Pobol Y Cwm (Part 2)

Comments

• sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    who is lolo with ?

Oh no one, Jinx asked him to be best man. He refused, lectured Ffion on honesty, lectured Macs on honesty. I don't know what he's about at least Macs and Ffion didn't put anyone in hospital. I guess he now has decided he will be best man.

Macs is being weird again. The writers really need to explain what is going on there.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »

Macs is being weird again. The writers really need to explain what is going on there.

Definately!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Recent comments on this thread demonstrate one of the reasons I've switched Pobol off; the continuity is all over the place and the storytelling is confusing and bleak.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are obviously in a holding pattern until the writers pick up with Moc and Gethin. That is clearly the one big storyline. Curious that we haven't seen much of Gethin in a number of weeks. I think we are getting a lot of smaller storylines and hints to maybe what's coming in summer. But the ending has to be massive now because it touches everyone in the village. I hope it clears up some of the old storylines.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Definately!

Yeah the writers need have a point to Macs weird behavior. The whole reveal as Macs as the father of Ffion's baby was so anti-climatic because its going no where. At least not yet.

That storyline should be a good one, Ffion was really the one in the wrong lying to Jinx not letting Macs be a father (if he wants to be one). But its ruined for me because Jinx is so obviously the good guy and Macs is so obviously the bad guy. Where's the conflict? A good storyline needs conflict.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a strange interesting episode tonight!? Wonder what will happen?
  • frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Macs told Ffion that he slept with her, but that doesn't prove he the father, where's the DNA proof.

Wonder what Cadno is going to do?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frannyd wrote: »
    Macs told Ffion that he slept with her, but that doesn't prove he the father, where's the DNA proof.

Wonder what Cadno is going to do?

No there is no DNA proof. Iolo and Macs very over the top, I thought. Why is Iolo so concerned that Arwen be raised by his biological father? The storyline with Macs is just getting weirder. Tonight very strange.

I thought Cadno was going to throw herself into the stream at one point, but she just built the dam. She was so calm it was really creepy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, all very strange tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Monday's episode. What was strange about tonight's episode? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I'm on Monday's episode. What was strange about tonight's episode? :)

Everything, basicly. I'll try to tell you a bit but you should watch this one.

Cadno is pregnant again. She took off to the doctor with Bobi, she came back and found Eifion and Cadno in the shower together. Here's where it gets weird, she took off and went to a stream. I thought she was going to throw herself in, but she started making a dam with rocks. Then she went back home and offered Sioned tea, and pretended nothing was wrong.

Macs was at the Deri asking Gemma questions about whether or not it is OK to date someone 10 years younger than him. I thought he was flirting with her, Gemma thought he was flirting with her. He said he wasn't, he got very drunk asked Sion to take him home. Then Sion and Macs had a very strange conversation about what type of woman Sion likes. Macs said something about his relationship with his father being OK now.
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    omg i can't wait for the onibus to see that... in the advert she spots effion in the shower with sioned
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Thanks, I will catch up!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everything, basicly. I'll try to tell you a bit but you should watch this one.

Cadno is pregnant again. She took off to the doctor with Bobi, she came back and found Eifion and Cadno in the shower together. Here's where it gets weird, she took off and went to a stream. I thought she was going to throw herself in, but she started making a dam with rocks. Then she went back home and offered Sioned tea, and pretended nothing was wrong.

Macs was at the Deri asking Gemma questions about whether or not it is OK to date someone 10 years younger than him. I thought he was flirting with her, Gemma thought he was flirting with her. He said he wasn't, he got very drunk asked Sion to take him home. Then Sion and Macs had a very strange conversation about what type of woman Sion likes. Macs said something about his relationship with his father being OK now.

Im 2 days behind.....but sounds like I have alot of weirdness to catch up on.....! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member

This part was really bizarre. Far too calm for a woman who'd just seen what she'd seen. I think she's plotting something. Eifion is in big trouble!
  • Lisa_NaylorLisa_Naylor Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What are the writers playing at?

In tonight's episode Gwyneth was Colin's blind date and they're actually implying she wants to date him. Have they forgotten she's a lesbian who's still married to his sister? :eek: Yvonne was mentioned and just dismissed from the situation without any thought. And Gwyneth's sexuality wasn't even mentioned :rolleyes:

Even Mark made a joke about them being on a date without bringing up the fact she's gay. I am bemused by this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gwyneth is Bi-sexual, she once dated Mark along time ago, and don't forget Gary being Gwern father, but still weird.

Angela said that she lost the baby 2 nights ago, but hasn't it been longer than that!
  • Lisa_NaylorLisa_Naylor Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frannyd wrote: »
    Gwyneth is Bi-sexual, she once dated Mark along time ago, and don't forget Gary being Gwern father, but still weird.

Angela said that she lost the baby 2 nights ago, but hasn't it been longer than that!

Gwyneth isn't bisexual. The character and show have said she's a lesbian. Those past things weren't to do with her sexuality, they were mistakes.

Angela lied because she can't explain to Ed why she's hasn't told him for two weeks.
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    I know angela didn't want to tell ed cos she was afraid of him leaving her but hey that really got me down the way she was using mark to get things off her chest
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I don't like this at all:
    April 18th: The night of Jinx's stag and Ffion's hen is upon them. Meic faces a difficult decision as Gethin's presence in the pub creates an uncomfortable atmosphere. With on-screen English subtitles.

Is Meic going to kick Gethin out of the Deri because of Moc's lies? :mad:
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Meic working at Y Deri now?

By the way does anyone else think that
    Dani will end up pregnant with Eds child?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Is Meic working at Y Deri now?

By the way does anyone else think that
    Dani will end up pregnant with Eds child?

I think
    Ed goes to America after fighting with Angela and leaves Meic in charge of the Deri.

She would already have to be pregnant wouldn't she? Ed is leaving for a bit.

April 9th: After Ed throws her things from the Deri, Angela is inconsolable and insists on being alone. Ed decides to get away for a while and enlists Meic's help to run the pub. With on-screen English subtitles.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WelshHoll wrote: »
    This part was really bizarre. Far too calm for a woman who'd just seen what she'd seen. I think she's plotting something. Eifion is in big trouble!

I thought it was an interesting episode. The most interesting I have ever seen Cadno. What do you think? Will we see a return of the woman who was going to shoot the cattle?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never really liked Cadno but you have to feel for her. Eifion deserves any thing he gets..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gwyneth isn't bisexual. The character and show have said she's a lesbian. Those past things weren't to do with her sexuality, they were mistakes.

Llinor ap Gwynedd ‏@LlapG
    She is bi-sexual. #pobolycwm

This is the reply I had from Llinor ap Gwynedd
    Gwyneth is Bi-sexual...
This discussion has been closed.