hearditallbeforhearditallbefor Posts: 623
Forum Member
✭✭
:eek:
really ??????????
do they honestly want Callum round ?
have you seen Sam's sister :eek:
take cover :eek:

that mention of Callum listening to Sam will mean his head soars and empower him - god help them in there now :eek:

Comments

• Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Sorry to disappoint, but I thought it was rather sweet of SAMs parents to mention Callum in their letter. He has been a good friend to Sam, and I don't see any reason why they wouldn't invite him to visit.
    This Callum bashing is getting rather boring tbh.
    I like Callum and see no reason why he is getting so much stick.
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint, but I thought it was rather sweet of SAMs parents to mention Callum in their letter. He has been a good friend to Sam, and I don't see any reason why they wouldn't invite him to visit.

I agree :)
  • tiltonlandtiltonland Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Why wouldn't Sams parents mention Callum? it's pretty obvious that not many of the other HM's give Sam much time so they are probably pleased that Callum does.
  • noniejnoniej Posts: 315
    Forum Member

Ditto :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    noniej wrote: »
    Ditto :)

Agreed

Really pleased Gina saw the real callum in safe house
  • neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG this is worse than your other thread on Ginas clothes
  • GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is all very well, but if I was Sam's Mum, I think I'd almost be expecting Callum's visit to end with my head in the fridge.
  • hearditallbeforhearditallbefor Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam recently found out that Callum did not tell him the truth about the boos outside the house on Dan's eviction night actually, and other HMs did -
    and those letters from Family would have been written and prepared long before the recent eviction show and maybe weeks ago, so things may well have changed and the family feel differentlly about Callum now,
    and you couldn't blame them
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam recently found out that Callum did not tell him the truth about the boos outside the house on Dan's eviction night actually, and other HMs did -
    and those letters from Family would have been written and prepared long before the recent eviction show and maybe weeks ago, so things may well have changed and the family feel differentlly about Callum now,
    and you couldn't blame them
    this letters are from this week because they mention the striptease so NO you are wrong here.

@Grandmother
    Head in the fridge? Are you for real?
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a nasty thread. Sam and his parents can invite who they like. Callum (and Gina) has been the only true friend to Sam in there and is the only one to take the time to sit and talk with him. So what if he lied (or misheard) the boos - he may have been trying to protect Sam from any upset.
  • StemCellStemCell Posts: 225
    Forum Member

Precisely
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I totally agree with everything you've said. :)
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh for heaven's sake.

These threads are just becoming absurd now. His parents can invite round who they bleeding want to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    What the hell has Callum done to warrant so much abuse.If Callum really was an agressive knob like most are implying some newspapers would have printed about it.Playing Mr nice for over six weeks deserved an Oscar,people can have a agressove side if pushed to limits.
  • Amethyst05Amethyst05 Posts: 124
    Forum Member

TOTALLY agree, well said 👏 (nice name btw ;)