Pointlessly Beautiful Matt on Tour in our Hearts Forever!! (Part 5)

Comments

• boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dilly 1 wrote: »
    The Sun-Buzz .....did an interview with him today from this tweet :)

http://twitter.com/TheSun_Buzz/statuses/12199871104684032

I was hoping we were getting it this weekend but apparently it will be in January when Hustle is starting....something else to look forward to :)

I'm guessing this means he's back from the US too then...

aaaah! That sounds like our boy!
    :D:D

Was this a phone interview then, or is he back in the UK now??
    Does this mean hes NOT living in America then??
    :rolleyes::mad::mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cassie23 wrote: »
    Thanks Dilly :) Also found some fun pics of Matt from Hustle filming on this blog.

http://laurasutton.blogspot.com/2010/11/hustle-vii.html

Thanks Cassie - nice to see pics of our boy at last - looking a bit thin tho!:(

Got your message - will answer tomorrow!:D
  • Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    Thanks Dilly :) Also found some fun pics of Matt from Hustle filming on this blog.

Thanks Cassie...some good funny pics there :D
    boddism wrote: »

Does this mean hes NOT living in America then??
    :rolleyes::mad::mad:

I'm not sure Bods...I suppose it could have been a telephone interview but I just assumed it was a face to face interview but you could be right....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Cassie...some good funny pics there :D

I'm not sure Bods...I suppose it could have been a telephone interview but I just assumed it was a face to face interview but you could be right....

COULDVE been a phone interview as I think it was this afternoon (minus5/8 hrs for USA time..)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Whats he doing holding up a sign like in an ID parade saying "SWINGER??":eek::D:D:D

I suspect it said "SwinDLer" to begin with...:rolleyes:

And pulling those faces! Didnt his Mum ever tell him his face might stick that way??:p
  • shy26ukshy26uk Posts: 480
    Forum Member
    A little on the thin side but he is definitely looking hot! :o:D
  • Who Am I?Who Am I? Posts: 20,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sun-Buzz .....did an interview with him today from this tweet :)

http://twitter.com/TheSun_Buzz/statuses/12199871104684032

I was hoping we were getting it this weekend but apparently it will be in January when Hustle is starting....something else to look forward to :)

I'm guessing this means he's back from the US too then...

Yipee. Something to look forward to after Christmas.

Counting blessings: -

(1) New series of Hustle starts January 6 or thereabouts. Thats only 4 weeks (ish)

(2) Interview in Buzz and hopefully first of many. *FC&DJI*

(3) DVD box set of Hustle 6 available in January.

:D

That must have been an awfully long interview if Matt was able to quote all the Office! ;):D Deffo not telephone in that case. Ha Ha

Perhaps it was although it makes sense if Matt is back from the states as its not long until Christmas and he'll be about to promote Hustle in the New Year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Some humourous photos there - nice to see him having fun, although mucking around on set tut tut! :rolleyes: ;)

He is looking a bit thin isn't he - almost a lollipop head? Perhaps it's the angle of the photos?

Snigger at the swinger photo. Must say swindler really surely? Hope he doesn't get a reputation for those sort of parties. :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Does this mean hes NOT living in America then??:rolleyes::mad::mad:

We didn't really think he was did we? It seemed a bit presumptive on the part of Best - although I guess it depended if he got a project out there.

That whole article seemed a bit speculative actually and I for one hope he's back in the UK for a little while.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Hustle has been shifted over to Fridays now... first 7th Jan, 2nd 14th Jan..... not sure if this is a good move or not. Arent Fridays a big night for people going out ??( I dont!:o:o) Mind you- its Jan/Feb so perhaps not so much...

Spoilers for wk 2 are now up on the BBC Press office site.

It looks like a theme is emerging for the series.... looks like ep 4 of last series was quite inspiring to the writers...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Hustle has been shifted over to Fridays now... first 7th Jan, 2nd 14th Jan..... not sure if this is a good move or not. Arent Fridays a big night for people going out ??( I dont!:o:o) Mind you- its Jan/Feb so perhaps not so much...

It looks like a theme is emerging for the series.... looks like ep 4 of last series was quite inspiring to the writers...

