Extended Edition of Katy Perry's The One That Got Away Video

LMLM Posts: 63,410
Forum Member
✭✭
Originally only available to see if you went to see My Week With Marilyn in the US at the cinema, Katy has now released the full cut of the video

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a443465/katy-perry-releases-extended-the-one-that-got-away-video.html

Thoughts

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like it and it adds more emotion to the story.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else seen this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw this yesterday afternoon, the original version had so much emotion anyway so when they released this I was ready to get upset haha! Surprised at how much a couple of minutes can enhance the video, love it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mechajlo wrote: »
    I saw this yesterday afternoon, the original version had so much emotion anyway so when they released this I was ready to get upset haha! Surprised at how much a couple of minutes can enhance the video, love it :)

Agreed. I like how we see more the older Katy life, she seems to have managed to move on at least a little bit, but still holds a place in her heart for the sexy artist guy. A very enjoyable watch indeed. And that house! From what we see of it, its like an interior wet dream! I would love to live in that style of house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Perfect end to the teenage dream era :)
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally it gets a release i prefer the extended TOY video as it added much more to the overall video and bulk it out and made it better this is just a few extra minutes that otherwise would not have been all that missed but its good and i certainely enjoyed it.
  • DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great video made greater. Love it.