Katie Price "I get so shy"

13»

Comments

• Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    The fact she cant dance and knows it, will make great television. Its no fun watching skaters who can skate. As much as I cant abide Katona and want her gone, its good television watching her stuck to her partner and waiting for her to fall.

As much as Katie is ridiculed, if it buys mosquito nets or saves some lives, it wont matter.

I find useless dancers and skaters boring. I'd much rather watch someone who can actually do it or is actually putting in the work to try to learn.

I was going to watch Let's Dance... but I will now make a point of not watching the episode featuring Katie Price. I'm disappointed that Comic Relief have asked her to be a part of the show. They've gone down in my estimation for that.
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    How can she not be able to dance? EVERYBODY can dance! Ice-skating different thing altogether, that's understandably difficult and requires a lot of confidence.

KP Nuts is extremely fit, low body weight, agile, she must have good balance to be a good horse-rider. Which bit of dancing can she not do? I haven't seen this show so I don't know what I'm talking about but surely she's miles ahead of the game in her phsyical advantage? Or is it just that she won't listen to the instruction?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can she not be able to dance? EVERYBODY can dance! Ice-skating different thing altogether, that's understandably difficult and requires a lot of confidence.

KP Nuts is extremely fit, low body weight, agile, she must have good balance to be a good horse-rider. Which bit of dancing can she not do? I haven't seen this show so I don't know what I'm talking about but surely she's miles ahead of the game in her phsyical advantage? Or is it just that she won't listen to the instruction?

Effort... she never puts any effort into her activities, that is why the This Morning debacle came about, KP does not practice to any great extent it is all to much effort for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Effort... she never puts any effort into her activities, that is why the This Morning debacle came about, KP does not practice to any great extent it is all to much effort for her.

Oh, I see. I'd have thought she'd be busy practicing so she can make herself look better than everyone else.

I don't know about This Morning, what did she do? Oversleep?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I see. I'd have thought she'd be busy practicing so she can make herself look better than everyone else.

I don't know about This Morning, what did she do? Oversleep?

The dance routine for her single is one of the funniest things I have ever seen, think mannequin dancing, you can look it up on you tube but mute the sound. :D

KP does not care how ridiculous she looks it is all publicity after all. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think it's cos she's such a control freak, she can't 'let go' and enjoy herself dancing. Also she's as thick as a brick (in her defence maybe she's dyslexic) so she probably can't understand the instructions or leastways memorise them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's cos she's such a control freak, she can't 'let go' and enjoy herself dancing. Also she's as thick as a brick (in her defence maybe she's dyslexic) so she probably can't understand the instructions or leastways memorise them.

Three year olds can memorise dance routines, KP is just to lazy to put that much effort in. Whether she does well or badly makes no difference to the amount of publicity she gets, so I think she just doesn't see the point in bothering.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I find useless dancers and skaters boring. I'd much rather watch someone who can actually do it or is actually putting in the work to try to learn.

I was going to watch Let's Dance... but I will now make a point of not watching the episode featuring Katie Price. I'm disappointed that Comic Relief have asked her to be a part of the show. They've gone down in my estimation for that.

I have to admit that I havent watched Comic Relief for years, but I will tune in to watch her dance. I think she is trying to learn to dance, but sadly it doesnt come naturally:D. The viewing figures should be good, even if you dont feel able to watch. I reckon Lulu is going to be able to move, despite her age.
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to admit that I havent watched Comic Relief for years, but I will tune in to watch her dance. I think she is trying to learn to dance, but sadly it doesnt come naturally:D. The viewing figures should be good, even if you dont feel able to watch. I reckon Lulu is going to be able to move, despite her age.
    When is Comic Relief on?
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Katie Price gets shy? Is she having a laugh? She's so shy that she's willing to be filmed in her own reality TV series. Hmm.

To be fair, although I have slated her over this. Their are several ways a person can be shy, and what circumstances can trigger it. So I don't think having a show really demolishes such a notion. A person that has image issues, can be an actress?????
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three year olds can memorise dance routines, KP is just to lazy to put that much effort in. Whether she does well or badly makes no difference to the amount of publicity she gets, so I think she just doesn't see the point in bothering.

The younger you are the easier it is to digest information, it's actually more difficult the older one get's. Not everyone can dance believe it or not, and not everyone has natural rythmn, maybe this is her achilles heel. And their was me think she was jack of all trades. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You should look at the last two winners of Lets Dance, brilliant.:)