Options

UK PACE - The Real Housewives of .......

Comments

• Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    I actually really like Ana, more than Lea at least. Lea was clearly trying to clean herself of any drama or wrong-doing in the Reunion by appearing to be the good guy. I can't stand Karent and glad she left.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    What was the last NEW season of the the RH francise shown on ITV2? It seems just seems to be repeat after repeat.

Makes me wonder if they are holding off showing any new season until the new ITV channel launches - ITVBe (I think thats what its called) with ALL NEW RH kind of thing. They did say it was going to be the home of the housewives.

Or perhaps as Lifetime aired (airs) brand new Season 3 BH and Season 5 NJ maybe ITV no longer have the broadcast rights to the new seasons first.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I believe the last new season of Housewives shown on ITV2 was Orange County Season 8. You could also say Season 4 of New Jersey was brand new as it had never been aired on any channel in the UK - even though in originally aired in America back in 2012.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I believe the last new season of Housewives shown on ITV2 was Orange County Season 8. You could also say Season 4 of New Jersey was brand new as it had never been aired on any channel in the UK - even though in originally aired in America back in 2012.

When I say New I mean New To The UK.

Ahh yes OC, forgot about that it seems ike an age ago now.

Did NJ season 4 air in ITV 1st? Thought it was show Lifetime/Bio before it aired ITV2.

It will certainly be interesting to see what one the show on ITVBe or if they will be starting from the begining again.
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surley ITV can get the rights to BH Season 3 now that Lifetine has finished airing it?
  • Options
    loopilouloopilou Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm confused since when has nene been on real house wives of Vancouver?
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid it was mistakenly advertised as Vancouver, instead we have a repeat showing Atlanta. I enjoyed it first time round, but we need something new.

I have been watching NJ on Lifetime, and that seems to be going round on repeat spin. I am enjoying it but the whole evil Teresa versus the rest is a bit tedious, and I am still not sure what exactly she has done that was so bad. Lots of generalisations from the others but nothing concrete. I also don't like the way they can throw in comments/digs but when Teresa does that the others react with roll eyes/"oh she is at it again" looks.

It is good to see them all having fun together and some of these scenes make me laugh out loud. I am also pleased that Jacqueline and Teresa are getting along better. I was never convinced by Jacqueline's "I don't care" attitude and when Melissa told her about the others making it up with Teresa I could see pain in Jacqueline's eyes as if she wanted that too.

I think Melissa is a stirrer though and prefers things to be going badly as she can then take centre stage. For instance when the Gorgas went over for Sunday dinner it was lovely, but then Melissa said to Teresa something along the lines of "if you are a good girl we can keep having times like this". How patronising, did she want her to react?. I think so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just came to say it seems Lifetime will finally be airing RHOBH Season 4 and Vanderpump Rules Season 2 this Summer. Can't wait! I've not watch VPS2 yet, and I didn't properly watch RHOBHS4.
  • Options
    MrsCloumboMrsCloumbo Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Real Housewives of Atlanta is currently on tv, channel 6.

For some reason, I don't know why, I can't explain but I have real trouble, Real issues, tolerating Kandies voice, both speaking and especially singing.
    Horrible, grating, raspy, nasty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just came to say it seems Lifetime will finally be airing RHOBH Season 4 and Vanderpump Rules Season 2 this Summer. Can't wait! I've not watch VPS2 yet, and I didn't properly watch RHOBHS4.

BH starts 8th July. :D
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks as though ITV2 are going back to series 1 of NJ to fill the 9.30am slot when OC finishes.

Did anyone else watching Series 5 of NJ on Lifetime lose interest? I never thought I would say that as could not wait for it to start, but after a few episodes:(:p. Zzzzzzz. It was a case of the same arguments going round in circles. Melissa and Joe kept referring to things Teresa had done in very general terms, nothing specific. I got the impression that the Gorgas think being wronged keeps them in the limelight. I just got bored with them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It will be interesting to see how the show feels in season 6 with the cast changes that happened. I have put them in the spoiler for who have not heard and would rather wait till it airs in the UK than be spoilt.
    If I remember correctly Caroline, Jacqueline have left, Kathy has become a Friends of the housewives. Dina is back and there are some new housewives.
  • Options
    MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    I did enjoy this series, specially the retreats. It'll be interesting to see if this
    penny woman reappears again with all the stirring. I never did understand why her and her husband were saying all this stuff , what was in it for them?
  • Options
    SevensevenSevenseven Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Looks like ITV2 wont be showing RHOC reunion part 3. NJ starts Monday 30th June and Atlanta continues but no OC reunion:(

Wasn't too enthralled with NJ last time it was shown on ITV2 but I didn't see the first series so I will give that a go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Any one watching the Real Housewives of Melbourne or ITVbe? I am not to sure what to make of it yet.

(On Lifetime channel) Looks like another fight on tonights miami eipsodes. I like Lisa but she does need to learn to leave people to fix things themselves when they ask you to.

(on ITVbe) I am starting to find this latest season of Atlanta dull.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    (Woah, when did this thread reappear?)

The fakeness in the last episode of Miami tho... I mean, it was a Hangover spoof without the events of the night before. Unfortunately, I can totally tell why it looks like its ending.

I mean, Lea & Johanna out, I don't see how the rest of the cast could even survive another year unless they did a NY and try and revamp the series with a (mostly) brand new cast. Keep Lisa and Adriana and get a complete overhaul. But honestly, I don't see it happening now.
  • Options
    endersandoaksendersandoaks Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    Anyone know when RHO Cheshire starts?
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The hangover morning was so staged it really was embarrassing to watch. Won't miss RHOM but I sincerely hope Joanna is not going to turn up in Beverly Hills, I find her soooo irritating!
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know when RHO Cheshire starts?

I'm looking forward to that, loving ladies of London so will be good to see what this is like. I wonder if itv be will show it? Itv be is my new guilty pleasure :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've not watched Ladies of London, I find it too cringy. I have, however, been watching Melbourne. It looks like it's going to be quite good from the first few episodes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    (I know it's not Real Housewives but...)

So Mob Wives is on ITVBe. I'm sorry, but they cut out the most tame of the Real Housewives stuff... how the hell are they gonna air Mob Wives? It'll be cut to half an hour!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think that RHOCheshire is meant to start next year - when next year not sure....

RHONJ Season 5 is starting next tuesday on Lifetime. The return of Dina, thats going to be interesting.
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why ITV are still heavily editing RHOA when its on at 9PM it makes no sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :
    I think that RHOCheshire is meant to start next year - when next year not sure....

RHONJ Season 5 is starting next tuesday on Lifetime. The return of Dina, thats going to be interesting.

:o opps I meant Season 6 of New Jersey
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why ITV are still heavily editing RHOA when its on at 9PM it makes no sense.

Especially when they just aired Mob Wives with Drita's hands round Renee's neck. And it's only on an hour later.