Options

Who do you think killed Lucy Beale and who do you think sent the 'Rot In Hell' note?

lucasade16lucasade16 Posts: 397
Forum Member
My personal 'EIGHT' suspects for killing Lucy are:

Whitney Dean - I think Whitney is being suprisingly heartless and emotionless over it all and it is sending alarm bells to me.

Johnny Carter - Being bestfriends with Whitney and his Brother being Lee, maybe he thought enough was enough with the blonde, would of given him a great enterance into the show. But he also seems quite heartless about it all.

Ben Mitchell - He killed before, he is returning. Something just tells me he has something to do with it. To get back at Ian?

Nick Cotton - Well I personally don't think he is dead in any way at all, but I do think that Charlie is still in contact with him, after Charlies and Ians heated clash over Nick's 'supposed to be death' could it have been Evil Nicks revenge in killing Lucy for Ians constant diss of Nick?

Billy Mitchell - Always the runt of the litter of the Mitchell clan, but Lucy shunted Billy of being apart of LB lettings before any major business was put together, could he try and prove himself a Mitchell, not seen much of a emotional wimpy Billy in the last few months?

Jane Beale - Something about her not wanting to attend the funeral really rung alarm bells at me, why didn't she want to turn up? I do personally feel like Jane loved Lucy but can't say I've seen Jane acting like her normal self? she has acted shifty since day 1 after she 'found out' Lucy had been murdered?

Abi Branning - She has acted really weird, not been in the Soap much, she said last night she knew about Max and Lucy and she has been quite angry and heartless over it all? I also think she could of wrote the note of 'Rot in hell' too!?

Les Coker - A really dark shifty character who I can't get my head around but he is definitely one to watch!?

My suspects of who wrote the note!

Aleks - I think he is my MAJOR suspect. He never seemed to like her, could of knocked him back unknown to anyone? And maybe feels sorry for Jake so he is taking it out on her?

Masood - I think he was always jealous of the way Lucy and the kids came before him with Jane and could be quite bitter towards her?

Opinions on my opinions or anymore? :D

Comments

• Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely think Masood wrote the note. Tamwar recognised the writing so to me, that means it was Masood, Shabnam or Aleks. If it was Shabnam I think Tam would have said something in that scene last night. I think he thought about telling her what their dad had done, but remembered that she had spilt the beans about the market and decided not to. Masood's dark storyline isn't finished so this could be it starting up again.

As far as Masood is concerned, Jane wouldn't have slept with Ian if Lucy hadn't died. Maybe he blames Lucy for it, so has decided she can rot in hell.
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Definitely think Masood wrote the note. Tamwar recognised the writing so to me, that means it was Masood, Shabnam or Aleks. If it was Shabnam I think Tam would have said something in that scene last night. I think he thought about telling her what their dad had done, but remembered that she had spilt the beans about the market and decided not to. Masood's dark storyline isn't finished so this could be it starting up again.

As far as Masood is concerned, Jane wouldn't have slept with Ian if Lucy hadn't died. Maybe he blames Lucy for it, so has decided she can rot in hell.

Brilliant theory!

We saw how Mas went out of control when Carol dumped him for David so we know he has a nasty streak!
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    The Note - Whitney or Aleks
    The Kilker - Abi
  • Options
    chewstickchewstick Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucasade16 wrote: »

Whitney Dean - I think Whitney is being suprisingly heartless and emotionless over it all and it is sending alarm bells to me.

Johnny Carter - Being bestfriends with Whitney and his Brother being Lee, maybe he thought enough was enough with the blonde, would of given him a great enterance into the show. But he also seems quite heartless about it all.

Ben Mitchell - He killed before, he is returning. Something just tells me he has something to do with it. To get back at Ian?

Nick Cotton - Well I personally don't think he is dead in any way at all, but I do think that Charlie is still in contact with him, after Charlies and Ians heated clash over Nick's 'supposed to be death' could it have been Evil Nicks revenge in killing Lucy for Ians constant diss of Nick?

Billy Mitchell - Always the runt of the litter of the Mitchell clan, but Lucy shunted Billy of being apart of LB lettings before any major business was put together, could he try and prove himself a Mitchell, not seen much of a emotional wimpy Billy in the last few months?

Jane Beale - Something about her not wanting to attend the funeral really rung alarm bells at me, why didn't she want to turn up? I do personally feel like Jane loved Lucy but can't say I've seen Jane acting like her normal self? she has acted shifty since day 1 after she 'found out' Lucy had been murdered?

Abi Branning - She has acted really weird, not been in the Soap much, she said last night she knew about Max and Lucy and she has been quite angry and heartless over it all? I also think she could of wrote the note of 'Rot in hell' too!?

Les Coker - A really dark shifty character who I can't get my head around but he is definitely one to watch!?

Aleks - I think he is my MAJOR suspect. He never seemed to like her, could of knocked him back unknown to anyone? And maybe feels sorry for Jake so he is taking it out on her?

Masood - I think he was always jealous of the way Lucy and the kids came before him with Jane and could be quite bitter towards her?

David Wicks, he's my prime suspect. I've got a feeling
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Note: Whitney [the venom in her expressions at the funeral were so telling]

The Killer: No one notable [big kudos to TPTB at EastEnders if it's a major character AKA not Aleks, Les Coker, though...]

