Celebrity Sexual Encounters?

Comments

• pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had sex with an actress from a welsh language tv show a few years back. It was on channel 4 Wales. Does that count ?

It was a drama about a team of welsh women rugby players. Dont laugh !
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    I had sex with an actress from a welsh language tv show a few years back. It was on channel 4 Wales. Does that count ?

It was a drama about a team of welsh women rugby players. Dont laugh !

We call it S4C in the native land :D I'm struggling to remember that programme at all, was she in anything else?
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just spent too much of my evening reading the entire thread. Some fascinating ones!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I met the D*ke of Ed!nb*rgh round the back of a tent at the Royal Welsh Show. I gave him a wedgie, and afterwards he kept sexting me. He got too serious about it, so I dumped him on Twitter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not actual sex, but this is the closest I've got to a good story...

I got to sing backing vocals for a band at a fundraiser for one of the TV show Nashville's crew members back in October.

Afterwards I went for drinks with some of the cast. Some of them went a bit overboard, as you do, and towards the end of the night I was kissed by a very drunk Charlie Bewley. I might have appreciated it more if he wasn't so drunk :p
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *T*I*N*K* wrote: »
    I was once offered to spend the night with a 'Starr' comedian after a gig...it was about 14 years ago and since I was 3 months preggers & in a fab relationship I graciously refused...

One of my in-laws' neighbours, who is 70 now, used to be a waitress at the Fiesta in Sheffield and she shagged Freddie Starr.

If I was her I would have kept quiet
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I once had an encounter of sorts with a member of a huge indie band who've split up but reformed at a big festival a few years ago. This was after the band had split up due to the frontman's bad behaviour. I was fifteen and snuck into a small bar in my home town where the bandmember was doing an intimate solo acoustic set following a big show in the nearby city. He was really lovely, getting photos with everyone, drinking, told me he'd been offered £1million to reform the band and do the festival (This was about 2 years before they actually did it) . I'd been sitting with him and my friends drinking and after about an hour he asks me if I'd like to see his tourbus. Being young and naive and in awe of him, I obviously went. Get to the tourbus (which was one of those amazing ones with tvs and stuff), and he starts doing coke. Then he takes my hand, places it on his crotch and tells me to 'feel how hard I am'. So I was a bit freaked out since I'd never done anything like that before and pulled my hand back, and we just act like nothing had happened. After about 10 minutes he gets his willy out and asks me for a BJ. At this point I decided to leave and met my friends back at the bar.

A couple days later I heard that a friend of a friend had gone back to his hotel in the next city about an hours train away, had sex with him then woken up alone with no money and no way of getting home so had to call her dad and pretend she's went up with her friends and missed the train.

I saw him a few months ago djing at a club in London, looking really old and fat, and was so glad that nothing had actually happened.

I work with someone who did that with a glam rock bloke in 1974, and who was going to ring Operation Yewtree. Thing is she contributed to it herself we all think.
  • dr2012dr2012 Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    I had a few Skype sessions with a certain big brother contestant I found on a gay fetish website. Didn't realise how much of a kinky shit it was on the show ;)

Any hints to the person or the website?
  • babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    I work with someone who did that with a glam rock bloke in 1974, and who was going to ring Operation Yewtree. Thing is she contributed to it herself we all think.

I think that happened rather a lot back then and I remember my older sisters talking about hanging round hotels and stage doors in the hope of invites .They truly thought it all quite innocent and thankfully I don't think any invites were issued to them .Well they never admitted to any .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dr2012 wrote: »
    Any hints to the person or the website?

Might be a typo, and if it is I've read too much into it, but given that the poster referred to them as "it" - I was assuming it was one of the transgender contestants.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    I once had an encounter of sorts with a member of a huge indie band who've split up but reformed at a big festival a few years ago. This was after the band had split up due to the frontman's bad behaviour. I was fifteen and snuck into a small bar in my home town where the bandmember was doing an intimate solo acoustic set following a big show in the nearby city. He was really lovely, getting photos with everyone, drinking, told me he'd been offered £1million to reform the band and do the festival (This was about 2 years before they actually did it) . I'd been sitting with him and my friends drinking and after about an hour he asks me if I'd like to see his tourbus. Being young and naive and in awe of him, I obviously went. Get to the tourbus (which was one of those amazing ones with tvs and stuff), and he starts doing coke. Then he takes my hand, places it on his crotch and tells me to 'feel how hard I am'. So I was a bit freaked out since I'd never done anything like that before and pulled my hand back, and we just act like nothing had happened. After about 10 minutes he gets his willy out and asks me for a BJ. At this point I decided to leave and met my friends back at the bar.

A couple days later I heard that a friend of a friend had gone back to his hotel in the next city about an hours train away, had sex with him then woken up alone with no money and no way of getting home so had to call her dad and pretend she's went up with her friends and missed the train.

I saw him a few months ago djing at a club in London, looking really old and fat, and was so glad that nothing had actually happened.

