Series 7 Spoilers & Information Beginning to Come In

Comments

• The GathererThe Gatherer Posts: 2,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joanne1938 wrote: »
    No it is my genuine, honest, impartial opinion. I won't play sides, saying either all the RTD crew or all the SM crew are the best. Nor will I criticize someone for the sake of an argument. I accept some people like Karen's performances and that some people dislike Freema's.But its my opinion, I'm keeping it. So there!:D

Fair enough! :D I do agree with your "Teletubbies on Prozac" view!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Thank you!:D:D
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you!:D:D
    I agree with this a little, but I really think they'll be dealing with it soon. :)
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steven1977 wrote: »
    Id like to know when they will air the trailer on BBC1

I don't think it will, it's something to please the fans (perhaps a little naively as we have seen this is often times an impossible feat ;)). Once the series gets nearer they will have a proper series 7 trailer with clips from a lot more episodes than here.
  • Whovian1109Whovian1109 Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know that's meant to be an insult, but i would DEFINITELY watch that show :D and i can see how Doctor Who could be teletubbies on prozac, the madcappery of it all (yes madcappery is a word in my universe...xD)
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its going to have to get good when Jenna Coleman comes in, because she just can't do an "Amy" performance. I like Karen Gillan, but the "silly girl playing at being a psychotic stooge" act is ridiculous. Jenny Coleman is like Freema Agyemang, she can really act...I mean Really! I just think its a shame that Arthur Darvill wasn't allowed to flourish more, because he's very talented also.And when Jenna comes in, please Matt stop that silly grinningand jerky walking like you're stoned, you're much better than that Okay that's my Christmas wishes done:)

As can Karen Gillan. Just because you don't like her character doesn't mean she's not a good actress - her whole career is not just and won't be just one character...
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know that's meant to be an insult, but i would DEFINITELY watch that show :D and i can see how Doctor Who could be teletubbies on prozac, the madcappery of it all (yes madcappery is a word in my universe...xD)

I'm not quite sure what the effects of prozac on either the teletubbies or the Doctor would be, (more hyperactive? More laid back?)

But madcappery is a fantastic word - I may use it myself at some future time. :)
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    Radio Times say they have a Doctor Who exlusive to reveal soon, and it isn't avout daleks...

intriguing :)
  • MulettMulett Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    Radio Times say they have a Doctor Who exlusive to reveal soon, and it isn't avout daleks... intriguing :)

Ooohhh . . could be
    1. new TARDIS set (unlikely I think)
    2. multi-Doctor anniversary story
    3. returning monster
    4. returning companion
    5. Matt's leaving
    6. Moffat's leaving
    7. Movie news
    8. New funding stream (US TV station)
    Forum Member
    New Tardis set has already been built! (well, they have a new wall at least :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S2wU4xXBss)

in that video you will also see a new walkway with a tennant - like coral effect (which looks pretty cool too :cool:)
    Forum Member
    Turns out it's a photoshoot with Jenna Louise Coleman:

http://www.radiotimes.com/photos/2012-03-30/doctor-who-photo-exclusive---jenna-louise-coleman-as-the-new-companion

*sarcasm* Thanks RT. Much more exciting than the dalek images *sarcasm*
  • MulettMulett Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    *sarcasm* Thanks RT. Much more exciting than the dalek images *sarcasm*
    I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that the word 'exclusive' is a tad over used these days.
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The meaning of the word has been twisted to mean "VERY VERY EXCITING STUFF."

Though, I'm always excited to see more Jenna...
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    CD93 wrote: »
    The meaning of the word has been twisted to mean "VERY VERY EXCITING STUFF."

Though, I'm always excited to see more Jenna...

http://www.celebrity-pix.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29909
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Been there, seen that :p Always well-received.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Some filming taking place next week in Cardiff :)
  • EaglestrikerEaglestriker Posts: 3,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gem26 wrote: »
    Some filming taking place next week in Cardiff :)

In the Physics building of the University apparently :) Glad I'm sticking around this Easter break! Except I doubt I'd be able to get in since it is...Easter break...they're a sneaky lot.
  • MikaRimmerMikaRimmer Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the Physics building of the University apparently :) Glad I'm sticking around this Easter break! Except I doubt I'd be able to get in since it is...Easter break...they're a sneaky lot.

I wonder what day, I'll have to go along on a road trip with my friends....even though its a 20 minute drive. Hopefully they'll be there on Thursday when I finish school early.
    Forum Member
    If you get there Thursday you'll miss it!
    Forum Member

I'm in a dilemma. I could stay in work for several hours but I guess there's no guarantee they'll start filming on time.

Plus I don't fancy seeing the 'monsters' of this particular episode, even if people are just in costume :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you get there Thursday you'll miss it!

Aw! Do you know what day they are there?
    Maybe they'll be filming around by the bay at Amy and Rory's house, on the convention on our way to the Tardis set tour, we passed the street, and the tour guide said that's where they are filming Amy and Rory's house. They also said they're off to the US in 2 weeks to film, which is where Amy and Rory's last episode takes place, so I've been wondering if they'll be going to the house to film sometime this week to film Amy and Rory's departure scene if they don't die and leave similarly to Martha. And since they don't always film in order, I thought they'd do it before they go to the US.
    Forum Member
    Wednesday evening.

Are they definitely filming in the U.S.? Cos what they're apparently doing ties in with stuff I've read elsewhere re: Amy's last episode.
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they definitely filming in the U.S.? Cos what they're apparently doing ties in with stuff I've read elsewhere re: Amy's last episode.

Yes, the relevant posts are a couple of pages back.
    Amy and Rory's last episode will be filmed in New York...though obviously that doesn't mean it'll be fully or even partially set there! I'd say some of it probably will be though, even though iirc Daleks in Manhattan wasn't filmed in New York and it was set there...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wednesday evening.

Thanks so much for this info! I'll be heading there that evening then, don't suppose you have any idea of what time?
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hang on...that's the guy who plays Robb Stark on Game of Thrones who she's with! Considering Who and Game of Thrones (well, the Song of Ice and Fire series in general) are top of my current list of obsessions that's totally blown my mind! :eek: :cool:
This discussion has been closed.