seeing as how it's the football instead of boring I'm a Celeb

Comments

• sparklysheilasparklysheila Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    I know I'm going to the pub quiz and not missing a thing! :D
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand footie but I have this warm glow but that's more to do with a night without unitooth. Why am I such an addict! Not watching the footie either :D
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    I know I'm going to the pub quiz and not missing a thing! :D
    Me too! We go every Tuesday (and we usually win). How do you normally do?
    Forum Member
    Oh well done. We have a habit of coming 2nd last (free entry the next week) but reached the giddy heights of 2nd last week :eek:
    Forum Member
    Oh well done. We have a habit of coming 2nd last (free entry the next week) but reached the giddy heights of 2nd last week :eek:
    Our quiz is brilliant - there's a cash prize for first and second - so there's never any hard feelings or one of 'Its always THEM'. I fibbed when I said we always win - we sometimes come second!:D Brilliant quizmaster though - really funny - so when you go its like a night out at a comedy club rather than a quiz.

Do you have problems in your quiz though with people using their mobiles?
    Forum Member
    Yes we seem to spend most of the time laughing and have to be told off by the quizmaster :o

Everybody keeps an eye out for mobile usage but most people want to play fair - and we always snitch on anyone we suspect of cheating :D
    Forum Member
    Yes we seem to spend most of the time laughing and have to be told off by the quizmaster :o

Everybody keeps an eye out for mobile usage but most people want to play fair - and we always snitch on anyone we suspect of cheating :D
    We have a 'mobile phone detector' in our pub. Its actually the barmaid when she's collecting the glasses - she keeps her eyes peeled for offenders!
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Come on Arsenal.
  • abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna have to watch one of my towie dvds to get my joey fix tonight then