Four in a Bed - New Series

Comments

• domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    ohirome wrote: »
    I have a soft spot for Katie. Whilst she may be a bit immature with her comments about the other places, shes the sort of person to say it like it is.

She doesn't though, she's just vindictive. As was pointed out yesterday she can dish it but not take it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    Imagine someone coming back worse for wear and entering the wrong room. :eek:

That happened to us on an overnight ferry to France once. Some drunk entered our cabin at about 2am using his key!. :eek::eek:
  • ohiromeohirome Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    Being gratuitously rude is not saying it like it is though. If I were saying it like it is about her I would probably be banned form this site. :p
    dome wrote: »
    She doesn't though, she's just vindictive. As was pointed out yesterday she can dish it but not take it.

I take that back completely. Shes an arse. :cool:
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    that scottish guy is going to wreck the place..donkey woman doesn't understand she's being horrible
    Forum Member
    Good for Tony.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to go to Cherrys house and spend christmas with her. Id like her to bake me cakes, give me blankets and say nice things. Shes so utterly lovely!
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like Cherry. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terry annoys me as she cannot seem to talk without closing her eyes.
  • MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a soft spot for Katie. Whilst she may be a bit immature with her comments about the other places, shes the sort of person to say it like it is.

I bet you wouldn't feel that way, if you were on the receiving end!
    Forum Member
    Is there enough oil in that pan?
  • autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Katie is offensive. On purpose. She has terrible emotional problems, but I just can't thave sympathy for her.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are entitled to your opinion, but I would say it's a lot more than immaturity that causes her to be so unpleasant.
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Cherry and Graham are my favourites, they're lovely. Poor Graham though, Mensa woman seems determined to use him to show off all her disabled equipment, even though he's not disabled.
  • tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    that bitch is complaining because he is being nice now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fair comment about the mushrooms.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie is not forcing food down for anyone. Blimey one look at her would suggest to the contrary.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mutter wrote: »
    I bet you wouldn't feel that way, if you were on the receiving end!
    autumn wrote: »
    Katie is offensive. On purpose. She has terrible emotional problems, but I just can't thave sympathy for her.
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    You are entitled to your opinion, but I would say it's a lot more than immaturity that causes her to be so unpleasant.

Ive completely changed my mind, though im pretty sure most of her attitude is based on getting some camera time. She seems to enjoy the spotlight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive completely changed my mind, though im pretty sure most of her attitude is based on getting some camera time. She seems to enjoy the spotlight.

Then she is as thick as she is wide. This is a chance for her to sell her own B&B. Nobody in their right mind would touch her place with a bargepole after this programme.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    autumn wrote: »
    Tony and Dawn-Ann are doing the right thing in acting as if donkey couple are not there. It really seems to be irking Katie. Tony and Dawn-Ann also have excellent reviews on TripAdvisor.

They have the best website, too.
    Forum Member
    All that breakfast was missing was tinned tomatoes.
    It didn't look at all appetising.

I don't blame Graham and Cherry for being offended with the assumption of being disabled.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then she is as thick as she is wide. This is a chance for her to sell her own B&B. Nobody in their right mind would touch her place with a bargepole after this programme.

I very much doubt that. The majority of travellers are hardly going to hunt down old episodes of FIAB to form their opinions...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie is not forcing food down for anyone. Blimey one look at her would suggest to the contrary.

:D

She should have left the chip on her shoulder instead of eating it!
  • morecowbellmorecowbell Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Cherry and Graham would be my adoptive grandparents :o They are so lovely.

Well, Katie, Katie, Katie. What can I say that hasnt been said before..........Your attitude to Dawn-Ann and "The Matador" says so much about you. Spiteful, vindictive, confrontational and bitter. What a package you are. P.S Your husband looks like your feeder.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I very much doubt that. The majority of travellers are hardly going to hunt down old episodes of FIAB to form their opinions...
    Travellers use the internet though.:p
  • JohnBoy WaltonJohnBoy Walton Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amysmum wrote: »
    If all room keys fit the front door, "one key does all", then all the room keys must open all the other room doors as it is the same key that opens the front door.

Surely not!! :confused::confused:

It's just programmed to open two doors, not all of them!
This discussion has been closed.