Kim Kardashian wedding

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noone believes this wedding is actually legally binding right?
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    Awful, horrible, people. Why anyone has any interest in them is beyond me.

I recall a scene with her then second hubby Chris Humphries, where she said she understood she had a different upbringing to others and was privileged. He replied, what you forget is you were working in a store selling clothes and now seem to be playing the princess. That shut her up. Don't get me wrong, I could not for the life of me understand why they got married at all, but he did take her down a peg or two was quite amusing

But now Kanye for all his vulgarity and opulence, he is just what Kim has really always wanted. Her face is frozen in time, her bazookas are always on show, just horrendous and she just seems to be everything that is bad about Hollywood and the USA. Plastic beyond belief, living in a bubble and flaunting money in the faces of the majority that don't have any

I do watch the show and have done since day one, but Kim has changed and not for the better, the others are not so bad, Khloe has wise head on her shoulders, the two Jenner Girls are just invisible really, Bruce is a silly pushover and Kris just takes over everything. Robert was right about the whole wedding, good on him just hope he sorts himself out he is a good looking lad. Maybe he should go live with Bruce and let Bruce be the father figure he needs and help him with diet and exercise
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what now? A divorce? A job? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Nah, I give their marriage less than 6 months tops...;-)

I think it will last, they are well suited for all the wrong reasons such as money, wealth, shopping and on and on. Only the very best, it appeals to both so very suited indeed.

I have a friend, who we were close for ten years or so, she met a very rich guy, and I kid you not I don't recognise her at all. Yes she did like the finer things in life, nothing wrong with that but once with this guy it was constant but in your face, buying designer dog after dog after dog and getting ride, designer clothes super cars and on and on it went. As if material things mattered most, but whilst it appalled me it suited them both so I know they will last. Shallow to the end. They are married now, and splashed out on a huge house and I mean huge, his and her cars and both are extremely happy. What appeals to one may not others, for me its nice but not my bag.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I've never had any interest in the Kardashians but something I just heard on GMB prompted me to post on this thread.

Her wedding dress cost 2 MILLION POUNDS!!! :o:o:o

I know people are entitled to spend their money how they want..but to spend 2 million quid on a dress is down right ridiculous!

IMO
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

Well, you only marry 5-6 times.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're here in Cork - apparently. I know this because I have six radio stations pre-set in my car and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM was telling me this morning that they are here in Cork. I kind of understand the fascination with them. They're so rich and so privileged and so open with their private lives. It's fascinating for us mere mortals to be given so much more than a glimpse of how the other half live. They do seem extraordinarily self-absorbed and ignorant - both of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cg_Evans wrote: »
    I dont get "the kardashians" thing

Its bloody awful...they all must be in deep therapy

The mother Kris is by far the worst. I've rarely seen such an instantly unlikable and pathetic, desperate, sad human being in my life.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit their show on E! is one of my guilty pleasures. I'm probably going straight to hell but hey-ho.

They are ostentatious, talentless and have made their money from being ubiquitous. Kanye does have talent but I think he's probably lost oodles of credibility since shacking up with her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never had any interest in the Kardashians but something I just heard on GMB prompted me to post on this thread.

I know people are entitled to spend their money how they want..but to spend 2 million quid on a dress is down right ridiculous!

IMO

I'm guessing that's including the jewellery
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    muddipaws wrote: »
    I'm guessing that's including the jewellery

No, they just said that the dress cost 2 million.:o

I mean, I would consider it highly extravagant if they spent that much money on the whole wedding.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit their show on E! is one of my guilty pleasures. I'm probably going straight to hell but hey-ho.

They are ostentatious, talentless and have made their money from being ubiquitous. Kanye does have talent but I think he's probably lost oodles of credibility since shacking up with her.

It's my guilty pleasure too

Hats off to them they have made a serious amount of money for little if no talent. For most reality TV shows I can't think of one who has made so much money and become so ostentatious at all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You just know that E! footed the bill for this farce of a wedding. I think the Kardashians are too stingy to part with their money, they would happily accept freebies unless it was a favour from Kanye's good friend Riccardo Tisci. The citizens of Italy and France will be glad to see the circus gone. I agree with the poster above that Kimye are so shallow, materialistic, vain and egotistical individuals that they couldn't be more suited to each other.

