Where was Ben educated?

fizzycatfizzycat Posts: 6,120
Forum Member
Today he was whining to Jon James and in amongst the conversation he said he'd been talking to Mario about an African president in the 1970s who invited 'world leaders to his coronation then ate them'.

:D:D:D

I hope his parents didn't spend more than his busfare on his education because if he's thick enough to believe that, they were wasting their time. :D

Comments

• ofniofni Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well no world leaders were eaten AFAIK, but Ben was clearly alluding to Jean-Bedel Bokassa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-B%C3%A9del_Bokassa
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ofni wrote: »
    Well no world leaders were eaten AFAIK, but Ben was clearly alluding to Jean-Bedel Bokassa

You beat me to it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe he went to the University of St Andrews. Same place Prince William went to. One of the top universitys.
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    Bokassa was tried for cannibalism and it was said he had eaten humans at the celebration of his coup d'etat, so Ben isn't that far off. Personally, I find it refreshing that a housemate actually talks about topics outside the usual inanities of the BB house, so I wouldn't knock his education at all.
  • IdlecatIdlecat Posts: 4,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bokassa was tried for cannibalism and it was said he had eaten humans at the celebration of his coup d'etat, so Ben isn't that far off. Personally, I find it refreshing that a housemate actually talks about topics outside the usual inanities of the BB house, so I wouldn't knock his education at all.

I agree, I would have said that ben has been very well educated, I find him quite knowledgeable. think Nathan is too.
  • Conall CearnachConall Cearnach Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ofni wrote: »

An interesting character. Now why couldn't they get someone like that for a housemate?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An interesting character. Now why couldn't they get someone like that for a housemate?

Famous dictator BB they could eat the housemate with the most votes each week. Ringing Endemol now!:rolleyes:
  • RomusRomus Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

These conversations remind one of the early BBs where the HMs were intelligent and stable - not the insecure collections studded with the odd one or two egomaniacs they like to pack in there now. (Bullies -vs- Weaklings).

ETA I remember Bokassa - another complete failure as a "political leader" - an absolute joke. As for HIS personality problems - best not to go there. (Psycopaths anyone?)
  • RomusRomus Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't you think they would put a "Bokassa" type in there in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the risk of physical violence or even murder!! :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Narcissists are a better bet, especially if they are passive aggressive. Scabby's violence is redirected aggression (at the moment....:eek:).
  • Robert RomarinRobert Romarin Posts: 11,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyrell Corporation HQ.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    In Australia?