The people saying it's Abi make me LOL.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Jonny hasn't been heartless about Lucy didn't you see the bit where he broke down for a moment yesterday at the beginning of the episode, saying how she was a lovely girl?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    My main suspects are Whitney, Billy and Charlie.
    I think Whitney for the obvious reasons- she always hated Lucy, and all the stress of Carole then her fallout with Jonny and Lucy could have led to the attack. However I don't think she meant it on purpose to kill her and maybe she was drunk when she did it.
    I agree with your reasons for Billy.
    I think DTC is fooling everyone with Charlie. The majority are convinced he's a nice guy but I've got a gut feeling he's up to something sinister.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Ronnie was the one to ultimately kill Lucy but I think there are a few others in the mix who contributed to her death that night.

I think Whitney was the one who wrote the note.
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Everyone hated Lucy anyway and she hated everyone. Whitney's reaction may be heartless but at least it's not hypocritical.
  • Options
    Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent thread, the only person in your list of eight suspects that would annoy me would be Ben Mitchell. I hated how every time some mystery happened in Walford he was behind it and really hope that they don't go that route. I have so many theories and ideas about who killed Lucy that I'd struggle to pick one specific name but for some reason Abi being revealed as he emailer so early has made me think she's less likely than I thought she was at the start of the week. Jane has went the opposite direction though, unwilling to attend Lucy's funeral can be explained pretty easy (fearing romantic times with Ian) but what if it runs much deeper than that?

As for the person who wrote the "rot in hell" note the fact that Tamwar seems to realise he recognises the handwriting over time makes me wonder if it was Aleks. If it wasn't for the fact he recognises it I'd be 100% convinced and certain it's Whitney but now I'm not so sure really. Aleks definitely has something to hide.
  • Options
    Ange_aAnge_a Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Hi all – I’m new to posting but a regular viewer of the board. For what its worth, here’s my theory:
    Jake isn’t responsible. Yes it was him she met having received the email/text on her phone. Although it wasn’t meant for her she was curious, as I think she thought that it was the person who took the photo of her and max and they were going to expose it to Lauren. When she got there he was totally off his face and she brought him home as he has said. She got him inside, maybe they had a bit of a barney as she tried to find the evidence of the picture he took and the cut to her head, that she got in the car lot, started bleeding again and she tried to clean it, knocking out her earring – hence the blood and the earring in the flat.
    Jake will be cleared as Nick is alive and was trying to track down Charlie by finding his mum (who I reckon lives on the common) – he was there that night and witnessed what actually happened and will ultimately be the one who solves the case with the police – I think that’s where his story comes into it. I also think the family picture hanging in the restaurant will prove to be a clue, I think someone will spot that Lucy had an injury to her head then before her death!!
    I reckon Nick assaulted Charlie’s mum and Charlie found out so using his police skills tracked Nick down and paid another drug dealer to bump him off. However, that went wrong and Nick ended up killing the dealer, so Charlie struck a deal with him that he would cover it up and pretend that it was in fact Nick that died in exchange for him leaving Charlie’s mum alone. Charlie enlisted the help of Coker and in with the coffin was the drug dealer and the murder weapon which is why they didn’t want Dot to open it.
    As for who / what did kill Lucy I’m still undecided – but as for the Rot in Hell card – I think that’s Aleks – as I think Tam will recognise his writing from working with him – and I think its from him because he secretly loves Jake and has been left wondering if Jake was also seeing Lucy.
    I do however think a further shocker later this year will be that her phone (which is missing remember) will be found in the Beale’s house! - leading us to believe it must have been one of them, when in actual fact its been planted there by someone when they came to pay their respects.
    I don’t think Sharon’s upcoming attack will be linked in any way – although we may be led to believe at first that it’s a possibility
  • Options
    twintwin Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Nick Cotton killed Lucy.

She saw him at or near the common, realised he wasn't dead and so he killed her to stop the truth from coming out.

The rot in hell card, I think was Whitney or Abi.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    The card: Whitney, Masood or Aleks.

The killer: a Mitchell, Masood or, I'm beginning to think, maybe Tosh.
  • Options
    Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cindy
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Peter (Killed Lucy)
    Whit (Sent the Note)
    Ben (Attacks Sharon)
  • Options
    Ozboz3Ozboz3 Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shabnam sent the note, Abi confronted Lucy before she died and Nick Cotton is involved some how;-)
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melissa Suffield wrote the note.
  • Options
    IdacyderIdacyder Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon Whitney wrote the note - she hated Lucy. Not sure she could kill though.... but you never know.
  • Options
    Mani_BhangraMani_Bhangra Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »

Not Masood as Tamwar would have recognised it at the funeral, defo Aleks
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I think a lot of accidents and mistakes on the night worked together to kill Lucy, with Peter finishing her off. I think Jane definitely did something to Lucy that night though. But I don't think anyone set out to hurt/kill her.

I think Whitney wrote the note. I think Tam doesn't recognize her handwriting just now, but in a few episodes there'll be a reason for her to write something and he'll see it then.
  • Options
    IdacyderIdacyder Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twin wrote: »
    I think Nick Cotton killed Lucy.

She saw him at or near the common, realised he wasn't dead and so he killed her to stop the truth from coming out.

The rot in hell card, I think was Whitney or Abi.

Yeah - good one.
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucasade16 wrote: »

Murder: Jane
    Nite: Whitney
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coker = Croker = Croaked it!
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its Nick or Les that killed Lucy cant quite figure it out yet but somehow it all ties in.

Whitney wrote the note and Aleks will be the one who supplied the drugs.
  • Options
    Seamus2008Seamus2008 Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still thinking Cindy Jr is involved in Lucy's death.

As for the note, it's definitely Whitney who wrote it. He reactions during the service, the burial and the wake gave her away.