How the hell is borning Chloe still there?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The girl has contributed very little to this years series yet she'll sail right to the final.
How the hell is she still there?

Comments

• Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Because she's put on the waterworks all through the series and gained protection from the clique putting her up for nomination. Clever gameplay, but disingenuous to avoid going up and tested by the public. I hope she doesn't win.
  • Landon3333Landon3333 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately, she represents the average BB voter down to a T.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    The girl has contributed very little to this years series yet she'll sail right to the final.

WOW really :o

I thought she left weeks ago :o
  • LMLM Posts: 63,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she is boring, but she is far from the angelic person she has been made out to be. She's very sly, plays the victim and rather full of herself. Remember everyone, she's normal.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No hers place ,keeps her head down, rarely voices opinions, doesn't challenge males.

She has watched the show for years, knows it's a good gameplan for females.

Despite it clearly not being her personality at all
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    I don't think she is boring, but she is far from the angelic person she has been made out to be. She's very sly, plays the victim and rather full of herself. Remember everyone, she's normal.

Agreed. I find her very sly and manipulating.

Amazes me how folk harp on about how Cristian has no personality, does nothing, yet Chloe, who has contributed absolutely zero, is apparently loved by all. If she wins, what a travesty!
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is so bloody dull, not great to look at, seems her and Jack have been eating all the pies. She's so lazy sitting about trying to sound interesting with her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth and no top teeth.
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member

Spot on! plus she can throw a real good strop to get attention....:D
  • Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is so boring " yawn "on BOTS they say Sam is boring at least Sam will join in and try to have fun,Chloe lies in bed sleeping all day IMO and when she is not she brings absolutely zilch to the show,she has to go she does not deserve a place in the final,I think the public will vote her out in the last week when we vote to save just before the final.
  • Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Agreed. I find her very sly and manipulating.

Amazes me how folk harp on about how Cristian has no personality, does nothing, yet Chloe, who has contributed absolutely zero, is apparently loved by all. If she wins, what a travesty!

I agree.
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member

I agree,a bit like Sophie from BB14.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    piggypug wrote: »

Hmm i never felt that way about Sophie.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member

:D pretty much.

she definitely has her own little plan which is becoming more and more obvious. the whole 'i'm normal' thing she keeps spouting in the hope she gets the 'normal peoples' vote. #patronizing.
    then ofcourse there was the little stunt she pulled the other night trying to get into a confrontation with Marc, he wasnt having any of it, but she still went ahead and had the argument with thin air.

should have been her that went instead of Sarah.
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

actually we see very little of her thanks to Production flooding this season with exHMs who feature in 3/4 of the Show.

If i didnt watch the Ch5 clips, i'd really be missing out.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Cripes! Caused me quite a bit of brain ache trying to remember who she was :o
    Now she had a constant face like a slapped arse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    :D pretty much.

she definitely has her own little plan which is becoming more and more obvious. the whole 'i'm normal' thing she keeps spouting in the hope she gets the 'normal peoples' vote. #patronizing.
    then ofcourse there was the little stunt she pulled the other night trying to get into a confrontation with Marc, he wasnt having any of it, but she still went ahead and had the argument with thin air.

should have been her that went instead of Sarah.

I wouldn't go that far. Despite my remarks about Chloe, she has not contradicted herself about racism, made excuses for homophobia, made excuses for aaron's behaviour towards joel or admitted she doesn't like common people.
  • amiableamiable Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    I remember seeing Chloe in the first week and thinking 'She looks like a bully' but now her whole demeanour has changed
  • amiableamiable Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    I think she's playing the same game as that blonde girl in Aaron and Faye's year, and she came third
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amiable wrote: »
    I think she's playing the same game as that blonde girl in Aaron and Faye's year, and she came third

I thought she was ok
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    [/B]

I wouldn't go that far. Despite my remarks about Chloe, she has not contradicted herself about racism, made excuses for homophobia, made excuses for aaron's behaviour towards joel or admitted she doesn't like common people.

Hmm and yet the Tory party have a well known love for common people, and haven't spent the last few years attempting to convince people that too many foreigners are coming here costing us all millions.
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    [/B]

Ahem. My apologies. I have you confused with another FM...oops.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it is something to do with the apparent fact that she is 'normal'.

I still want to know how you define normal, as normal for one person is not normal for another.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She has never been voted for eviction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I actually thought Sophie was a brilliant HM. So funny especially after a few drinks. Comedy gold , really underrated.
  • LurifaxLurifax Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is something to do with the apparent fact that she is 'normal'.

I still want to know how you define normal, as normal for one person is not normal for another.

Definition of normal = pooing in other people's shoes