happy for long.

Anyway tiggertiger we shall never agree on the character of Fayemien so on that note I kiss your snout and tickle your ears, but we seem to agree on some kind of failure on the part of Anna even thought its to different characters.

Lol
    xx
    Forum Member

I call it an attack. It was very nasty.
    Forum Member
    fayemian wrote: »
    i actually found that discipline quite chilling. smashing up a computer isn't discipline, an appropriate action would have been confiscating it. that behaviour directed at me when i was a kid would have terrified me, i was really sensitive when i was little.

He did beat her. He smacked her quite viciously and that was what I was talking about.

ETA and that is why I say Anna failed Faye. She allowed Owen in to live with them after that :mad:
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Faye is a troubled child who is very need and Anna knew this when she adopted her but instead of focussing completely on this vulnerable charge she started a relationship with a local thug and invited him into her home and let him stay even after this thug attacked Faye :eek:

If Anna wasn't prepared to focus on Faye 100% she shouldn't have adopted her but Anna wanted to be mum again :rolleyes:

Anna has seriously let Faye down and unfortunately she is suffering the consequences now.

Agreed. I think the SL suffered after her screen husband Eddie decided to leave, I'm sure that wasn't in the script. They then bought Owen in which has been ridiculously stupid. Faye needed time to adjust.
    Aside from the fact her acting is truly awful the SL has been very poor
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did beat her. He smacked her quite viciously and that was what I was talking about.

ah, i missed that. i thought he'd just grabbed the computer off her and smashed it?
    Forum Member
    chloeb wrote: »
    Agreed. I think the SL suffered after her screen husband Eddie decided to leave, I'm sure that wasn't in the script. They then bought Owen in which has been ridiculously stupid. Faye needed time to adjust.
    Aside from the fact her acting is truly awful the SL has been very poor

Wasn't Eddie sacked :confused: which makes it even more stupid. Right in the middle of an adoption story line :rolleyes: I can't remember if Social Services even stopping to blink let alone re-assess the situation and no one seemed to give a damn about Owen suddenly being in her life.
    ah, i missed that. i thought he'd just grabbed the computer off her and smashed it?

He did that too. These were 2 different attacks and yet Anna has continued that relationship.
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes he slap her but because she killed his fish, which funnily enough people seemed to have missed that fact out. She even had a smug smile after she did it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he slap her but because she killed his fish, which funnily enough people seemed to have missed that fact out. She even had a smug smile after she did it.

Another tick off the juvenile psychopathic check list.
    Forum Member

I was talking about the smacked bottom. I thought the computer broke accidentally, but the row was dreadful.

I am not condoning smacking by any means but a form of discipline which is legal cant really be described as an attack.
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    this kid is the Devils Spawn..... I bet her head twists all the way round... when nobody's looking... damn... I've scared myself now... :O
    Forum Member
    Wasn't Eddie sacked :confused: which makes it even more stupid. Right in the middle of an adoption story line :rolleyes: I can't remember if Social Services even stopping to blink let alone re-assess the situation and no one seemed to give a damn about Owen suddenly being in her life.

He did that too. These were 2 different attacks and yet Anna has continued that relationship.
    She must have already adopted her before Owen came along ? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See, like I said before (on this thread or the other one, I can't remember) Anna really should have asked post adoption services for support for Faye after the fish thing. That shows a seriously disturbed kid.

Maybe if she had (and this was real :D) they may have got some help for her and the Tim thing may never have happened.
    Forum Member

Not at all but you probably couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread which I don't blame you for ;)

It's been mentioned many a time and it's true she did. One place she particularly enjoyed spending time was the shed / house in the garden but Owen decided he wanted to get rid of it and have a pond and fish. Faye didn't want this and she asked and begged for the place she loved to remain but Owen wanted his pond and Anna as ever bowed down to his wishes.

So one place Faye loved to spend time in was knocked down so Owen could have his pond and fish. Faye killed the fish out of spite. All very symbolic and understandable to be perfectly honest.

Owen spanked her viciously in punishment for this :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must have already adopted her before Owen came along ? :confused:

I just looked on Wikipedia :o and Eddie indeed left pre-adoption, and the relationship with Owen had started bubbling under pre-adoption. But they didn't really start going out properly until after the adoption order went through. So SS wouldn't really have been able to do anything then anyway.