I think Rob is depressed, deeply unhappy, troubled with issues due to his upbringing and lack of mothering from Kris Jenner. I feel as if he is in denial about his problems or he just wants to keep his inner turmoil private. The best thing he can do for himself is to distance himself from his family for his emotional wellbeing. Kris Jenner became obsessed with making money, that her love for the almighty dollar blinded her so her kids became walking dollar signs and she forgot how to be their mother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    If I had 11 million, part of it would go towards shutting down the Daily Fail and its PR drivel forever. Folk getting shot, EU elections, little girls being abducted and villages razed to the ground in Nigeria by absolute nuttaz, a woman waiting to die in Sudan for the 'crime' of being non-muslim and all this ****ing rag can do is headline the marriage of Bodger and freaking Dodger as if its of national interest.

Awful, awful paid PR rag.

One of the best posts I've ever read on this forum. Bravo, Sir/Madam :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cg_Evans wrote: »
    Dacre is an utter bastard for sure

He's a worthless, irredemable piece of shit. I can't wait until the day he no longer has power in the media.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're here in Cork - apparently. I know this because I have six radio stations pre-set in my car and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM was telling me this morning that they are here in Cork. I kind of understand the fascination with them. They're so rich and so privileged and so open with their private lives. It's fascinating for us mere mortals to be given so much more than a glimpse of how the other half live. They do seem extraordinarily self-absorbed and ignorant - both of them.

It can't hurt our local economy anyway. Cork will feature on the show lol
  • Cg_EvansCg_Evans Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

IMO

jesus H christ whats it made of gold? Or diamonds?
    Grey Lady wrote: »
    The mother Kris is by far the worst. I've rarely seen such an instantly unlikable and pathetic, desperate, sad human being in my life.

Dont take alot of notice of her, I tend to focus on the sane ones, ie courtney and her partner
    It's my guilty pleasure too

Hats off to them they have made a serious amount of money for little if no talent. For most reality TV shows I can't think of one who has made so much money and become so ostentatious at all

i have no choice, my daughter watches this day in day out, her bf must love her so much as he puts up with it too lol
    Grey Lady wrote: »
    He's a worthless, irredemable piece of shit. I can't wait until the day he no longer has power in the media.

spot on!

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Rob I feel so sorry for him. I think he has been so affected by losing his dad.

I really dislike Kanye. I saw an episode the other day where Kim introduced him "this is Kanye" and he said "I think she knows that." Seriously?

But I do think he worships Kim and is a perfect match for her. Compare the proposals - Kris did it really understated and personal. Kanye did it completely over the top and made a huge show of it. Which is more Kim?

I don't get why people get so riled up about hating the Kardashians to be honest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boofie wrote: »
    I don't get why people get so riled up about hating the Kardashians to be honest.

They don't actually bother me that much apart from Kris Jenner. I think it's the media's crazy levels of coverage that bewilders people.
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The DM is obviously being paid to hype up the wedding by the Kardashians "people". I can't think why else they'd be plastering the wedding of a couple of non entities across their front pages.

The DM has advertisers, the more clicks the more money they make. People are clicking on these articles and commenting. the last random detail released had 5000+ comments
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, E! lives mostly off Kardashian antics, there must be at least 100 Kardashian reality shows running on that channel, so they probably chipped in on some item, maybe bride's dress or something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are a whole lot of people. That do live that lifestyle, they just play it out to the masses. Its a bit of escapism for me I don't mind it at all. I still do think Kim has changed beyond all recognition physically and emotionally. They are well suited both love all things materialistic, good luck to them
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand this big media fuss about them getting married when they've already got a child together, that's a much bigger deal. Is it just the opportunity for them to be extravagant and indulgent that creates interest? I think I just answered my own question!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The DM have published a picture of her dress, have to say she looks stunning and the dress is gorgeous
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The DM have published a picture of her dress, have to say she looks stunning and the dress is gorgeous

She did look beautiful but the front top of the dress is so strange I think, back and skirt is lovely though.