Options

Dappy's anger issues

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
Forum Member
Dappy just seemed to want to be nasty to Luisa when that discussion was started. He clearly had issues with her and used the discussion to be nasty, knowing she was 'promiscious'. I'm not Luisa's biggest fan but felt he used that 'discussion' to dig at her. Think he has añger issues!!

Comments

• Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree nasty piece of work if ever I saw one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone has anger issues.
  • Options
    ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He came across as a right idiot in that row. Why the hell would he get that worked up about how many men Luisa had slept with, how does it effect him exactly.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he was that angry, he just got carried away with his rant and really wanted to use the word "loose" :cool:
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he was anger issues and issues relating to women an a bit of an ego issue
  • Options
    wildparkwildpark Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he was anger issues and issues relating to women and a bit of an ego issue

He is Greek.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    wildpark wrote: »
    He is Greek.

And???
  • Options
    too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wildpark wrote: »
    He is Greek.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

So an entire country is now attributed with a male population entirely comprising of angry, misogynistic, ignorant, sex pest dwarves???????
  • Options
    MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    I think he was anger issues and issues relating to women an a bit of an ego issue

Issues with women and ego combined to create the situation - particularly telling that he ludicrously referred to his exam results. True, Luisa prompted this response, but it showed his insecurities. He is not particularly bright and is generally inarticulate especially when confronted by a brighter, articulate woman - and this really gets his back up. I'm no fan of Luisa, but he's no match for her.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    I agree nasty piece of work if ever I saw one.

he's horrid get rid >:(
  • Options
    annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny when people say he has anger issues when she was the one who wanted to throw something at him and was pointing her finer at him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annw wrote: »
    Funny when people say he has anger issues when she was the one who wanted to throw something at him and was pointing her finer at him.

She wanted him to leave her alone, he was following her and carrying on like an idiot at that point. Pushed her to a point and she stopped herself, he couldn't stop himself at all.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dappy doesnt have anger issues
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

(rolleyes) give it a rest,you will defend him no matter what even if he punches someone
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    He regularly loses most of the blood to his brain.
    This has affected his intellect and causes him to behave like an angry toddler.
  • Options
    Incognito777Incognito777 Posts: 2,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louisa came across far more aggressive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louisa came across far more aggressive.

But look at why she was, he was following her shouting about her sex life which was IMO none of his business anyway. If he followed any woman in real life like that he would have got into trouble either from her or the police. You can't go around carrying on like that. Interesting to see if he ever treats a man like that I don't think he ever would !
  • Options
    too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.......... He has a history of having anger issues;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dappy

All the incidents listed under the controversy section are just people making up false stories about him are they???

He is a truly nasty piece of work IMO.

I can see from his threatening texts sent to a woman who dared to criticise him that he makes good use of his A* in English too.. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    But look at why she was, he was following her shouting about her sex life which was IMO none of his business anyway. If he followed any woman in real life like that he would have got into trouble either from her or the police. You can't go around carrying on like that. Interesting to see if he ever treats a man like that I don't think he ever would !

agree he was following her around everywhere and going on&on , not surprised she picked something up , for someone who does not like Luisa ,Dappy's constantly up her arse >:(
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member

What is it with you and Dappy you can see no wrong in anything he does are you his agent???
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    sara2408 wrote: »
    Dappy just seemed to want to be nasty to Luisa when that discussion was started. He clearly had issues with her and used the discussion to be nasty, knowing she was 'promiscious'. I'm not Luisa's biggest fan but felt he used that 'discussion' to dig at her. Think he has añger issues!!

Maybe he does, Wouldn't argue the point..My take on him is he is fake & isn't being his true self! He looks like he is constantly holding back his real feelings like he is afraid of not being liked.. I know hey all must be holding back to a point & that is only natural.. But Dappy seems even more so that the rest.He aslo seems very immature for his years to be honest I am starting to feel sorry for him:o
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Maybe he does, Wouldn't argue the point..My take on him is he is fake & isn't being his true self! He looks like he is constantly holding back his real feelings like he is afraid of not being liked.. I know hey all must be holding back to a point & that is only natural.. But Dappy seems even more so that the rest.He aslo seems very immature for his years to be honest I am starting to feel sorry for him:o

According to Luisa, he told her that his agent had advised him to keep his moth shut.

Should have listened!
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    According to Luisa, he told her that his agent had advised him to keep his moth shut.

Should have listened!

I think you're right, I haven't read up on who he is until someone above posted the wiki link, Having read that now I understand why you would say that regarding his agent!
  • Options
    annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was taking pot shots at him then walking away. He followed her to ask why she brought his mother into it.
  • Options
    sparklysheilasparklysheila Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    From what I saw it went on for too long - he repeatedly went back and kept baderging Luisa. She was trying to end it but he wouldn't give up :(