Options

The Eleventh Hour

2»

Comments

• Options
    daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If there is to be one flaw...of sorts... with the episode, it is surely the concept of empty promises. We visibly saw a whole extra floor to Amy's house but were never told if it were important, we never knew why most of the cracks led to matter being unwritten but the one in Amy's house led to a prison, the humanoid figure that ran across the screen in Amy's house, the incorrect date on Rory's ID badge. I'd usually give these up as mere coincidences or errors of unimportance. Some of them can be explained hypothetically too.

I think that humanoid figure you refer to was suppose to be The Doctor on his revisit to Amy's House in The Big Bang. I think it's mentioned in the DVD Commentary or somewhere but why this wasn't made obvious I don't know.

:)
  • Options
    GDKGDK Posts: 9,477
    Forum Member
    [Snip]
    A second weakness, though down to personal preference of course, was that I wasn't a fan of the TARDIS redesign. The orange and the green used are too conflicting and quite imposing - generally light colours, but the TARDIS is generally quite dimly lit.
    [Snip]

Only "recently" (if you count the TV movie as recent). In most of classic Doctor Who it was mostly white or lighter shades, brightly lit.