Would You Like IAN WAITE To Tone Your Bits in 2015 Or Do You Prefer To Just Watch ?

TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
Forum Member
✭✭
Would You Like IAN WAITE To Tone Your Bits in 2015 Or Do You Prefer To Just Watch ?

Ian Waite is apparently teaming up with Natalie Lowe and swimmer Mark Foster to bring us a new Strictly Come Dancing fitness video.

" Dance yourself fit! Strictly Come Dancing stars Ian Waite and Natalie Lowe unveil debut workout DVD that promises to burn up to 700 calories in just 40 minutes "

" We're still a month away from new year, but the annual barrage of DVDs promising you a toned body in 2015 are already hitting shelves.

The latest offering to waltz onto the scene comes courtesy of the professional dancers from hit BBC1 show, Strictly Come Dancing. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2857554/Strictly-Come-Dancing-unveils-debut-workout-DVD-promises-burn-700-calories-40-minutes.html#ixzz3Kq1U0xjf

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2857554/Strictly-Come-Dancing-unveils-debut-workout-DVD-promises-burn-700-calories-40-minutes.html#ixzz3Kq06tryq

Will you be buying the Strictly Come Dancing fitness video for Christmas ?

What exercise do you do to stay dancing trim ?

Or do you prefer to chill out in the armchair and watch others dancing ?

Comments

• wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My practice nurse says I'm getting a bit portly and need to do a bit more exercise, but I think I'd feel a bit of a prat doing "dancercise", I think I'll stick to walking and the odd swim. :D

Nonetheless it might sell well with the SCD angle for anyone looking to do guided exercise at home.

Something tells me a they should have done something for Nintendo if they want to catch the kids though.

Despite my previous as a disco dancing student, these days I prefer to leave the dancing to others.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natalie, Ian and Mark have been doing FitSteps for a long time now and the dvd has been out for a while

nothing new here :)
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to see him back on the show as a pro though :(
  • MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Use Waite to Lose Weight
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    I would like to see him back on the show as a pro though :(

If you could bring Ian Waite back edy who would you swap him for ?
  • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »

Anton or Trent (cue the tin hat time LOL ) but sorry Aussie Ken just doesn't do it for me
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Definitely Anton :cool: . I know he is your favorite Terry :D:D but I wont miss him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    Definitely Anton :cool: . I know he is your favorite Terry :D:D but I wont miss him.

Anton is indispensable on Strictly Come Dancing edy, Brenden on the other hand would be the perfect candidate to make way for Ian Waites return, his body language with Sunetra on It Takes Two was one of total disinterest in the show and his partner, he would not be missed.
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anton is indispensable on Strictly Come Dancing edy, Brenden on the other hand would be the perfect candidate to make way for Ian Waites return, his body language with Sunetra on It Takes Two was one of total disinterest in the show and his partner, he would not be missed.

Your constant disliking towards Brendan is tiresome :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Look at Ian Waites enthusiasm for Strictly on It Takes Two now, then give me an honest answer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His spamming with pointless banality is pushing the forum rules envelope on 'Disruption' and 'Bumping' imho
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Look at Ian Waites enthusiasm for Strictly on It Takes Two now, then give me an honest answer.
    Brendan for the main show - he's a great teacher; Ian to say on ITT - he's great with his gadget screen.
  • Fuchsia GroanFuchsia Groan Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MayD wrote: »
    His spamming with pointless banality is pushing the forum rules envelope on 'Disruption' and 'Bumping' imho

Indeed. Who could disagree?

And you'd wonder why a young man of - ooh perhaps not much more than 21 years old - would have nothing better to do with his time?

Bit of a conundrum, that one. I wonder if his mates know? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And you'd wonder why a young man of - ooh perhaps not much more than 21 years old - would have nothing better to do with his time?

Mates? :confused:

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MayD wrote: »
    Mates? :confused:

:D

Yep - mates. He has them, y'know. ;-) I'm not sure that they post here, though.

