The video won't play for me!

i'll see if its on youtube
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d0lphin wrote: »
    Was Andrei there?

apparently there was no routine with him and Susie last night but he is in the tour programme and is featured on the website as a pro so no doubt he will appear at some stage.
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priggy wrote: »
    The video won't play for me!

Iam uploading it now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    what happened on the SCD tour?

Was Chris there tonight? I didn't see him in the rehearsal pics
    He's only guaranteed to skate at the weekends as he cant get the time off from Hollyoaks!! I know last year if he finished work early he travelled to the venue to perform and only missed about four shows altogether. He's the only one trying to do two jobs at once.
  • Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what happened on the SCD tour?

Was Chris there tonight? I didn't see him in the rehearsal pics

Rachel got the same kind of treatment as Jess by the public and a showguy Tom (same kinda guy as Ray) won by a landslide...

On the tour, Rachel won almost every date.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Psychosis wrote: »
    Rachel got the same kind of treatment as Jess by the public and a showguy Tom (same kinda guy as Ray) won by a landslide...

No but Ray has been the best skater all the way through the competition.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No but Ray has been the best skater all the way through the competition.

I don't think he was the best skater every week *shrugs* But that's an argument for another thread, lol.
  • Options
    RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    lilyscent wrote: »
    He's only guaranteed to skate at the weekends as he cant get the time off from Hollyoaks!! I know last year if he finished work early he travelled to the venue to perform and only missed about four shows altogether. He's the only one trying to do two jobs at once.

Not that it matter but

Ray is also doing two jobs at once now he is fitting in Grease dress runs in aswell as the tour so Chris is not the only.

Has Chris not finished in Hollyoaks now? I read he finishes recording the end of April for Hollyoaks maybe he is working on something else in secret now which is stopping him doing all dates
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lots of them doing rehearsals for other things during the show, suzanne did chicago last year and just drove back to london from the venues, must be really tiring...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's kinda what happened last year on the tour - Suzanne won the show, but Chris won the tour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Rachel was the best overall in SCD and Tom winning was a shock - Ray has been the best overall in DOI and whilst it was a shock Jess didnt make final it was not a shock that she didnt win
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rayforever wrote: »
    Ice dance stars show it's great when you skate

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Ice-dance-stars-show-it39s.5138603.jp

video on the right hand side just press the play green button

Thanks for that, great video clip:)
  • Options
    ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't watch the year Kyran won, but having seen him many times since, all I can think is that the other contestants must have been awful. He wouldn't have made half way through last year or this year.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see my boy Ray won last night.
    booking to see him and Maria in Manchester..anyone else going there?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't watch the year Kyran won, but having seen him many times since, all I can think is that the other contestants must have been awful. He wouldn't have made half way through last year or this year.
    well Clare was in the same year as him as was duncan. don't know if you've seen either of them. IMO, i think if he or Clare had been in either last years or this years they could have won because they just had so much fun on the ice and you could clearly see they were having fun. They were definitely better skaters and performers than Zoe and Donal this year, better performers than Jess.
    minxymoo wrote: »
    Good to see my boy Ray won last night.
    booking to see him and Maria in Manchester..anyone else going there?:)

i'm going to Manchester on the 17th!
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    bendymixer wrote: »
    But Rachel was the best overall in SCD and Tom winning was a shock - Ray has been the best overall in DOI and whilst it was a shock Jess didnt make final it was not a shock that she didnt win

Not that I want to bring Strictly into this, but Tom winning was not a shock as both Rachel and Lisa had been in the dance off at least 5 times between them and he hadn't been in it at all.

The voting public just didn't like them; same as Jess.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not that I want to bring Strictly into this, but Tom winning was not a shock as both Rachel and Lisa had been in the dance off at least 5 times between them and he hadn't been in it at all.

The voting public just didn't like them; same as Jess.

same especially as the semi-final judges score and public vote which they showed on final night went toward the final score and it had Tom at the top of the public leaderboard and his showdance was absolute superb.

I don't think there has been a third place shock on DOI, not sure about Strictly coz haven't followed it as closely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well Clare was in the same year as him as was duncan. don't know if you've seen either of them. IMO, i think if he or Clare had been in either last years or this years they could have won because they just had so much fun on the ice and you could clearly see they were having fun. They were definitely better skaters and performers than Zoe and Donal this year, better performers than Jess.

i'm going to Manchester on the 17th!
    Hey might see you there.
    if you see a Drew Barrymore look a like screaming hysterically when Ray comes on...ya got me.:o;)
  • Options
    ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well Clare was in the same year as him as was duncan

Strange - I remember those two, but I obviously didn't watch much of it. I remember Duncan being voted off and that left Clare and presumably Kyran, but cannot remember him at all.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did everyone perform?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did everyone perform?

I've heard that:

Todd skates to Help and Smile.

T&D skate to bolero, Wake Me Up(group) and Save the Last Dance.

Fred & Mel skated to Fever in the second half
    Frankie, Matt & Dan skated to Two Tribes go to War
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ray did rock around the clock and nothing gonna stop us now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard that:

Todd skates to Help and Smile.

T&D skate to bolero, Wake Me Up(group) and Save the Last Dance.

Fred & Mel skated to Fever in the second half
    Frankie, Matt & Dan skated to Two Tribes go to War
    Frankie Goes to Hollywood...theres a blast from the past!
    I used to know Holly and Paul.not in that way- OBVIOUSLY.