Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Phil has been back on Facebook again, and as usual it is to have a moan about something. This time it is to accuse his granddaughter's mother of stealing Aud's mobile phone.
    Evil kim stops us seeing Alicia all because we are best friends with kev and Nat her sister and then she walks in where my wife is living and takes her mobile phone bloody thief

I heard that Emma has also been making these claims, but I'm not her 'friend' on Facebook.
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,371
    Forum Member
    Calling the mother of his grandchild 'evil' on Facebook - nice!

Toxic man.
  • Fraudrey CFraudrey C Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    I wish Aud would piss on his laptop. :blush::D
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Fraudrey C wrote: »
    I wish Aud would piss on his laptop. :blush::D
    She almost certainly has at some point, from what I've heard about her bladder problems.
  • Fraudrey CFraudrey C Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    Might explain why the letters on his keyboard keep sticking lol

Hashtag #eeeeeeeewwwwwwww :D
  • BoophillipsBoophillips Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Anyone remember the chawners?! Just looked on Facebook and Audrey has left Phil!
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, who are they?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Hi this is the thread for all things Chawner

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1668794

:)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't leaving him involve her actually getting her arse off of the sofa?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Not posted in here for ages but I have been lurking. :)

What a state Emma looks in the mirror article.

how are Phil and the girls coping financially? They might be claiming JSA and such like but that's nowhere near enough to what they were claiming with Audrey's disability benefits and the things that brings like the motability car. A lot of genuinely disabled people have lost out under government cuts I don't see how the chawners can benefit. (No pun intended)

I'm actually sad that Emma has type 2 diabetes. It's not nice to be proven right in these circumstances. However the chances are if she lost the weight the diabetes will also go into remission. She's terrible young to be diabetic
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o

Can she even walk to the lawyers?

Now the UK tax papers are going to have to fork out for a separate house for Phil.
  • BoophillipsBoophillips Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    apparently she is in a care home!
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,979
    Forum Member
    Oh no, not Audrey and Phil :( I thought they were made for each other.

Which one ends up taking the lie detector on Jeremy Kyle?
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no, not Audrey and Phil :( I thought they were made for each other.

Which one ends up taking the lie detector on Jeremy Kyle?

They are a car crash and-a-half, aren't they? I think Audrey likes the idea of being with celebs, so she'd love to be on Jezza, no doubt. And Phil is obsessed with playing the victim, that he's so hard-done-by. Kind of a toss-up really. Phil would definitely want the pinky-plonky music to accompany his intro.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Not posted in here for ages but I have been lurking. :)

What a state Emma looks in the mirror article.

how are Phil and the girls coping financially? They might be claiming JSA and such like but that's nowhere near enough to what they were claiming with Audrey's disability benefits and the things that brings like the motability car. A lot of genuinely disabled people have lost out under government cuts I don't see how the chawners can benefit. (No pun intended)

I'm actually sad that Emma has type 2 diabetes. It's not nice to be proven right in these circumstances. However the chances are if she lost the weight the diabetes will also go into remission. She's terrible young to be diabetic

It's unbelievable that her diabetes is public knowledge, if it were me I'd be SO ashamed to be so young and have it, it's basically your body saying "you're treating me like shit!". Unfortunately I can't see this as some moment where she turns her life around, more likely she'll be losing her vision before she's 30. It's sad, but also frustrating in equal measure
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    It's unbelievable that her diabetes is public knowledge, if it were me I'd be SO ashamed to be so young and have it, it's basically your body saying "you're treating me like shit!". Unfortunately I can't see this as some moment where she turns her life around, more likely she'll be losing her vision before she's 30. It's sad, but also frustrating in equal measure

Unfortunately, the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to behaviours, eating habits, and attitudes. It would have been an utter miracle if those girls hadn't grown up to be the way they are in such grim surroundings.
  • dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chawners are on Jeremy Kyle today.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chawners are on Jeremy Kyle today.

Can someone watch it and tell me what happen please.
  • dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone watch it and tell me what happen please.

They are on to ask why Aud left.:D
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Must be getting a bit short of money Emmas on with poor Audrey :o
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    How cruel to take Audreys Man United scarf off her :D

That line has got to go down with the....woman who said to Jezza "how very dare you" :D
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my goodness, what happened to the diets. The girls are ginormous. Still, They've got their wish, they're back on TVs.
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Happened that we were both off work today so we're recording this on the +1 channel. It should all be available on the ITV Player later though.
  • silly sausagesilly sausage Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nothing's changed then. Still all grossly overweight. Still all ganging upon Audrey. Sam seems to forget we all saw footage of her hitting Audrey. We all saw the lot of them belittling and bullying Aud. Lorraine Kelly included. They must be getting desperate for another TV series. No sympathy for any of them. Still as unlikeable as ever. Still in denial over their treatment of Audrey. I loath them all and I hope they never get a series again, they're boring people living a dreary boring existence clinging onto their 15 minutes of fame for all it's worth. Apparently the house is tidier. Well that wouldn't have taken much doing.