Options

Snappy Selfies with Flavia

Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
Forum Member
Snappy Selfies with Flavia

Thought I would post this in case anyone is in the Guildford area on Friday 5thSeptember and wants to go along.....Charity 'Selfies' with Flavia to raise money for a couple of charities that she is patron of. :)

http://www.vincentandflavia.com/selfies.html

Comments

• Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's really lovely of Flavia to take time out to use her popularity to raise money for such worthy causes. I wish I could go along and have a pic taken with her myself and I'd happily donate some money to the charities - sadly I can't go along. However, I wish her the best of luck and hope all who go along have a great time meeting Flavia and she raises lots of money for charity :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    It's really lovely of Flavia to take time out to use her popularity to raise money for such worthy causes. I wish I could go along and have a pic taken with her myself and I'd happily donate some money to the charities - sadly I can't go along. However, I wish her the best of luck and hope all who go along have a great time meeting Flavia and she raises lots of money for charity :)

Yes I would love to go along too as it is a good idea and a great way of raising money, but unfortunately I'm at the other end of the country! :(

She is very generous with her time after every show at stage door signing autographs and taking photos with everyone, so I hope this goes well and she gets a good turn out and I might actually make a little donation to the charities myself even though I can't be there, for the amount of times she has chatted/had photos taken with me after shows and given up her own time.
  • Options
    KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to try and get there :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Katenutzs wrote: »
    Going to try and get there :)

That would be brilliant.... please let us know if you do :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is today at 12pm if anyone is in the Guildford area at that time. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If you weren't able to go along to this event today, but would like to still show some support if you've maybe been lucky enough to have a photo taken with Flavia in the past, you can still make a little donation here in support of her charities :)

https://www.justgiving.com/fcguildford/