Liz Jones - YOU magazine (Part 3)

Comments

• BeabarbBeabarb Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    vampyre wrote: »
    I've sent you both PM's to get you added to the coven. Look forward to seeing you.
    Anyone else who fancies an invite just holler at me or any other harpy.:D

Can I be added pleeeease!
  • DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beabarb wrote: »
    Can I be added pleeeease!

Just pm Vampyre or me with your details and we can add you. FB has been a right pain the past few days :mad: and was misbehaving.
  • serenity2012serenity2012 Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Hmm The Lizard was so suffering a crisis of confidence whilst getting ready for the naked photo that she threw up...... but just about every article recently she has been exposing her "anorexic" body more and more. As I posted on the DM site, no-one was holding a gun to her head. It was the lure of all that lovely money and the chance to expose even more of herself, as predicted by several DS commentators recently. I await with horror the latest bandwagon she no doubt will jump on on her return from where ever-holiday/fantasy honeymoon or quilt making with poor refugees somewhere.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what happens to a Botoxed face when you screw it up! :D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm The Lizard was so suffering a crisis of confidence whilst getting ready for the naked photo that she threw up...... but just about every article recently she has been exposing her "anorexic" body more and more. As I posted on the DM site, no-one was holding a gun to her head. It was the lure of all that lovely money and the chance to expose even more of herself, as predicted by several DS commentators recently. I await with horror the latest bandwagon she no doubt will jump on on her return from where ever-holiday/fantasy honeymoon or quilt making with poor refugees somewhere.

Serenity, I'm sure it was 'borderline' throwing up, as she has 'borderline' anorexia and 'borderline' lack of confidence. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serenity, I'm sure it was 'borderline' throwing up, as she has 'borderline' anorexia and 'borderline' lack of confidence. :p

She's definitely got a Borderline Personality Disorder, but she'd never mention that in a million years.
  • BeabarbBeabarb Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    She's definitely got a Borderline Personality Disorder, but she'd never mention that in a million years.

Is that why she has a Border Collie? ( I'll get my coat...):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that why she has a Border Collie? ( I'll get my coat...):D

B'doom-'tish! ;):D
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

...borderline journalist :D
  • LucylashesLucylashes Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello all! I'm a looooong time lurker and probably have missed the boat a bit a Liz's "popularity" seems to be on the wane judging by the lack of posts on here but I need to have access to the coven!!

It's a bit sad to vent your spleen on someone you don't even know...but God does she ask for it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucylashes wrote: »
    Hello all! I'm a looooong time lurker and probably have missed the boat a bit a Liz's "popularity" seems to be on the wane judging by the lack of posts on here but I need to have access to the coven!!

It's a bit sad to vent your spleen on someone you don't even know...but God does she ask for it.

you have a pm in your inbox, at the top of the page on the left handside. (Sorry if you know that already, its just that some people new to DS don't know where to find things)

There is always something to amaze and astound in a Liz column. And offend. She never lets us down!
  • LucylashesLucylashes Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, I've replied :-)
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A by-product of one of LJ's silly Dreary comments: I'm profoundly deaf. So why can't I be in the Paralympics?
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In which I overcome my insomnia problem: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2195249/Liz-Jones-In-agree.html [Nighty night, all :);) ]
  • Paula PanzerPaula Panzer Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    Interesting comment on today's diary:

'I am sorry to say this but he does exist, but I wouldn't call him a rock star more a rock twinkle. They where up here looking at a property. I was very surprised because Liz is much taller than him, he ain't a manly man but he is ok. I won't be writing in here again as she will be a neighbour.'

If we are to believe this - and isn't County Durham a bit of a long way from London, where she seems to have to spend a lot of time? - then how many rock twinkles can people suggest?

I still find it beyond incredible that two people who (she claims) have known each other so long, and have got to the stage where he proposes (between bouts of not wanting to see her), have such little knowledge of each other.
  • tania4stevetania4steve Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've also lurked for years but don't often post.

The subsequent DM comment (by the same person saying they live in the area where the couple have been househunting) gives the clearest possible indication that the RS is MU (first name annoying small insect, second name river in Yorkshire).

He's a "smidge" shorter than Liz and his height "means nothing to me" (line from his most famous song).

Seems to meet a lot of the clues - was at Live Aid, big in 1983 so could have been interviewed by LJ, reformed band after 24 year gap, had a Forest gig recently, has a glamourous ex wife & several daughters.

But I thought we had ruled him out on this thread long ago & can't remember why?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've also lurked for years but don't often post.

The subsequent DM comment (by the same person saying they live in the area where the couple have been househunting) gives the clearest possible indication that the RS is MU (first name annoying small insect, second name river in Yorkshire).

He's a "smidge" shorter than Liz and his height "means nothing to me" (line from his most famous song).

Seems to meet a lot of the clues - was at Live Aid, big in 1983 so could have been interviewed by LJ, reformed band after 24 year gap, had a Forest gig recently, has a glamourous ex wife & several daughters.

But I thought we had ruled him out on this thread long ago & can't remember why?

He's still happily married, so it can't be him.

She just takes the attributes of anyone she likes and amalagmates them into a mish-mash to suit whatever tale she dredges up.
  • tabitha2tabitha2 Posts: 290
    Forum Member

I've clearly got too much time on my hands, but on a fact finding mission I discovered that Midge Ure follows someone called Jo.nesbo (@jonesbo1) on Twitter. Jonesbo hasn't tweeted, but one of her followers is Nicola Purdom....could this be the Nic (with purr..to show love of cats) ?? Or am I putting 2 and 2 together and making 7?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tabitha2 wrote: »
    I've clearly got too much time on my hands, but on a fact finding mission I discovered that Midge Ure follows someone called Jo.nesbo (@jonesbo1) on Twitter. Jonesbo hasn't tweeted, but one of her followers is Nicola Purdom....could this be the Nic (with purr..to show love of cats) ?? Or am I putting 2 and 2 together and making 7?

No that's not the Nic. Her name's Nicola Bebb, and she's on Facebook.
  • fizzycatfizzycat Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    tabitha2 wrote: »

Jo Nesbo is an author so I think your 2 + 2 is equalling about 9 ;)
  • tabitha2tabitha2 Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    fizzycat wrote: »
    Jo Nesbo is an author so I think your 2 + 2 is equalling about 9 ;)
    Ah well, it passed the time :o Good job I'm not a detective
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And far from being in yorkshire, Midge Ure has been in Scotland and Cornwall over the past few weeks.
    He's still married, and loves food and cooking. I can't imagine being with the Jones would be any fun with her attitude to food.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I'm a lurker and am sure I posted on the fb thread before. Has it been closed recently? (new baby so not much free time - I may have missed several important events....... ;)) Any change of letting me back in please?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    And far from being in yorkshire, Midge Ure has been in Scotland and Cornwall over the past few weeks.
    He's still married, and loves food and cooking. I can't imagine being with the Jones would be any fun with her attitude to food.

I'm lost....who said he was in Yorkshire? I thought she said his last name was a river in Yorkshire but they were in county somewhere....
This discussion has been closed.