Perhaps I should go and round them up. :confused:
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep - mates. He has them, y'know. ;-) I'm not sure that they post here, though.

Perhaps I should go and round them up. :confused:
    Just leave out some kitchen scraps, they'll be buzzing round in no time.

I'm almost as bad. I read "tone your bits" entirely the wrong way round. Fair made me blush, so it did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just leave out some kitchen scraps, they'll be buzzing round in no time.

I'm almost as bad. I read "tone your bits" entirely the wrong way round. Fair made me blush, so it did.

I obviously spend too long with the natives round here - I seem to speak fluent Tezza. ^_^
    Shame the mods don't seem to.

His mates are all out tarting up old bangers in the wilds of Leicestershire and environs, I imagine. It's his accent - a dead giveaway. ;-)
  • sparklysheilasparklysheila Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Oh go on then! Since you put it so charmingly let him tone my bits :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet43 wrote: »
    Brendan for the main show - he's a great teacher; Ian to say on ITT - he's great with his gadget screen.

Events of the last few years would lead me to disagree with your first point but Ian is very good on It Takes Two with his gadget screen I agree, although his dancing and coaching talents are obviously wasted to a large extent.
    Forum Member
    Events of the last few years would lead me to disagree with your first point but Ian is very good on It Takes Two with his gadget screen I agree, although his dancing and coaching talents are obviously wasted to a large extent.
    You mean events reported in comics such as the Sun, Daily Mail etc. I hate to tell you this but those stories are made up to sell papers.

Unless you actually know personally the people involved, you know nothing about them.

As a scientist, I only reach conclusions based on facts, not gossip. Gossip isn't fact and can get you into a whole lot of trouble. I'm sure you've seen reports of libel cases and lately prosecution of internet trolls.
    Forum Member

Now I'd guess older. Of the age where a raincoat can hide what's going on and it's all in the wishful, fantasy mind. Obviously can't say for sure - could be gay, definitely not married. But who knows. Those who are enjoying the show are doing just that and not looking for other things. We just tune in for an hour or so of entertainment, some of us watch ITT because it's interesting and educational; occasionally entertaining (not the quiz which is dire) and discuss it through the week

This year's been a show of two halves with the "duffers" (meant in the kindest sense) going out when they should, leaving the real contenders to fight it out.

Can't say I've taken to a couple of the new pros. Prefer the the more established ones mainly among the men such as Iain, Anton and Robin. A couple of the newer ladies are a bit hard-faced and ambitious IMO.

I wonder if any of the "amateurs" will bring out their own fitness videos this year. Even if their dancing isn't perfect, a few obviously work out and could put something together including what they've learnt. There's always a rash of them after Christmas - not that I'll be participating as a 71-year old arthritic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean events reported in comics such as the Sun, Daily Mail etc. I hate to tell you this but those stories are made up to sell papers.

Unless you actually know personally the people involved, you know nothing about them.

As a scientist, I only reach conclusions based on facts, not gossip. Gossip isn't fact and can get you into a whole lot of trouble. I'm sure you've seen reports of libel cases and lately prosecution of internet trolls.

Im sure that the publications that you name would defend their reputations vigorously as they have done recently very successfully.

Will you be buying Ian Waites DVD or waiting for it to be available online ?
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sure that the publications that you name would defend their reputations vigorously as they have done recently very successfully.

its not just Ian Waites DVD

its a DVD by a fitness company called FitSteps which was founded by Ian Waite AND Natalie Lowe AND Mark Foster

please stop calling it "Ian Waite's DVD" its not just his!
    Forum Member

As already stated - as a 71 year-old arthritic (in fact have difficulty even standing) neither.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As already stated - as a 71 year-old arthritic (in fact have difficulty even standing) neither.

I have been told that rapid release Omega 3 fish oil tablets work wonders, I'm not sure that Ian Waite takes them though.
This discussion has been closed.