I think Friday sounds promising. New Tricks did well in that slot. I suppose it depends what its up against.

Just going to check the spoilers out now. Is the Hustle page up yet? Hoping for pre-Christmas trailers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It might be good, depeding on what ITV etc decide to air. But not for me as I dance on friday nights- so I'll miss it. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who Am I? wrote: »
    I think Friday sounds promising. New Tricks did well in that slot. I suppose it depends what its up against.

Just going to check the spoilers out now. Is the Hustle page up yet? Hoping for pre-Christmas trailers.

I doubt that'll happen! I remember waiting the whole of Xmas 2009 waiting for a Hustle trailer... didnt get any till virtually January!:rolleyes::mad::mad:
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hmmm....does New Tricks have the same core audience as Hustle? If not I'm a bit worried.

I doubt there'll be trailers pre Christmas but we'll probably get some bits and bobs before then in magazine interviews etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning All! :)

Can't wait for the new season of Hustle - AND Season 6 DVD - double treats in January..... in fact TRIPLE treats now..... just emailed Richard Perry about Following Footsteps and had this reply
    It’s expected to be January now. It’s all to do with the American Tax, which can take a long time.

Apologies for the delay...

Richard

So January's looking HOT!!!! :D
    Forum Member
    xMadMumx wrote: »

Can't wait for the new season of Hustle - AND Season 6 DVD - double treats in January..... in fact TRIPLE treats now..... just emailed Richard Perry about Following Footsteps and had this reply

Oh that's all looking good now. :D...BRING ON JANUARY!! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yaaaay!! I thought this film had disappeared off the end of the earth!!

Well- looks like me birthday pressie list is sorted then!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Phew. Patience is a virture. Hopefully our long drought is at an end. Of course, we now have everything all at once - typical. :D
    Forum Member
    Champion of Champions game going on in the main forum where we can vote for Matt :)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1409683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phew. Patience is a virture. Hopefully our long drought is at an end. Of course, we now have everything all at once - typical. :D

Well- Jan (and lesser so Feb will be busy, busy, busy... followed by the usual 10 month drought!:mad:)

And of course- not a hope in hell of any SCD apperarances in 2011!!:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well- Jan (and lesser so Feb will be busy, busy, busy... followed by the usual 10 month drought!:mad:)

And of course- not a hope in hell of any SCD apperarances in 2011!!:rolleyes:

LOL - I know - talk about feast and famine!!! :rolleyes: :D

I'm looking forward to seeing some Matt interviews in the run up to Hustle - mainly because I want to see that he's OK, but also because it seems like FOREVER since we last saw him or heard from him!!! :eek:

I'm suffering very bad Matty-withdrawal symptoms this year!!! :p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL - I know - talk about feast and famine!!! :rolleyes: :D

I'm looking forward to seeing some Matt interviews in the run up to Hustle - mainly because I want to see that he's OK, but also because it seems like FOREVER since we last saw him or heard from him!!! :eek:

I'm suffering very bad Matty-withdrawal symptoms this year!!! :p:p

Yeah I'm looking forward to some interviews too! And I want to see that he is ok. hope we aren't disappointed tho, there's been a bit of that recently!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hustles ep 3 spoilers are up on the BBC press office website!

Halfway through already and not even Christmas!

Ep 3 looks good- sounds the best ep so far IMO...

Yup- theres a theme happening here...

Is Sean gonna get another ep focusing on him?? Maybe he bumps into someone from the home he was in as a child??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hustles ep 3 spoilers are up on the BBC press office website!

Halfway through already and not even Christmas!

Ep 3 looks good- sounds the best ep so far IMO...

Yup- theres a theme happening here...

Is Sean gonna get another ep focusing on him?? Maybe he bumps into someone from the home he was in as a child??

Sorry but really don't get the theme :confused: What do you think it is?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but really don't get the theme :confused: What do you think it is?
    The programme makers are saying: This time its personal

ep 1 revolves around Ash
    ep 2 around emma
    ep 3 around Albert

... so 4 and 5 I presume are based around Mickey & Sean??
This discussion has been closed.