And Faye didn't find out about it until after too. Nice timing eh...you've just been adopted but before you start feeling secure about it, here's my new fella. :rolleyes:

Amazed they didn't do more when Eddie left though. Someone's long term relationship breaks down and SS don't think the situation might be worth reviewing? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One place she particularly enjoyed spending time was the shed / house in the garden but Owen decided he wanted to get rid of it and have a pond and fish. Faye didn't want this and she asked and begged for the place she loved to remain but Owen wanted his pond and Anna as ever bowed down to his wishes.

So one place Faye loved to spend time in was knocked down so Owen could have his pond and fish. Faye killed the fish out of spite. All very symbolic and understandable to be perfectly honest.

I'd forgotten about that. Anna was the one who needed her arse paddling then :mad:
    Forum Member
    I was talking about the smacked bottom. I thought the computer broke accidentally, but the row was dreadful.

Owen in one of his usual out of control moments hurled the computer in front of Faye. How can someone like him have anything to do with children let alone a vulnerable child like Faye.
    I am not condoning smacking by any means but a form of discipline which is legal cant really be described as an attack.

Why. Attack means 'an aggressive and violent action against a person'. That's what I saw :confused:
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I call it an attack. It was very nasty.

Faye killing Owen's fish out of spite, accusing Anna of assault; now that was very nasty!

Yet she still gets the "poor Faye-zy wai-zy, she is just a confused little mite" line from her defenders. She knows exactly what she is doing:mad:
    Forum Member
    Owen in one of his usual out of control moments hurled the computer in front of Faye. How can someone like him have anything to do with children let alone a vulnerable child like Faye.

Why. Attack means 'an aggressive and violent action against a person'. That's what I saw :confused:

In that case almost all of us over the age of thirty have been subjected to violent attacks.

This form of discipline was once common and I dont see it as being "out of control" necessarily.
    Plenty of people used to using physical punishment learn to use different methods.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Not at all but you probably couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread which I don't blame you for ;)

It's been mentioned many a time and it's true she did. One place she particularly enjoyed spending time was the shed / house in the garden but Owen decided he wanted to get rid of it and have a pond and fish. Faye didn't want this and she asked and begged for the place she loved to remain but Owen wanted his pond and Anna as ever bowed down to his wishes.

Owen spanked her viciously in punishment for this :mad:

She had her own bedroom, which is more than a lots of kids have got. It's not up to her to decide what her mum can do with the garden. And if it was real life, pet-killing is only "understandable" as an indication that a child is seriously disturbed and needs professional help.

The one thing I do agree about is that Owen is a problem not because he means Faye any real harm but because he has a mean streak and a nasty temper, and I doubt the adoption would have been approved if he had been in the picture from the start.
    Forum Member
    Faye killing Owen's fish out of spite, accusing Anna of assault; now that was very nasty!

Yet she still gets the "poor Faye-zy wai-zy, she is just a confused little mite" line from her defenders. She knows exactly what she is doing:mad:

Nobody in their right mind would leave a child that killed fish without treatment.
    Anna has failed her in this respect.
    Forum Member

Not sure what you think changing her name achieves but hey ho each to their own. I've explained what led to Faye killing the fish and as for accusing Anna of assault I so wish she had done Owen at the time, when he did assault her but you're probably not too bothered about a thug like Owen letting loose on Faye-zy wai-zy.
    In that case almost all of us over the age of thirty have been subjected to violent attacks.

This form of discipline was once common and I dont see it as being "out of control" necessarily.
    Plenty of people used to using physical punishment learn to use different methods.

I said what the definition of attack is 'an aggressive and violent action against a person'. Do you not think that's what happened to Faye :confused: I do :cool:
    Tigermama wrote: »
    She had her own bedroom, which is more than a lots of kids have got. It's not up to her to decide what her mum can do with the garden. And if it was real life, pet-killing is only "understandable" as an indication that a child is seriously disturbed and needs professional help.

The one thing I do agree about is that Owen is a problem not because he means Faye any real harm but because he has a mean streak and a nasty temper, and I doubt the adoption would have been approved if he had been in the picture from the start.

Anna decided to adopt a vulnerable, difficult, needy child and in so doing she could at least have devoted some time to her and her needs. Unfortunately for Faye Anna was too interested in her love life and appeasing the lover she chose.

Faye had hardly been there 2 minutes when Owen came along and decided what to do with the garden, not Anna by the way, Owen decided and anna just let the bully get what he wanted.

Too right Owen is a problem but so is Anna, clearly just hankering over being called Mum again and not devoting herself to the hard work this requires.