Ugh! I'm sorry to hear that. Pretty sure I know who this is. It's kind of an open secret that he likes underage girls, and my friend told me about him visiting her school and getting acquainted with a 13 year old in the toilets :( This was just before they got big. Really disappointing as he seemed lovely the times I hung around with him.

As for me, nothing too exciting- had a night with a pretty famous comedian -who's already been mentioned in this thread, the tart! :p - and was kinda seeing a member of a fairly big indie/punk band. Hold the front page!
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might be a typo, and if it is I've read too much into it, but given that the poster referred to them as "it" - I was assuming it was one of the transgender contestants.

Wow no not at all! It was a typo. Was meant to put 'he'. I wouldn't be so ignorant to call a transgender housemate an 'it'! My mistake
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow no not at all! It was a typo. Was meant to put 'he'. I wouldn't be so ignorant to call a transgender housemate an 'it'! My mistake

He's supposed to be with someone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good to hear, no worries then :)
  • dr2012dr2012 Posts: 219
    Forum Member

Can you give us a clue who he is? Which series perhaps? :p
  • gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dr2012 wrote: »
    Can you give us a clue who he is? Which series perhaps? :p

Surely there's only been one transgender housemate that is now a 'he'?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gv6l wrote: »
    Surely there's only been one transgender housemate that is now a 'he'?

Robertfitz hasn't necessarily said the HM in question is transgender.
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Has anyone else on here done it with a celeb. I know someone who has done it with a few gay stars including both well known Irish Gay Boybanders of 1990's ( One deceased and also with the living's one ex partner)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Not me, personally but...

During a celebrity P.A a few years ago in a nightclub where I went to university, my friend was waiting around at the end of the night for a soap star (he's still in the soap now...in fact his family are in other soaps...) and he invited her and her flat mate into the VIP booth for a photo and a drink, he started to rub her down there... so to speak.

She waited out the back for him for about 15 minutes and he got in a taxi with her to his hotel and they had sex a few times, and he recorded himself having oral sex but she made him delete it haha
    next morning they both woke up, he got dressed and went down stairs for breakfast, come back up and told her she should probably leave and gave her £40 for a taxi home.

She told us all the next day and she's not a liar, and plus her flatmate said she did see them go into a taxi together haha

Another one, a girl I used to live with in University halls was a regular 'friends with benefits' with an Ex Hollyoaks and Ex Corrie star, he was really nice, they met at a local beauty contest because she was voted Miss England regional finalist. He asked her for her number (He was in Hollyoaks at the time and was well known) and she gave him it, and he would call her up whenever he was around the North East area haha
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

During a celebrity P.A a few years ago in a nightclub where I went to university, my friend was waiting around at the end of the night for a soap star (he's still in the soap now...in fact his family are in other soaps...) and he invited her and her flat mate into the VIP booth for a photo and a drink, he started to rub her down there... so to speak.

She waited out the back for him for about 15 minutes and he got in a taxi with her to his hotel and they had sex a few times, and he recorded himself having oral sex but she made him delete it haha
    next morning they both woke up, he got dressed and went down stairs for breakfast, come back up and told her she should probably leave and gave her £40 for a taxi home.

She told us all the next day and she's not a liar, and plus her flatmate said she did see them go into a taxi together haha

Another one, a girl I used to live with in University halls was a regular 'friends with benefits' with an Ex Hollyoaks and Ex Corrie star, he was really nice, they met at a local beauty contest because she was voted Miss England regional finalist. He asked her for her number (He was in Hollyoaks at the time and was well known) and she gave him it, and he would call her up whenever he was around the North East area haha
    And who said romance was dead?
  • m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tapped all the spice girls in the 90's, sometimes I had atleast 3 or 4 in the bed apart from once I had all 5 in the bed with me. they were all lezzing off with eachother going to town. then two of them got married and knocked up, so I moved onto destiny's child but they weren't as into the whole lesbian routine the other 5 were only Kelly was
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    m-river wrote: »
    I tapped all the spice girls in the 90's, sometimes I had atleast 3 or 4 in the bed apart from once I had all 5 in the bed with me. they were all lezzing off with eachother going to town. then two of them got married and knocked up, so I moved onto destiny's child but they weren't as into the whole lesbian routine the other 5 were only Kelly was

As James Stannage used to say on his radio show "In your dreams baby".
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member

I think I know who you mean with both. Is the first one of two brothers with a common first name and one each in both Itv Soaps. Which Brother was it if it was one of them.
    And is the second on the actor who's Corrie career ended in Scandal and instant dismissal. And had also danced on Ice.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm 28 now, but in my early 20's I slept with a few big gay celebs (some of whom are still in the closet)! Way back then when I was stupid, I phoned The Sun newspaper and asked how much money they would give me for the story. They would have given me £10,000, and I was very tempted, however they wanted to photograph me and print my picture too and they wouldn't run the story without it. I wasn't up for that so I said no.
  • m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    As James Stannage used to say on his radio show "In your dreams baby".

they were screaming out my name baby and two of them were more skilled at it than the others but I wont say which two.