Options

The last game you played

Comments

• Options
    Inky BinkyInky Binky Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SWAT 4 on the PC. Great game and it surprisingly works well on Windows 7 64-Bit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Borderlands 2 and it kinda sucks. =/
    Why do you say that?. Fair enough its not quite aS good as BL1 but that game was a classic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    One Piece Pirate Warriors on PS3. (Nothing like a bit Dynasty Warriors style action set in the universe of a great anime.)
  • Options
    hsellorshsellors Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just started playing Pokemon White after borrowing it off a friends little brother. I haven't played it since Soul Silver and before that it was Red so quite far apart but I get just as addicted each time and I end up playing it for hours and hours and hours at a time. But I'm not as keen on the silly pokemon like Chandlere, the ice cream and dust bin one. I prefer them being animals.
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Duke Nukem 3d, on this clunky XP machine...

Was fun :) My next aim is to get Starship Titanic running decently. Then track down Zork graphic version and text based, relive my teens..sad gaming nostalgia...I often wondered what happened to my Quake box set..meh...

I am swithering in whether to get an xbox 360, or PS3 at the moment vs a new PC or a laptop, I am sooo out of date.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1080 avalanche, on the gamecube
  • Options
    HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Borderlands 2 and it kinda sucks. =/
    Oh, I thought I was the only one...yes..I really didnt like it much at all either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My last game....Fallout new vegas.
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished Crysis 2. I enjoyed it but once I upgraded the suit it was rather too easy to just run through levels without any bother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Just 100 percented London 2012, getting all the unlockables on hard was pretty tough, had to win every event basically and more or less set new world records each time. Satisfying when I finally did it though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jet Set Radio on the PS3. (As it was a discounted title on PS+ last week.) Great game! Still holds up well so many years after the Dreamcast version. The soundtrack is great too!
  • Options
    LilaethLilaeth Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just about to finish AC3. It has slowly won me over, though I still think it's the weakest in the series. And I'd pay serious money to be able to give Connor a good spanking!
  • Options
    DiversoDiverso Posts: 414
    Forum Member
    I am currently playing Dragon Age 2 and after that I'm playing Castlevania and then Uncharted 3 and finishing off with Enslaved journey to the East. All of these games are amazing so I'm as happy as a pig in mud :D
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    Back to the Future: The Game
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yakuza: Dead Souls

Surprisingly very enjoyable.
  • Options
    2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Far Cry Instincts Predator on 360. An often forgotten entry in the series but it's only £11.99 on 360 at the moment and is great value since it contains both the original Xbox Far Cry Instincts and Evolution games with enhanced graphics along with a great multiplayer mode and custom map editor. It may be dated in looks by today's standards but it's still a great little game where it counts! Better than FC2 imho.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Catherine on PS3. (Playing it for the first time, better late than never.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    The last game I played is Civilization 3, but the last games I finished are Port Royale and Warcraft 3 (replayed)
  • Options
    bejnzbejnz Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Last game I played is DOTA 2, Steam released. Its an awesome game if you ask me! :)

picture.jpg
  • Options
    sayedsalimsayedsalim Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    coooooooooooool
  • Options
    Darksonic222Darksonic222 Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Driver San Francisco :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    The last game I was playing was Hitman Absolution. I was really getting into it but I've not played any Xbox games in weeks.. I have Halo 4 to play as well but I've not even opened the case yet!
  • Options
    KerangKerang Posts: 779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mass Effect 3. I don't like it :( I only payed £15 for it so will give to a friend that doesn't have it. I don't know exactly what it is I don't like, it looks amazing but I just couldn't enjoy it.

So starting a replay of Sleeping Dogs, this time on PC instead of PS3.
  • Options
    WillbertWillbert Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DMC: Devil may cry : Excellent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deus ex human revolution...high stealth, ghost playthrough...(thank god for instant save..lol).