Options

Spencer-delusional/insane/ YOU decide

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
Forum Member
So last night, I noticed a few comments:

When the group was split and they were told the task Spencer to Heidi:
"Dont join in, if they want to see your talent they will have to pay for it".

On being asked/told to leave the basement and move back to the house
Spencer to Raznads:
"Can we have the double bed back, really sorry but we were looking out for you......"
Does he really believe what comes out of his mouth?

Looking out for Raznads??? ER NO, looking after #1 all the way.
Telling Heidi not to join in????? THey need to PAY to see her talent???????

There are so many more examples of his manipulative mind I just find it so unbelieveble.
As a viewer of The Hills, I knew he had problems, but SERIOUSLY.....there is something definately chemically unbalanced about him.

OK rant over.......

Comments

• Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So last night, I noticed a few comments:

When the group was split and they were told the task Spencer to Heidi:
    "Dont join in, if they want to see your talent they will have to pay for it".

On being asked/told to leave the basement and move back to the house
    Spencer to Raznads:
    "Can we have the double bed back, really sorry but we were looking out for you......"
    Does he really believe what comes out of his mouth?

Looking out for Raznads??? ER NO, looking after #1 all the way.
    Telling Heidi not to join in????? THey need to PAY to see her talent???????

There are so many more examples of his manipulative mind I just find it so unbelieveble.
    As a viewer of The Hills, I knew he had problems, but SERIOUSLY.....there is something definately chemically unbalanced about him.

OK rant over.......

Relax .. it's a game. This time next week it will all be forgotten.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB's plans for division and arguments worked as planned, they've managed to split the house into 2 groups. I'm glad that Speidi are giving them a few problems in return.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    Relax .. it's a game. This time next week it will all be forgotten.
    Sure it is, but hey DS gave us a Big Brother forum to discuss the show so we may as well chat about it a little :D
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Sure it is, but hey DS gave us a Big Brother forum to discuss the show so we may as well chat about it a little :D

Of course:D I don't like to see posters getting too wound up about a TV programme though.

It would be interesting to hear what Speidi's friends in the US have to say about them and what they are like away from the TV screen. But they only seem to have each other: they are only in their 20s/early 30s it is probably their parents are stil alive, I wonder if they are proud of them?
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    Of course:D I don't like to see posters getting too wound up about a TV programme though.

It would be interesting to hear what Speidi's friends in the US have to say about them and what they are like away from the TV screen. But they only seem to have each other: they are only in their 20s/early 30s it is probably their parents are stil alive, I wonder if they are proud of them?
    I thought, on one of those forms or pictures or tests that Heidi did, that she wrote 'I don't have any friends'? Not sure if that means she doesn't want any or if she isn't liked by anybody lol.

I have only read about them since they started on CBB. Heidi wasn't talking to her mother for years until recently, and they both live in his parents' £5million beach home.
  • Options
    PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big fees have fed their big egos. If the shows did not pay them large amounts of cash they would fade into obscurity. They think they are bigger than the show!:yawn:
  • Options
    Jim StarkJim Stark Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    "The Hills" later seasons mostly detailed the dissolution of all of Heidi's relationships outside Spencer.
    Heidi's family famously temporarily disowned her because they saw her relationship/marriage as destructive. There was a rustle of at least the prospect to reconcile with her mother in the last couple years.
    Because they filed for bankruptcy, they currently live in a house belonging to Spencer's parents, though I'm not sure if the senior Pratts actually live with them.
    Most major US entertainment outlets wrote them off as sub-Z-list quite a while ago, so there's been no real coverage to any extent. I'm really disappointed this show might raise their profile temporarily, but at least everyone should remember why they were forgotten soon enough.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Heidi stopped contact with her Mother and Sister mainly down to Spencer, they both hated him so he demanded Heidi stop seeing them.
    None of her friends liked him so stopped hanging out with her (as he was always there)
    In one episode of The Hills, Heidi was in Vegas for work with all the big-bods, going for a promotion and in walks Spencer demanding she speak to him. Her boses were furious. Believe she lost her job due to that little stint.
    He is just so toxic. (and if I hear her say "innapropriate" one more time I will explode......
    Im not that het up really-it just annoys me oxygen is wasted on him...!
  • Options
    Ten_BenTen_Ben Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're clearly total nutters if everything on Wikipedia is to be believed!
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member

I have no idea what their problem is, I had never heard of them before CBB and hopefully never hear of them again after CBB...
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He knows his role and he isn't deluded. He knows what he is doing.
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seymour wrote: »

I have no idea what their problem is, I had never heard of them before CBB and hopefully never hear of them again after CBB...

