Options

Sam would be so funny in UBB

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
Forum Member
✭✭✭
No one else would be half as entertaining. He would be winding up all the overly self-important ex-housemates and generally speaking as he finds. I can't think of anything better than awful Charley Uchea and Nikki etc being shot down in flames by Pepperpot. Anyone else would just get lost amidst the other big personalities.

Sam to win :)

Comments

• Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    I doubt it to be honest. This series it worked because he'd met them all before and knew who to wind up etc. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    No one else would be half as entertaining. He would be winding up all the overly self-important ex-housemates and generally speaking as he finds. I can't think of anything better than awful Charley Uchea and Nikki etc being shot down in flames by Pepperpot. Anyone else would just get lost amidst the other big personalities.

definitely especial ex-housemates think they are celebrities. but to keep sam in we have to get rid of dave, jj, steve, john james. ask yourself what's so entertaining about jj? get rid of him and keep sam in! pass this round.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,712
    Forum Member
    To be honest, I think he is the only one that could really make an impact UBB.

As much as I like Corin, she will not bring anything new, and the same with Josie.

Ach well...
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rombod wrote: »
    I doubt it to be honest. This series it worked because he'd met them all before and knew who to wind up etc. ;)

You actually think he is only winding people up because he knew who to wind up, he doesn't know anyone on here and he winds them up good a proper, like you.:D

He is a wind up merchant, his friends have confirmed it as well, but some just like to try and put the guy down first chance they get.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just image Sam with Pete Burns :eek:

Now there's a show I'd pay to watch :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe BB has already developed a story line with the likes of Chantelle and ex. Sam would be inconvenient and possibly interfere with BB's plans.

Sam to win!:)

Already sad after reading that Sam is favourite for the chop right after John James.:cry:
  • Options
    xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Like he would say anything to her :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rombod wrote: »

But he knows who all the people in UBB are too, so by that rationale his wind-up abilities will be just as primed.

Ooh, forgot that actual celebs will be in there too... the opportunities for Sam to call them all out with his excellent Kentish foghorn are just brimming with eastern (county) promise...
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    Toddler Sam in the UBB, a horror story waiting to happen. All BB's plans through the window. He would ruin the show.

I want the attention seeking brat OUT TONIGHT.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jostmart wrote: »
    definitely especial ex-housemates think they are celebrities. but to keep sam in we have to get rid of dave, jj, steve, john james. ask yourself what's so entertaining about jj? get rid of him and keep sam in! pass this round.

Yep they sure do and IF sam is in the Allstars they know he is popular with the public so they would do either one of two things:-

1 Show their jealousy of him by doing their upmost to get him out

2 Ride along in his shadow until it's time for them to drop him for their chance to winning post

The word "Celebrities" cannot be used to describe EX HM's

Wannabees
    Fameseekers
    Unforgettable

maybe:D
    luwould
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parneb wrote: »
    Toddler Sam in the UBB, a horror story waiting to happen. All BB's plans through the window. He would ruin the show.

I want the attention seeking brat OUT TONIGHT.

In what way would he ruin the show? Just curious, not flaming :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do so agree.
    Call it my selfish wish to be entertained during the two weeks of Ultimate BB, but Sam would make it a whole lot more interesting if he were to go in.
    After all not all those going in are winners of their BB series.
    Sam hasn't made a huge effort to be entertaining, he just is.

I hope that despite whoever does wins BB11 Sam will be put into that house aswell. Please BB? :)