Options

Dannii or Cheryl

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Dan-Dans - every step of the way.

Cheryl's beautiful but oh so borrrrrrring.
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    Dannii
  • Options
    tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    dannii for me :)

been reading a bit of her book and it seems she's always been into fashion - as a kid she wore tutus and wellies :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danni. She has also been the most accurate judge.
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Danni:)
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're very different in style and bodies.
    Cheryl is a teen in style while Dannii is a woman.

but I love Dannii's style - she's a class act.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Dannii definately, a couple of weeks back she had a lovely blue shift dress on. i want it!
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Dannii :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Cheryl has won twice imo. Overall, Dannii is in the lead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Fringo wrote: »
    As if anyone is going to say Cheryl.....Cheryl's devil incarnate on here.....

I would :p if i did think she was winning. Yes sadly for some reason she is.

Dannii has been looking lovely this series though, bar a couple of dresses. One thing though, having a "classy" outfit on does not make you a "classy" person :)...
  • Options
    geekaysgeekays Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii of course..:D
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without my dislike for Cheryl I'll still say that Danni looks better, Cheryls worn some terrible dresses this series. The one she wore last Sunday was cheap looking, and lets not even mentione her clashing makeup with the hair :D
  • Options
    Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    Dannii.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    Cheryl 50 Dannii 0 Dannii is trying to hard this year and she still cant beat Cheryl Cheryl all the way by the way the press dont read this forum because they know there are bunch of jealous people who trying so hard to put down the nations sweetheart.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tearchuff9 wrote: »
    Cheryl 50 Dannii 0 Dannii is trying to hard this year and she still cant beat Cheryl Cheryl all the way by the way the press dont read this forum because they know there are bunch of jealous people who trying so hard to put down the nations sweetheart.

Just LMFAO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D

Oh you can tell the fans can't you?

Danni's outfits were stunning in the first few live shows, I haven't seen one yet thats really stood out for Ms Tweed. Well not for the right reasons anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Let me introduce you to something sweetheart. It's called this.

As for the press not reading forums like these, I think we've already established that they have when 'newpapers' like The Sun, Daily Mail and Mirror are often quoting people from these forums.
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    I would :p if i did think she was winning. Yes sadly for some reason she is.

Dannii has been looking lovely this series though, bar a couple of dresses. One thing though, having a "classy" outfit on does not make you a "classy" person :)...

It just makes me laugh. Threads like this are just only going to go one way so they're kind of pointless.

Not saying they shouldn't be started - just that, on here at least, it's a no-brainer who'll people will be positive about.

CC's hair though is beyond :eek: Why would you do that? I think her hairdresser is in cahoots with most of the posters on here :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

That's not as bad as someone else's. My lordy - an entire paragraph with nil punctuation. Felt I'd achieved some kind of IQ test to understand it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not as bad as someone else's. My lordy - an entire paragraph with nil punctuation. Felt I'd achieved some kind of IQ test to understand it.

I'm cringing from thinking about it. I'm a total spelling/punctuation freak so it really irks me when people don't even use basic punctuation or spell basic words right.
  • Options
    Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are just to funny, you should write christmas cracker jokes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It just makes me laugh. Threads like this are just only going to go one way so they're kind of pointless.

Not saying they shouldn't be started - just that, on here at least, it's a no-brainer who'll people will be positive about.

CC's hair though is beyond :eek: Why would you do that? I think her hairdresser is in cahoots with most of the posters on here :)

Why? I don't like Cheryl but if THIS season she dressed better than Danii Im sure we'd all quite simply express as much? However, from personal choice, Danni has dressed much classier, whereas Cheryls gone for the Media attention Frocks ;) Even the hair and Makeup points to that :D Cheryl look much better in black dresses etc, but it wont catch too much attention will it ;) The hair, well I quite like the colour of it, and it makes her look a bit healthier facially, however her hair extensions are very Britneyspearsesq:eek:, tatty!

But if were discussing Xfactor Fashion, well personal Nicole dressed the best, what gorgeous outfits she wore on the show in her short stint:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member

As for the press not reading forums like these, I think we've already established that they have when 'newpapers' like The Sun, Daily Mail and Mirror are often quoting people from these forums.

YOU ARE TRYING TO AVOID THE JEALOUS WORD ARENT YOU...............;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;############
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm cringing from thinking about it. I'm a total spelling/punctuation freak so it really irks me when people don't even use basic punctuation or spell basic words right.

I feel your pain! I am a bit of a pedant but forums have made me chill a little.

As for "their", "they're", "there" and the suchlike - I can want to kill someone. And Americanisms! AHHHHHHH