Options

ED: Laurel Ringing the Polliss

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
Forum Member
✭✭
Ooh she's gone & done it now, the copper's nark.

Fancy shacking up with a Dingle & ratting on one of your own.
Has the daft bint never heard of Dingle law & the Dingle jury??

Comments

• Options
    gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She and Marlon will be excommunicated by the Dingles.

But then, being excommunicated by the Dingles is a bit like having a foul-smelling, socially awkward mate with bad breath and genital herpes saying he no longer wants to be friends with you - you can't help, deep down, feeling like fate's just smiled on you...
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I find myself strangely attracted to Lauren.
  • Options
    Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor, poor Laurel. Doesn't she know that the police in ANY soap are completely and utterly stupid and useless?
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was marlon I would dump the grass!
  • Options
    gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be an amusing twist if the bloke who stole the car turned out to be Eli*.

* I think we can safely assume it ISN'T going to be Eli.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gboy wrote: »
    She and Marlon will be excommunicated by the Dingles.

But then, being excommunicated by the Dingles is a bit like having a foul-smelling, socially awkward mate with bad breath and genital herpes saying he no longer wants to be friends with you - you can't help, deep down, feeling like fate's just smiled on you...

HAHAHA.

I feel vaguely awful for finding that hilarious. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was hard to watch Laurel pick up that phone - could this be the end of Emmerdale's greatest ever love story? :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was hard to watch Laurel pick up that phone - could this be the end of Emmerdale's greatest ever love story? :(

Oh....er.........shame! I think we'll need to dust off the old black arm bands everytime we sit down watch ED to mourn the loss at the peoples couple! :(:cry::(

The thing is Laurel could have the bloke who did it locked up in her cupboard and the Hotten police would just end up arresting Paddy for the crime!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing is Laurel could have the bloke who did it locked up in her cupboard and the Hotten police would just end up arresting Paddy for the crime!

:D wish they would; can't stand much more of Padfoot being a completely and totally unobservant moron :mad::sleep::yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh....er.........shame! I think we'll need to dust off the old black arm bands everytime we sit down watch ED to mourn the loss at the peoples couple! :(:cry::(

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like to me the writers didnt know where to take this unliked couple next.. so Lauren has gone from loving her new man who is giving her homeless ass and kids a home to calling him a coward because he didnt want to get a pasting from the family nutter.

Cain will just show the fake details he bought the car on and at worst lose the car and money he paid for it. Hence he could care less as it was a risk he took over the money knowing he was covered.

All Lauren has done is vent bile at her man and made an enemy of the entire family. She is living with a bod from a criminal family so to call the police on one had to have been done if they had killed someone etc but just because they may of bought your stolen car three stages over from who did it , and not accept the offer to actualy find who did it was very naive.

But the lesson here is, never sit in your car with the doors unlocked, I had a lap top taken that way in Birmingham, too them two seconds at the roundabout, door opened I looked and lap top was gone.
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    Looks like to me the writers didnt know where to take this unliked couple next.. so Lauren has gone from loving her new man who is giving her homeless ass and kids a home to calling him a coward because he didnt want to get a pasting from the family nutter.

Cain will just show the fake details he bought the car on and at worst lose the car and money he paid for it. Hence he could care less as it was a risk he took over the money knowing he was covered.

All Lauren has done is vent bile at her man and made an enemy of the entire family. She is living with a bod from a criminal family so to call the police on one had to have been done if they had killed someone etc but just because they may of bought your stolen car three stages over from who did it , and not accept the offer to actualy find who did it was very naive.

But the lesson here is, never sit in your car with the doors unlocked, I had a lap top taken that way in Birmingham, too them two seconds at the roundabout, door opened I looked and lap top was gone

Another lesson is never to put your laptop where it can be easily seen.
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoffmister wrote: »

But the lesson here is, never sit in your car with the doors unlocked, I had a lap top taken that way in Birmingham, too them two seconds at the roundabout, door opened I looked and lap top was gone.

Even then.. Dingles do not grass!! So that's ruled her out for ever marrying Marlon :p
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laurel won't be marrying Marlon by the looks of things.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laurel is annoying me currently, she is meant to be scared and worried, and now she goes looking for him? I do hope he she gets more.
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Even then.. Dingles do not grass!! So that's ruled her out for ever marrying Marlon :p

Dingle marriage vows:
    Do you promise to: love all Dingles no matter how horrible and/or distantly related?;
    honour Zak's status as 'Head of the Family'?
    Obey Dingle law?
    and never, ever grass on another Dingle, no matter the consequences?::D:D:D
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dingle marriage vows:
    Do you promise to: love all Dingles no matter how horrible and/or distantly related?;
    Obey Dingle law?

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I reckon/hope that TPTB have finally had to admit to themselves that the entire world* HATES Maurel and that we have resisted all their attempts to ram them down our throats as The Golden Couple, and so are now trying to come up with a credible way of splitting them up, and this is the best they could come up with.

Great! I don't care how stupid it all is - if it means the end of Minging Manky Maurel, I will be one happy bunny. :cool:

* except of course for one or two deluded souls who will come on here to say they love Maurel. ;)
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dingle marriage vows:
    Obey Dingle law?

Ha ha! :D
  • Options
    chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Shame that carjacker didn't kill her off for us.

I suppose now we will see Ashley 'winning' her back.
    We just need Ashley to somehow be reinstated as a Vicar then we can all get back to normal and forget 'Maurel' ever happened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    * except of course for one or two deluded souls who will come on here to say they love Maurel. ;)[/QUOTE]

But I do. I can't help it. They're just so great together.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    * except of course for one or two deluded souls who will come on here to say they love Maurel. ;)

But I do. I can't help it. They're just so great together.[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh she's gone & done it now, the copper's nark.

Fancy shacking up with a Dingle & ratting on one of your own.
    Has the daft bint never heard of Dingle law & the Dingle jury??

Please update me on what has happened here.
    I did hear that Laurel was carjacked on Tuesday's episode but what has all this got to do with the Dingles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    julie2009 wrote: »
    Please update me on what has happened here.
    I did hear that Laurel was carjacked on Tuesday's episode but what has all this got to do with the Dingles.

the car (ahem) 'turned up' at the garage, complete with new license plate.
  • Options
    dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it will turn out that Ashley was the car jacker. Oh no wait Stuart Blackburn is not the producer any more :D