Options

It's quite ironic that Lady Gaga's worst song is probably...

teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
Forum Member
..."Just Dance", her breakthrough track. I know that opinions will differ but I love Gaga and, when looking at her entire songlist, it's probably the weakest and most uninspired/boring/generic one for me. I'm not fussed on "Disco Heaven", "Paper Gangsta" and "Starstruck" either. I love everything else too.

What's your least favourite Lady Gaga song?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    totally agree with this, i love just dance but defo think its my least favourite of her singles
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd agree on Disco Heaven, but Starstrukk has recently become a favourite and I LOVE Paper Gangsta.

Christmas Tree is her worst for me, I can't stand it!
  • Options
    xAries_1990xxAries_1990x Posts: 2,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sawyer56 wrote: »
    totally agree with this, i love just dance but defo think its my least favourite of her singles

Yeah I agree, out of pretty much all her songs especially the ones she released as singles it's my least favourite and the least played on my ipod.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd agree on Disco Heaven, but Starstrukk has recently become a favourite and I LOVE Paper Gangsta.

Christmas Tree is her worst for me, I can't stand it!

Starstrukk is one of her best songs imo, she should have released it. Even some of my friends who don't like her music that much love that song.
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about Just Dance, i didn't get it when it came out and still don't. My fav is Paparazzi, Bad Romance and Telephone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Telephone is my least favourite Gaga song which probably makes me lie in a really small minority who agree!
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starstrukk is one of her best songs imo, she should have released it. Even some of my friends who don't like her music that much love that song.

I can't get enough of it, Speechless is my favourite song by Gaga, but I couldn't listen to it on repeat the way I can Starstrukk, easily listen to it over and over without getting bored of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't get enough of it, Speechless is my favourite song by Gaga, but I couldn't listen to it on repeat the way I can Starstrukk, easily listen to it over and over without getting bored of it.

I don't really listen to it any more because I had her album in my car for about a year so I've probably listened to it hundreds of times. My favourite ever song by her is probably Love Game though, I still listen to that now even though I have heard it so many times.

I'm listening to mostly TFM stuff now though, which I think is better than TF even though I loved that. I don't think I can pick a favourite from TFM, but the ones I have listened to the most on my Ipod are Alejandro and So Happy I Could Die.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her singles in order of favouritism...

1. Poker Face
    2. Telephone
    3. Bad Romance
    4. Love Game
    5. Paparazzi
    6. Just Dance
    7. Alejandro
  • Options
    umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of all her Oficially released songs i would say:

Favourite: Bad Romance

Least Favourite: Love Game
  • Options
    kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At first I absolutely LOVED Just Dance, it was one of my favourite songs in absolutely ages, but after a few months of hearing it constantly it did lose some of it's initial spark for me. And the fact that almost everything she has released since has been so brilliant has somewhat put it in the shadows. Still, it was a fantastic début single by anyone's standards, it was a huge hit and got her noticed, and it's sales of over 750k in the uk speaks for itself!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Personally, I'd say LoveGame is her 'worst' single. I still like it, it's a great tune, but it's not as good as the rest.

I can see where you're coming from though. I tend to listen to the live versions of Just Dance these days, she puts far more gusto into it. I don't like the stupid Colby O'Donis and Akon malark going on much either.

For me, the order is;

Bad Romance
    Poker Face
    Paparazzi
    Telephone
    Just Dance
    Alejandro
    LoveGame

Guess it says a lot when an artists 'worst' single is still miles better than the majority of the almost instantly forgettable bollocks floating around at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disco Heaven.. her voice sounds so obnoxious in it I want to vomit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I think Just Dance was one of her best actually. Another GaGa favourite for me is 'Beautiful, Dirty, Rich'.
    Whenever she brings out a new song, I never immediately like it, but they are always growers, i.e. they just grow on you over time and before you know it's stuck in your bleedin head all day long anytime you hear it on the radio.
    I feel the same with Rihanna also, all her songs are growers,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Alejandro is a very dull song.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In comparison to her other efforts, yes Just Dance does not particuarly stand out in any way.
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    I think Starstruck is weakest. Don't really like Teeth either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just dance is still the best track by a country mile, it'll be the song she'll be remembered for in 20 years time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    neel wrote: »
    Just dance is still the best track by a country mile, it'll be the song she'll be remembered for in 20 years time.

I personally think Pokerface is the song she'll be remembered for. Unless she manages to somehow top that.

For me, Just Dance is actually her weakest single (not her weakest overall song) because it is quite generic and average in comparison to some of her others. Even Alejandro has grown on me as a single and I can understand why she released it - it sounds different to anything else on the radio at the moment but still commercial enough to do well in the charts.
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the singles:

Bad Romance > Just Dance > Telephone > Poker Face > Paparazzi > Alejandro > LoveGame

Speechless is her best album track imo.
  • Options
    musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't say Worst

But i do listen to Just dance the least out of all the singles she has released.

In order for me it is

Paparazzi - Telephone - Poker face - Bad romance - Alejandro - Love game - Just dance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    I think Telephone is the worst Gaga song. I didn't really like that much at the start, but now I HATE it.
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    I've never liked Paparazzi. I still love Just Dance though. Maybe because Just Dance has been around for about two years people are just sick of it?
  • Options
    musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Equally, Just dance, Poker face and Bad romance are her best remembered songs. They are her top 3 selling songs i think.
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I totally agree :D

I pretty much ignored Just Dance when it was released, it wasn't until Pokerface i realised who Lady GaGa actualy was. I bought the album after Paparazzi was released.

I like Just Dance now, but it's still her weakest single imo.