Options

Digital School

thismorningfanthismorningfan Posts: 1,357
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm starting a new soap set in a school to compete with the other soaps that are on here e.g Digital Way, Digital Street. It will be on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Even though it is set in a school, it will focus on the teachers. I need 9 of you forumers to tell me your character, age, subject and personality e.g "Mr Wilkins, 37, History, nice but strict." It's that simple, once I've got 9 of you, I'll do the first ep. :)

Comments

• Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Miss. Tamera Grahams - 23. Science teacher, she struggles to keep control of her students due to her young age, but can't help but be attracted to some of the older lads in her class, which sometimes leads to her getting in a lot of trouble...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also, I'd get cracking with this because The Digital Soap Awards take place in mid-November, so if you want Digital School to be involved in it, you need to write quickly :P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss. Tamera Grahams - 23. Science teacher, she struggles to keep control of her students due to her young age, but can't help but be attracted to some of the older lads in her class, which sometimes leads to her getting in a lot of trouble...

Great, interesting character, she has real potential. Don't worry, you're leaving her in the safe hands of me. :) By the way, I'll be writing the eps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I'd get cracking with this because The Digital Soap Awards take place in mid-November, so if you want Digital School to be involved in it, you need to write quickly :P

Thanks for the advice, I will write quick, but at the same time, it won't be rushed. Hopefully this can either start tomorrow or Wednesday. Your character, Miss Tamera Grahams, will make her first appearance in episode 1. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the advice, I will write quick, but at the same time, it won't be rushed. Hopefully this can either start tomorrow or Wednesday. Your character, Miss Tamera Grahams, will make her first appearance in episode 1. :)

Great news. :D
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Character: Logan Featherstone - (Played by David Tennant)

VERY relaxed teacher, who always puts the pupils first. He's a fun, loving drama teacher.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    winter99 wrote: »
    Character: Logan Featherstone - (Played by David Tennant)

VERY relaxed teacher, who always puts the pupils first. He's a fun, loving drama teacher.

Good character, your character will also make his first appearance in episode 1. :) Don't bother doing the actor, the character is all I need, but thanks anyway, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to mention that this is set in a high school, so basically a school with pupils aged 11-18.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody else willing to share their character?
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    James Hutton - 65 - Head of Home Economics, quite a loose cannon, very egotistical
  • Options
    sugarandspicesugarandspice Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alice Davies - 28 - School secretary- Bubbly, caring and dipsy (Played by Scarlett Alice Johnson)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    James Hutton - 65 - Head of Home Economics, quite a loose cannon, very egotistical

So basically quite a nutty, arrogant teacher. Good, I like writing for characters like that, your character will first appear in Episode 2. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alice Davies - 28 - School secretary- Bubbly, caring and dipsy (Played by Scarlett Alice Johnson)

Great, I like characters like that and I'm glad we've got somebody to fill the secretary space. Your character will appear from episode 1. :)
  • Options
    Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ms Sandra Dean.45(Played by Denise welch) Can she be head ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ms Sandra Dean.45(Played by Denise welch) Can she be head ?

Yes, of course she can be, I need somebody to be head. Mrs Sandra Dean will appear from episode 1 and will be the school's head. :)
  • Options
    Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, of course she can be, I need somebody to be head. Mrs Sandra Dean will appear from episode 1 and will be the school's head. :)

Ok that's great :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, five characters down, four to go. Then the series will be ready to go!
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Team James!

I'll create a few students if you like?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Caitlin Ryder: Age 17: Student: Sweet, Bubbly, always out for people but abit sharp tongue. (Played by Jasmyn Banks)
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oliver Trenton Age: 33 Occupation: Drama Teacher, Lively and bubbly but short tempered

We can have two drama teachers can't we?

Anyway he's played by Matthew Horne
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Dean - 17 - Friend of Caitlin and daughter of Sandra. Troublesome and cheeky, but can also be mysterious and edgy. Causes problems with teachers and stirs things between them (Played by Wallis Day)
  • Options
    Clark2012Clark2012 Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    Jamie Winters, Music teacher, aged 26, openly gay. Often comes into conflict with other staff due to his laid back teaching methods and openness about his sexuality.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caitlin Ryder: Age 17: Student: Sweet, Bubbly, always out for people but abit sharp tongue. (Played by Jasmyn Banks)

Great, your character will first appear in episode 3. :)
    Clark2012 wrote: »
    Jamie Winters, Music teacher, aged 26, openly gay. Often comes into conflict with other staff due to his laid back teaching methods and openness about his sexuality.

Your character will appear from episode 2. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Robbie James - 16 - The best looking guy in year 11, constantly flirts with Tamera during her lessons.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oliver Trenton Age: 33 Occupation: Drama Teacher, Lively and bubbly but short tempered

We can have two drama teachers can't we?

Anyway he's played by Matthew Horne

Of course we can have two, Mr Oliver Trenton will appear from episode 3. :)