Decent map showing constituency boundaries

Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi all, don't really venture in here much but wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction for my political query.

I've recently moved house to a different area. I know which constituency I now fall under and who my new MP is. However, I'm interested in where exactly the boundaries of my new constituency fall and similarly where the boundaries of neighbouring constituencies do.

I therefore wondered if there was a really good map that illustrates this information clearly. I'm thinking kind of like a Google map, where you can literally zoom in and see a nice clear line where the boundary starts/ends and which areas/roads fall into each part. I have done a search online for this obviously, but the best I can come up with is a generic and fairly inaccurate political map, which although shows rough boundaries and colour of the local MP's party, doesn't allow you to zoom into as much detail as I'm after.

Does such a map as the one I am after exist and if so could someone link me to it?

Thanks in advance. :)

Comments