Options

Supporting/Featuring Artists who do little on a track?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrRen wrote: »
    Justin Timberlake on Rehab by Rihanna!

On no copies of the album was it ever credited as ft. justin Timberlake it was jsut a few stupid music channels that started that trend.
  • Options
    wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Pharrell & gwen Stefani - can I have it like that, I love Gwen but all she sings in it is the title of the song :(
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ke$ha on 3oh3! my first kiss literally just returning the favour with afew lines and ad libs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Akon on Gwen Stefani's The Sweet Escape.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    kryskrys wrote: »
    I love Cheryl Cole, but her appearance on Check It Out has to be one of the most pointless features ever. She doesn't do much on Heartbreaker either.

IIRC she mostly does backing vocals and sings nearer the end "Let's break it down..." several times. I haven't listened to it in a while though.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kryskrys wrote: »
    I love Cheryl Cole, but her appearance on Check It Out has to be one of the most pointless features ever.

What's worse is the video of that version of "Check It Out". I see now that a lot of artists collaborating don't film the video together. However, we are supposed to believe that Cheryl did film the video with Will and Nicki because footage of her was superimposed terribly onto the original. It looks bad.