Options

The Last Knight (Transformers 5)

Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
Forum Member
Not much is known about this film yet, though it's a safe bet it'll have us back on Earth. It's again helmed by Michael Bay, and Mark Wahlberg is in on the project; two people I'm not overly fond of, but that's besides the point. I'm pretty sure Michael Bay is to the Transformers Universe what Zack Snyder is to the DC Universe, and we know where they're heading; more films with explosions and visuals than actual consistency and story.

But yeah, lets discuss; hopes, dreams, expectations, desires, and concerns.

I wouldn't mind seeing an Autobot fighter jet for a chance. We've only ever had ground units thus far (apart from the last film where one of our Autobots was some alien helicopter).

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ...and apparently Megatron (not Galvatron) is returning.
  • Options
    the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jetfire/Skyfire although he did bugger all.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope for fight scenes where you can actually tell which bot is which and where there is some sort of strategy rather than just loads of explosions and bot parts all over the place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jetfire/Skyfire although he did bugger all.
    Are you saying they're returning, or stating that you'd like their return? Jetfire died in Revenge of the Fallen.
    I hope for fight scenes where you can actually tell which bot is which and where there is some sort of strategy rather than just loads of explosions and bot parts all over the place.
    It's the same director, same crew, and probably the same writers. I'm expecting this to be another film with a thin plot, lots of explosions and a huge number of inconsistencies.

Bay has yet to do a Transformers film justice. The fifth installment will be no different. They should finish off the current story (maybe with T6) then let the whole genre rest for a while, before rebooting it in 5-10 years or something with a different team at the helm.