Note:deleted thread,thank you

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 277
Forum Member
I am very pleased you deleted my thread based on characters that have "hard to miss" features because I feel REALLY guilty.I went too far,I admit it.But I was portrayed as an evil person on this thread,and that's not me.I am a toughie,a joker and can be snide.But not evil.I get hyper and loud and go wild when I go clubbing,I got called The Comeback Kid at school because my comebacks were genius.Very popular at school.But I have a conscience,and I regret this thread.I didn't mean it,I swear.I am really sorry.So to whoever deleted it,thank you:)

Can you guys forgive me? Please?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    I don't think I can ever forgive you for what you have done. You are pure evil.
  • nojunkmailnojunkmail Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for attention...
  • LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well maybe they should bring back the death sentence cuz I'm finding it hard to forgive you !!!
  • GloriaSnockersGloriaSnockers Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw the thread and commented on it, saying that I didn't think it was the greatest of ideas or words to that effect, but we all make mistakes (I make mine in batches cos it works out cheaper :) ). For what little it's worth, you're forgiven, by me at least :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 277
    Forum Member
    I saw the thread and commented on it, saying that I didn't think it was the greatest of ideas or words to that effect, but we all make mistakes (I make mine in batches cos it works out cheaper :) ). For what little it's worth, you're forgiven, by me at least :)

Thank you,I really appreciate it:)
  • JayJay Posts: 244
    Administrator
    Live and learn!
This discussion has been closed.