Christopher's Facebook Fan Page

cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
Forum Member
A lot of support on there, I guess that's where most of his votes are coming from.

Comments

• SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    I've learnt to accept that Chris could be in the final or even win
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ughh.
  • Super Roux!Super Roux! Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh my god... I hate the possibility of him making the final, but he might actually make it with the support he seemingly has.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    This page is for fans of Christopher Maloney from X-FactorThis page is ran by Lee Brady. Christopher is my Aunties Brother why not just say uncle?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A quick look through the fan profiles suggests a lot of women in their fifties like Chris.
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a terrific read thanks OP vote for Chris folks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    flowers786 wrote: »
    This page is for fans of Christopher Maloney from X-FactorThis page is ran by Lee Brady. Christopher is my Aunties Brother why not just say uncle?:confused:
    if the auntie is his auntie Thru marriage, then Chris is no relation..
  • alsmamaalsmama Posts: 4,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah he doesn't have that many likes. I just checked and Jahmene has 3 times as many likes.
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Vote chris
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or does Chris look a lot like Adam Sandler??
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D
    Look at some of the people on there though.......... (blanked out the names)

Person A - oh and to the judges i am 21 so consider my self young and would buy every album and go see him in concerts!
    Person B - person A ur 22
    Person A - oh yeah lmao

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. What sort of people is he attracting :eek:
  • MysteryxxxxxMysteryxxxxx Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Lol it's a funny read. They're all so deluded and they actually think he's great. ''i loved tulisa last year but now i realise she's just a trampy chav for her comments on chris''

It's amusing though, someone said he voted 46 times last week. I mean these people are prolonging chris misery, keeping him to get hammered another week, prolonging our misery since we cant stand him his fake antics or his woeful performances...and then they're costing themselves 15 quid a week with crazy voting and they probably need the money too.

While the whole time he's got 0 chance of winning so there's no real point.

Human nature is bizarre.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    I think he has timing issues and I'm not talking musical. He always seems to be running late because he never has time to take his coat off before a performance. Either that or he's nesh!!
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol it's a funny read. They're all so deluded and they actually think he's great. ''i loved tulisa last year but now i realise she's just a trampy chav for her comments on chris''

It's amusing though, someone said he voted 46 times last week. I mean these people are prolonging chris misery, keeping him to get hammered another week, prolonging our misery since we cant stand him his fake antics or his woeful performances...and then they're costing themselves 15 quid a week with crazy voting and they probably need the money too.

While the whole time he's got 0 chance of winning so there's no real point.

Human nature is bizarre.
    thats your opinion he has no chance of winning. There are a lot of people who disagree. Hence that's why he is so far out in front. Just because someone does not like him does not mean that there is thousands of others who think he brilliant , just look at Susan Boyle .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Skip65 wrote: »
    thats your opinion he has no chance of winning. There are a lot of people who disagree. Hence that's why he is so far out in front. Just because someone does not like him does not mean that there is thousands of others who think he brilliant , just look at Susan Boyle .

But would you buy his album and the next one?? What will they do with him - a cover album of Michael Ball's covers?? It's just boring, we need new, exciting, innovative stuff and he isn't the one to deliver this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    DB69 wrote: »
    I think he has timing issues and I'm not talking musical. He always seems to be running late because he never has time to take his coat off before a performance. Either that or he's nesh!!

Nesh!! havn't heard that expression since 1964!
  • cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    God! That page is crazy.

Expect Chris to stay in for another week... Or 4!
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    Tiggi wrote: »
    A quick look through the fan profiles suggests a lot of women in their fifties like Chris.

So?

No offence but why does someone's age make their opinion less valid??
    In many cultures, the older you are, the more revered you are as you have been around and know a whole lot more about life than the young people.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The same target group who appear to love Peter Andre. It does seem that being cheesy, orange and desperate does appeal to a certain demographic :confused:
  • JessTheCatJessTheCat Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can assure you that not ALL women in their fifties like Chris :)
  • Lewis26Lewis26 Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The lad who runs it occasionally tries to defend him on here, not that he gets very far
  • SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My husband loves Christopher - partly cos his name is also Christopher 8) - whenever he sings my husband says "yes! Brilliant- best performance of the night" it is very very annoying!
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive said this before he has loads of support on fb, two of his family members post all day
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    My husband loves Christopher - partly cos his name is also Christopher 8) - whenever he sings my husband says "yes! Brilliant- best performance of the night" it is very very annoying!

That's grounds for divorce in my house ! :D:D:D
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    The same target group who appear to love Peter Andre. It does seem that being cheesy, orange and desperate does appeal to a certain demographic :confused:

Best not to generalise, cheesy, orange and desparate artists appear in every fanbase.