Fergie rumoured to be fourth judge.

Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/x-factor-black-eyed-peas-3247031

According to The Mirror Fergie has been in talks and things are positive.

I actually wouldn't mind Fergie, she seems to have a good personality and has had great success in a band and as a solo singer. Plus she and Cheryl apparently get along, so it fits in with rumours Cheryl has a say.

Comments

• fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    You actually must be joking??? BOTH Cheryl and Fergie would annoy the pants off of me...ugh Simon what are you doing??? Bring some class to the XF - have someone like Mary J Blige on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    She would actually be a very good signing and would be completely unexpected, which is sort of what the show needs.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since Cowell's plan of Kylie vs Dannii press stories has failed to take place it's Fergie vs will.i.am battle of The Black Eyed Peas, not the worst idea, I can see the panel of Simon, Cheryl, Fergie & Louis actually working
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please Let This Be True. What A Signing If So.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If so, I bet she will get the girls when it comes to a head.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,684
    Forum Member
    WTF? I really liked Nicole in her first season, she was really good, warm and funny why was she dropped?
    Not sure about Fergie at all :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    Since Cowell's plan of Kylie vs Dannii press stories has failed to take place it's Fergie vs will.i.am battle of The Black Eyed Peas, not the worst idea, I can see the panel of Simon, Cheryl, Fergie & Louis actually working

They'll also be able to get a bit of mileage out of pitting Cheryl and Fergie against each other for who gets Will.I.Am for judges houses (and neither getting him in the end). Can see it already.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    WTF? I really liked Nicole in her first season, she was really good, warm and funny why was she dropped?
    Not sure about Fergie at all :(

I really do think Simon's missed a trick in dropping Nicole. I think if the two women settled their differences (at the end of the day, they've both been fired and thrown under a bus by Cowell in the US - Cheryl's got no-one else to blame but Cowell), I think it would be a good panel because they're both really popular with the XF audience.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I really do think Simon's missed a trick in dropping Nicole. I think if the two women settled their differences (at the end of the day, they've both been fired and thrown under a bus by Cowell in the US - Cheryl's got no-one else to blame but Cowell), I think it would be a good panel because they're both really popular with the XF audience.

I liked Nicole, but I do not think her and Cheryl would work on the same panel.

I think it is too early to say Fergie would be good, because I haven't seen her judge. However, I would give her a chance.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Intruiging choice if true. She's certainly got the experience of the industry behind her and has performed solo and in a group as well.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I love Fergie! She's friends with Cheryl so wouldn't surprise me if she did actually suggest this.

I agree that they need someone unexpected. The likes of Fergie, Jennifer Hudson and Mary J Blige should be considered rather than the usual Mel B etc...
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see fergie being a judge.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You actually must be joking??? BOTH Cheryl and Fergie would annoy the pants off of me...ugh Simon what are you doing??? Bring some class to the XF - have someone like Mary J Blige on it.

Mary j blige is irrelevant in the uk and you remember when she helped nicole people on here were asking who she was
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reem2011 wrote: »

He worked wonders for Man Utd so maybe he's the right choice to return the X-factor to it's former glories.
  • Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmm this wold actually be a good choice she is also more of a rockier artist then people realize. Only problem is this info came from the mirror if it had come from the sun it would be more believable, not the either paper are to be believed most of the time, but the Sun seems to be X factors go to paper
  • gemhudgemhud Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Reem2011 wrote: »
    it could be true as Cheryl's good friends with fergie maybe she's being speaking to her about it.
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I approve of this tbh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't she rumoured a year or two ago for xf USA ? Always thought she'd be good. IF this was to actually happened I'd imagine it would only be for a series. Apparently she's working on a follow up solo album which would be another advantage being on the show
  • noelw1969noelw1969 Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He worked wonders for Man Utd so maybe he's the right choice to return the X-factor to it's former glories.

:D:D:D
  • kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmm this wold actually be a good choice she is also more of a rockier artist then people realize. Only problem is this info came from the mirror if it had come from the sun it would be more believable, not the either paper are to be believed most of the time, but the Sun seems to be X factors go to paper

You cannot be serious? I'm skeptical to believe most rumours in papers but I'd much take The Mirror as more reliable over the most unreliable paper in the world i.e 'The Sun'
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mirror isn't the only paper to run this story, Daily Mail ran it to and I remember them getting the exclusive that Kelly Rowland would be on X Factor US last year.

I'm all for this, she ticks all the boxes and watching some of her interviews she seems delightful!
  • Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You cannot be serious? I'm skeptical to believe most rumours in papers but I'd much take The Mirror as more reliable over the most unreliable paper in the world i.e 'The Sun'
    But the Sun is the Xfactors go to paper, they broke news of Cheryl last week and that knob-head Wottoon was the only one to interview Simon and Cheryl and he works for the sun, i'm saying sometimes when it comes to Xfactor, the Sun gets info first
    Hopefully though Fergie is the fourth judge as i reckon she would be great