Options

CS: Owen Sleeping on the Floor

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
Forum Member
✭✭
So Owen is now dossing down on a draughty floor in his own house.
That he’s paying the mortgage on.
What a loser.

Meanwhile, that philandering tramp Anna has a comfy double bed to herself, the entire lovely thick duvet, which is probably a massive tog, and the run of a house that he owns while she barks her orders and issues her demands.

And he just stands there taking it all like the sorry loser he is.
Grateful for whatever crumbs she chooses to toss his way.

“That’s the deal Owen, take it or leave it” … she trilled the other night, looking all pleased with herself, the frickin' hunchback.

I don’t think I’ve ever known such a sorry loser as Owen.
Hard man my eye.

Comments

• Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Serves him right! Bullies never prosper long term. I hope she keeps him on that floor, chained to the bedstead with his eyes taped open, so he can watch and learn when she moves The Pheelster back in very shortly. :cool:
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member
    Anna should be sleeping on the floor. Can't believe she's taking the moral high ground after her dirty doings with Phelan. Owen is a pathetic eunuch for giving in to her constant demands.

I hate Anna's hunch-backed, round shouldered stance too. Especially when she clasps her hands together and looks down like a martyr. And as for that sad cleavage she keeps flashing - put it away you dozy taaaart!

Owen and Anna have to be the dimmest couple ever in the history of soap. I can't remember a stupider pair. God help baby Jake - with those genes he doesn't stand a chance.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :D Serves him right! Bullies never prosper long term. I hope she keeps him on that floor, chained to the bedstead with his eyes taped open, so he can watch and learn when she moves The Pheelster back in very shortly. :cool:

That's definitely the way I see this playing out. If he's very lucky they'll chuck him a bit of brie to enjoy on the floor and he'll say "cheers love". Maybe on special occasions they will even drag the washing machine upstairs (depending if Katy is in the way or not), and let him have a good cry behind it whilst Anna gets Phelaned.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    His balls seem to have receded to a galaxy far far away. He bullied them away with his complete emasculation ironically
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His balls seem to have receded to a galaxy far far away. He bullied them away with his complete emasculation ironically

It's like a Shakesperian tragedy :D Only with more wine and deep sexuality.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    It's like a Shakesperian tragedy :D Only with more wine and deep sexuality.

It makes Shameless look like Downton Abbey :D
  • Options
    peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    He needs to get down on his knees and thank Anna for playing away with Phelan, she saved his sorry arse, and stopped him doing time for arson. Give that woman a medal.
  • Options
    Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But won't they please think about Faye...

Poor Faye...

The tea was meant to get them back together... :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    peach45 wrote: »
    He needs to get down on his knees and thank Anna for playing away with Phelan, she saved his sorry arse, and stopped him doing time for arson. Give that woman a medal.

I think he probably will end up thanking Anna. And maybe Phelan too, when he brings Owen and Anna a post-coital cuppa in bed.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Hunchback :D
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Should be Lady Muck Anna sleeping downstairs, on the floor.

Fiswhife probably has a special room for Phelan upstairs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Faye's the only real man in that house these days.
    Tough as old boots that one.
    She's getting pissed, quitting school, happily wearing dirty clothes, doing a gruelling window round, and giving Tracey Barlow grief in the street.
    All at the same time too.

Owen meanwhile is crying behind white goods and kipping on floors - whilst Army meathead Gary was last seen somewhere behind the sofa.

Wouldn't surprise me one jot if Faye didn't give Owen a real good hiding soon.
    Just to let him know like.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Instead of furry dice, Phelan has them in his car, jangling and bouncing away on the front mirror...........:o:D
  • Options
    HarkAtHerHarkAtHer Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How Anna must miss the days when her only worry was which depravity poor Faye would dob her in for.

Now the child is making carrot pasta. The cycle continues.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's getting pissed, quitting school, happily wearing dirty clothes, doing a gruelling window round, and giving Tracey Barlow grief in the street.

Owen meanwhile is crying behind white goods and kipping on floors - whilst Army meathead Gary was last seen somewhere behind the sofa.

Don't forget that Faye's the only one putting food on the table at the moment, bloody good slap-up meal she put up tonight and crybaby didn't even bother to show his miserable face. Probably because putting food in his mouth reminds him of what Phelan put in Anna's :eek: Owen would do well to show some respect to the breadwinner of the house though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sam_gee wrote: »
    I think he probably will end up thanking Anna. And maybe Phelan too, when he brings Owen and Anna a post-coital cuppa in bed.

That should say Anna and Phelan.

Faye may be about to bring more trouble to Dozy Anna's door if this is true
    Faye is going to get pregnant :o:o:confused::(
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    Faye is going to get pregnant :o:o:confused::(

And the four suspects are
    tim, owen and two characters I'd better not mention. k? :)
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Faye gets Phelaned! :o
  • Options
    15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awwww......it'll be great when Gruff becomes a vouyer.

It'll give him something to do....

The King would refute all claims to any involvement with Infayemous. Why become embroiled in such nonsense when he has to facilitate Kay'ee's exit??? ;-)
  • Options
    KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another useless family with an unbelievable storyline...I hope they split up and all move away.
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    KaylaL wrote: »
    Another useless family with an unbelievable storyline...I hope they split up and all move away.

So do I :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member

AND now...
    Faye is going to get pregnant...