Seconded.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    BB's plans for division and arguments worked as planned, they've managed to split the house into 2 groups. I'm glad that Speidi are giving them a few problems in return.

THIS in SPADES!"!!!! could you imagine the tedium of the bland faux personalities of the others. OMG Rylan on steroids, i would rather hammer nails through my feet!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :rolleyes:
    Heidi stopped contact with her Mother and Sister mainly down to Spencer, they both hated him so he demanded Heidi stop seeing them.
    None of her friends liked him so stopped hanging out with her (as he was always there)
    In one episode of The Hills, Heidi was in Vegas for work with all the big-bods, going for a promotion and in walks Spencer demanding she speak to him. Her boses were furious. Believe she lost her job due to that little stint.
    He is just so toxic. (and if I hear her say "innapropriate" one more time I will explode......
    Im not that het up really-it just annoys me oxygen is wasted on him...!

LOL, YEAH and it would nt have been "set up"!!!
  • Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or very, very clever.....but I think not.
  • Options
    itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    He knows his role and he isn't deluded. He knows what he is doing.

Totally agree. Hasn't he referred to playing mind games in the past, or is that all in my mind?:confused::D

Speidi certainly seemed to confuse Razor going by last night's HLs.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know about them but I do know I feel quite sane when they are on TV. If I ever questioned my sanity one look at those two and I know I'm ok lol.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't they go a bit crazy once on The HIlls with loads of crystals and stuff...?

These "special" crystals were like Spencer's life and all they could think about was crystals crystals crystals.... :L i know this sounds weird but they were obsessed with them?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't they go a bit crazy once on The HIlls with loads of crystals and stuff...?

These "special" crystals were like Spencer's life and all they could think about was crystals crystals crystals.... :L i know this sounds weird but they were obsessed with them?!

LOL it would be just another fad!! They are quite mental but i really enjoy them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    THIS in SPADES!"!!!! could you imagine the tedium of the bland faux personalities of the others. OMG Rylan on steroids, i would rather hammer nails through my feet!!!

Indeed the show would be boring without them,Tricia ,Claire et al sitting on the sofa.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed the show would be boring without them,Tricia ,Claire et al sitting on the sofa.

Personally i think they have been BRILLIANT HMs, win or not they have played a vital part in this series, they have brought out aspects of other HMs that we would never have seen, the Brits are quite happy to sit on the sofa, reveal nothing, take the money and run!! NOT so fast !!;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he did go weird with Crystals he also found religion again, Bring in that girl Stacy and Dr Drew
  • Options
    gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    hes just a controlling bully

prob a borderline sociopath/NPD?
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given the support on here he isn't delusional! What is the saying about not being able to fool all of the people all of the time, from what I can see they are doing a pretty good job of that, and the way BB is fawning over them with the special treatment he has a right to his insufferable arrogence. He knows he has them where he wants them.
  • Options
    Jim StarkJim Stark Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    On the initial question of whether they're deluded, as a unit or individuals, is basically down to how seriously they take themselves, which is something that we're never going to have a definitive answer to since I don't believe they know themselves.
    It can be said without too much equivocation that they have expressed viewpoints in the past that tended towards the delusional.
    Heidi and Spencer came forward as 9/11 Truthers at one point. (This was the movement that believed that the 9/11 terrorist attacks were somehow orchestrated. Specifics vary between factions, but I seem to recall Speidi blaming it on the New World Order, a cornerstone of most conspiracy theorists that has its roots in virulent Anti-Semitism.)
    Now, did they genuinely hold these views? Or was it another desperate plea for publicity?
    Personally, I think Speidi have fallen into the trap of all bad method actors. They've been associated with these caricature-ish characters for so long they've internalized them. Perhaps now they can only behave in this RTV "Speidi" persona, whether the cameras are on or off. Which would explain why their lives are so dysfunctional. Reality TV standards cannot be applied to real life. Not without serious repercussions.