Options

EE-Amy's paternity

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone else not liking this storyline?
It does not seem to add up. It was less than two weeks after Roxy slept with Jack that she found out she was pregnant. Im not a OB/GYN, but isn't that sort of soon?
it just makes more sense for Amy to be Sean's.
but they could be setting up for his departure (a decision Rob will regret)

Comments

• Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's soap. You can get pregnant from just kissing!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was slightly later than two weeks, but it was quick!

I do like this storyline as it involves Jack a lot more with the Mitchells which is where I think Jack does better, rather than with Max and Tanya.

To be honest though I love the way that the Mitchells and the Brannings are becoming inextricably linked to each other - Phil's arch enemy is Jack, but he's shacked up with his sister Suzy etc. it's really got EE going again.

I do think though that Sean's exit will end the Slaters being a major family in EE, they had a renaissance when Sean and then Jean moved in, but Sean's departure will mean the Slaters will become a minor family again.
  • Options
    sweetazkandisweetazkandi Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what does OB/GYN mean?

also im hoping the baby is sean's, but sean goes loopy because he finds out about rixy sleeping with jack. and that way maybe ronnie could come to forgive roxy and jack in time therefor ronnie and jack can be together again with danielle and their own little baby in time to come!! or seek custody of penny. and roxy can raise amy with ronnie's help then eventually find a new man!
  • Options
    Official DivaOfficial Diva Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    Bleaney wrote: »
    I do think though that Sean's exit will end the Slaters being a major family in EE, they had a renaissance when Sean and then Jean moved in, but Sean's departure will mean the Slaters will become a minor family again.

One of the Slater sisters will be back next year. I'm pretty certain of it.
  • Options
    sweetazkandisweetazkandi Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i'd love them all come back apart from zoe (she can't really come back without being arrested- can she?)
    also i wouldn't mind if little mo didnt return either, i think her character served it's time.
    love to see kat, lynne and belinda though!
  • Options
    Official DivaOfficial Diva Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    i'd love them all come back apart from zoe (she can't really come back without being arrested- can she?)
    also i wouldn't mind if little mo didnt return either, i think her character served it's time.
    love to see kat, lynne and belinda though!

I'd love any of them back but I doubt Michelle Ryan ever would and it might be hard trying to find a place for Lil Mo now. But Lynne - she should never have been axed! Belnda and Kat would all fit in really well at the moment. I'd love to see how Kat gets on with current female characters.

They could also invent new family members too. It's not like they haven't before! I don't think the Slater's are at the end of the road yet.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what does OB/GYN mean?

Obstetrician-Gynecologist, or - the doctor who deals with all the girlie stuff.

I can't stand Sean but I would rather have him turn out to be Amy's father than Jack, who until last night hadn't shown any interest in her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was slightly later than two weeks, but it was quick!.

Maybe it happened earlier, in rehearsals!! ;)
  • Options
    donovan graciedonovan gracie Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynne was useless and the actress had personal issues with booze, so the show needed to cut ties with her..Zoe (michelle ryan) will never come back to soap and I think if jessie wallace was on her way we would have heard something by now..Its obvious this was jut a made up rumour with no truth behind it..

I would however like belinda to come back. She was never fully fleshed out and I loved her quirkiness, which wasnt ott..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt sorry for the actress who played Lynne, I thought she was talented and could have played a much more upbeat character (she was very good as Lynda's sister Sugar in Gimme Gimme Gimme), and until the baby storyline she and Gary were a good couple. I hope she has sorted herself out now. Maybe she could come back to look after Charlie?

It would be great to see Kat back as well, perhaps as yet another woman falling hopelessly in love with Phil, who by now must think his new aftershave is magic. :D

Back to thread: how selfish is Jack? Roxy distraught because Amy might not survive, and all he can think about is his possible ownership of yet another child belonging to someone else. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ooh, any juicy gossip?

i'm wondering though if they would bring Kat back without Alfie? They are kind of a soap supercouple.

Mind you, with the axing of Honey... maybe Little Mo?
  • Options
    Bonesy84Bonesy84 Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    Ooh, any juicy gossip?

i'm wondering though if they would bring Kat back without Alfie? They are kind of a soap supercouple.

Shane Richie is doing the new minder so i doubt he would come back
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonesy84 wrote: »

Which is why I doubt theyll get Kat back without Alfie.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor Amy. One of her possible fathers is a psychotic murderous thug, and the other has the personality of a cardboard box and only ordered a paternity test on a whim. The only good thing about this storyline will be seeing the vile Sean getting his heart broken.

As for the Slater sisters, I wouldn't mind seeing Belinda again. I liked Kat and Little Mo but they're best left in the past. Never liked Zoe.
  • Options
    donovan graciedonovan gracie Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RoboRiot wrote: »
    Poor Amy. One of her possible fathers is a psychotic murderous thug, and the other has the personality of a cardboard box and only ordered a paternity test on a whim. The only good thing about this storyline will be seeing the vile Sean getting his heart broken.

As for the Slater sisters, I wouldn't mind seeing Belinda again. I liked Kat and Little Mo but they're best left in the past. Never liked Zoe.
    that is kind of the reason I am indifferent about this whole 'baby amy' storyline..Sean and roxy arent exactly likeable so I wish them the worst
  • Options
    RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    Kat back Kat back Kat back!
  • Options
    RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    Bonesy84 wrote: »

Thank Christ :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The baby is Jacks!!
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it isn't Jack :( But I guess it'll be linked to Sean's departure if it wasn't Sean's... why would he have any reason to stay if the baby wasn't his? Oh well. (I haven't read any spoilers by the way!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amy is deffinatley jacks, DS spoilers say
  • Options
    KFAKFA Posts: 3,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angell1995 wrote: »
    The baby is Jacks!!

I think it has to be for the storyline, although they could do a double twist backflip and have Sean be the father but walking away after finding out about Roxy and Jack.

As for Slaters, I'd like to see Belinda back, is she still with Neville? If so, they could split up and she has to move back in with Charlie and Mo and live without his money :D