Options

LISTEN: Helen Fights Back on Live Irish Interview!!! Aisleyne 0 Helen 1

Comments

• Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    Helen was on Irish Radio last night doing an interview about Aisleyne and Big Brother. I have to say my jaw dropped when she was talking about Aisleyne, she didn't hold back did she?
    She called her a tramp, claimed she looked like an old woman, blasts her for sleeping with a "convicted rapist" and refers to her as Hitler.
    I wonder what Aisleyne would say about this, I hope she heard it! lol

This is the kind of Interview Emma should've done on eviction night (2/3 minutes is not enough on eviction night. WE NEED MORE!!!).
    Take a listen to this it's actually really good:

Helen Wood on The Cracked I with Ed & Fitzy

Do you think she went too far in this interview?
    Oh and any ideas on what she'll call her book?

Now......was this before......or after Aisleyne released her telephone number to the whole wide world......:p
  • Options
    HeatherbellHeatherbell Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    Rapist. What is it with Helen and the words rapist or murderer.
    In this case it was used correctly in that the person she spoke of was actually convicted of said crime , so your question/point is moot .
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In this case it was used correctly in that the person she spoke of was actually convicted of said crime , so your question/point is moot .
    Did she. Well Helen SEEMS to know every detail about some people(Aisylene). 'SEEMS' being the operative word.
  • Options
    BBlilsisBBlilsis Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Word of advice, cool yer jets and stop insulting other fourm members. Best to read up on the T&C's before launching into personal attacks.

PMSL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    I still like Helen but I wish she would tone it down a fraction.

Like about 50 decibels.....
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBlilsis wrote: »
    PMSL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I bet you did...how vulgar!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I bet you did...how vulgar!

Aww you're priceless :D:D thanks for the best laugh I've had on this forum in ages :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she. Well Helen SEEMS to know every detail about some people(Aisylene). 'SEEMS' being the operative word.

I think most are aware that Aisleyne went out with Mike Tyson, who is in fact, a convicted rapist.
  • Options
    frojafroja Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did she say about Marc? I can't bare to listen to the interview.
  • Options
    Dave_62Dave_62 Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    How's it 0-1 if Helen is fighting back, wouldn't that mean Aisleyne was ahead?

This.

Putting someones mobile number on the Internet is pretty much game over. Aisleyene won, move on.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trashleyne has made her own bed, and Helen needs to let her anger go.

Agreed. However I agree with her comment about the rapist stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rapist. What is it with Helen and the words rapist or murderer.

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    I think most are aware that Aisleyne went out with Mike Tyson, who is in fact, a convicted rapist.
    What does it prove about Aisylene. A terrible choice of men. Like those who choose to have contact with men on death row.
    I'm not sure why Helen and Aisylene are carrying on and on with all of their childish behavior though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist.
    I know that one. But honestly haven't been taking any notice of what Aisylene has been up too since leaving BB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know that one. But honestly haven't been taking any notice of what Aisylene has been up too since leaving BB.

I imagine it's because aisleyne judges her for being a hooker. Personally I think dating a convicted rapist is worse than having sex for money.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine it's because aisleyne judges her for being a hooker. Personally I think dating a convicted rapist is worse than having sex for money.
    Whats because of what ? This post of yours matches up better as a reply to another post of mine. :D
    They just both need to stop the childish behavior back an forth at each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats because of what ? This post of yours matches up better as a reply to another post of mine. :D

Did you listen to the interview ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree. Both are lacking any dignity or class. However posting someone's telephone number on twitter is disgrace
  • Options
    Forum Member

Any woman dating a convicted rapist would make me question her judgement:blush:

I know nothing of Helens younger life to even start to judge her for becoming a prostitute, but I think any woman who manages to get themselves out of such a low degrading situation should be commended and not have it constantly thrown back in her face:blush:

Sorry Sorcha I'm not aiming my point about Helen at your reply, it just seems to fit the topic today:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BBlilsis wrote: »
    Any woman dating a convicted rapist would make me question her judgement:blush:

I know nothing of Helens younger life to even start to judge her for becoming a prostitute, but I think any woman who manages to get themselves out of such a low degrading situation should be commended and not have it constantly thrown back in her face:blush:

Sorry Sorcha I'm not aiming my point about Helen at your reply, it just seems to fit the topic today:)

No worries :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluegroper wrote: »
    Couldn't care less what Helen has to say. Never feed the trolls!

Then why comment if you can't be botherred to listen ?
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do these ex-housemates spend so much time in Twitter wars with each other. Do they not have anything better to do?

The two of them are beyond embarrassing.

One of them is pushing 30 & has a teenage child & the other is the best part of 40 (I don't know if she has any children), yet they're both acting like primary school playground bullies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Did you listen to the interview ?
    No. She's a fool of the highest order. I only see what people write on here. Tweets that have been linked to here. And of course Helen on BB this year and last year.
    I agree. Both are lacking any dignity or class. However posting someone's telephone number on twitter is disgrace
    Yes that's crap too. How come she had her number ? I guess they were buddies once ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a point though when you're a prostitute you have absolutely no clue about the guy's backgrounds. Who you sleep with.
    What kind of person they may be.
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The two of them are beyond embarrassing.

One of them is pushing 30 & has a teenage child & the other is the best part of 40 (I don't know if she has any children), yet they're both acting like primary school playground bullies.

Completely agree, they should be embarrassed but doubt that they are.