Options

How would you feel if during Bianca and Terry's exit

KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The leavers gets in the back of Terry's taxi, they get the Julia's theme, the credits show an aerial view of the taxi leaving, and the Taxi blows up as a background event, without much focus drawn on it, and this is never referenced again, apart from Kat looking sad the next day

Comments

• Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    I'd feel it was a shame because I actually like Bianca and Terry and would like them to have a happy ending.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy!
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Bianca and her kids die and only Kat is upset about it? Rather than their actual family?

Yeah, ok then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    So Bianca and her kids die and only Kat is upset about it? Rather than their actual family?

Yeah, ok then.

Yeah, the others don't notice
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL I like it, a violent explosion never to be mentioned again. I'd even have various Walford square residents be in the vicinity when it happened, and never so much as acknowledge it.

Ian good be back from a good days whoremongering and sneaks past the taxi as it blows up. On the other side of the road, Marcus Christie prances by to the tune of the Pink Panther to show how sneaky a corrupt con artist brief he is.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd feel it was a shame because I actually like Bianca and Terry and would like them to have a happy ending.

I'll be annoyed if she leaves with terry because it will ruin her character! She should leave single with her two kids so when she comes back in the future (which will most likely happen) she can return strong... She belongs with Ricky and when you have legendary soap couples like that, it's hard to imagine them being with someone else, so it will ruin her character, I'm actually hoping bianca leaves single, and it's later mentioned at dinner between Whitney/liam/carol/Sonia/Rebecca that Bianca is together with Ricky again:)
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exhales deeply.....
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No comment, only Kat in the whole square sees or hears an explosion?
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    DTC, we have a new storyline writer here!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    No comment, only Kat in the whole square sees or hears an explosion?

Kat is staring out her window, one baby being fed from each milk jug, whilst everyone else has gone to Walford Common, because the entire square (except Bianca, her brats, Terry and his Brats, and Kat because the police can't stand the banshee) have been summoned there by the police for a vital revelation, every single person usually on the Square or in the area is gone to the Common. Turns out that the person who plants the bomb is the killer of Lucy.
  • Options
    Ozboz3Ozboz3 Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be gutted because I am really gonna miss Bianca and the kids and I loved Terry's friendship with Alfie so I don't want either to be blown up!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be worse, they could be crucified
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like it, that would be my ideal exit for them.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    I like it, that would be my ideal exit for them.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exhales deeply.....

You been holding your breath since Bianca returned? :D