Options

T.A.T - Tracey Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhatAGoal wrote: »
    So thinks she's "down with the kids" she's just one generation behind though. And Goa stopped being cool about 15 years ago, it's like so mainstream now man. No she aint a drug casualty either, thats pure 100% drug free mental illness. Was found begging on the street by a BB researcher and signed up on the spot.

Very true I think I gave a quid once, I got sober and asked her for 99p change.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hahahahahahah youre SO FUNNY !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahahahahah youre SO FUNNY !

Written sarcastically.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hahaha youre SO FUNNY ! i still like tracey though , shes individual , shes different , better than being a blonde bimbo ... dare to be different and you will reap the rewards ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Written sarcastically.

No i genuinely laughed at that !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,298
    Forum Member
    hahaha youre SO FUNNY ! i still like tracey though , shes individual , shes different , better than being a blonde bimbo ... dare to be different and you will reap the rewards ...

She seems like a made-up character. Either that or she's taken way too many pills and frazzled her brain.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edited, wrong thread
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dunkan wrote: »
    She seems like a made-up character. Either that or she's taken way too many pills and frazzled her brain.

wether she has or not ..... i still like her :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    I <3 her grin
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,298
    Forum Member
    wether she has or not ..... i still like her :)

She's alright, not seen much more to her than AV IT (etc) yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i do too amk , i just love her ! ~ im generally a good judge of character :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still like tracey though , shes individual , shes different.

I totally agree. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktLwVzhgwSQ
  • Options
    WhatAGoalWhatAGoal Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    i do too amk , i just love her ! ~ im generally a good judge of character :)

You still writing to Rose West then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WhatAGoal wrote: »
    You still writing to Rose West then?
    you my friend are nothing but a wind up merchant :yawn:
    this is an APPRIECIATION thread in case u hadnt noticed ....

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    why was she crying?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol i dont go to bed until they are all in bed either tizerbabe ! and then i tend to watch it in bed ... lmao :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    media wrote: »

I don't think she is different just sad, she still uses phases from the early 90s and acts in that way to. This from a time she would have been 19 or 20 so she hasn't grown up, hasn't moved on to me that is quite sad not unique. Perhaps the experience and exposure of Big Brother can help her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,962
    Forum Member
    imho i would tend to agree why u think she may be agressive .... but isnt she the only one in there keeping it real ? (i know there is nothing real about bb) tbh the rest of the housemates are all plastics complete and utter plastics .....

Because BB is what it is, I can except Plastics as all of them are looking for fame, in some way or other.

My favorites at the moment, in no particular order are;

Leslie - she's very Joyce Grenfell
    Nicky - because she introduced herself to everyone, while others were quite ignorant towards others & I think she is likable.
    Tracy - Because she's different & has a personality, unlike some of the others.

My least favorite are;

Charley - totally full of her self too big an ego
    Twins- just silly

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alibat wrote: »
    Because BB is what it is, I can except Plastics as all of them are looking for fame, in some way or other.

agreed ... good point made :) this is what i meant about nothing in bb actually being real
  • Options
    deebdeeb Posts: 11,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you're gonna appreciate Tracey, please spell his name correctly. :p

I thank you. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she is different just sad, she still uses phases from the early 90s and acts in that way to. This from a time she would have been 19 or 20 so she hasn't grown up, hasn't moved on to me that is quite sad not unique. Perhaps the experience and exposure of Big Brother can help her.

Partially agreed ... she does use phrases from te early 90s .... doesnt this make her different .. unique ..... special ..... personally i hope she conquers over all those bimbos .... POWER TO THE FREAKS!
    :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deeb wrote: »

its her .. but nm lol i think i have been spelling her name correctly havent i ? oooer :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Partially agreed ... she does use phrases from te early 90s .... doesnt this make her different .. unique ..... special ..... personally i hope she conquers over all those bimbos .... POWER TO THE FREAKS!
    :cool:

Perhaps it just makes her limited, and clinging to a time she was comfortable with.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps it just makes her limited, and clinging to a time she was comfortable with.
    agreed ... but in what way limited ? imo i think its time for a 90s revival acccciiiiiiieeeeeeed! \m/
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    deeb wrote: »

Ooh, deeb, that surprised me. I had forgotten you can be sharp.:D

I think she is someone who did not move on with her age group and has become isolated. I like what I have seen so far, interesting and warm, willing to help Lesley with opening a bottle.:rolleyes: Give me 10 Traceys for the twits and Charley.