Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree. Anyone with a shred of dignity would treat KP with the contempt she deserves and not join in with her silly tit for tat games. Though, tbh, no one with any dignity would have sex with their best friends husband 20 years her junior :confused:

Looks like in that 20 years of friendship Jane has picked up on some Katie habits. I'm curious what she'll have to say if this book goes ahead. The bank balances will increase for all parties involved giving the whole "affair" story legs for another while.
    Everyone is entitled to a right to reply, and the pay cheque will help ease the backlash.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    I like to think of it more on the lines of giving Katie Price a taste of her own medicine.

I like to think of it more as a pitiful old crone who can't keep her knickers on stooping down to KP's guttural level. 2 wrongs certainly don't make a right.
    Demi-Wave wrote: »
    Possibly. Although I fail to see quite how someone lowering themselves to the same grubby level as Katie Price can ever be seen as a good thing. Presumably profiting from having sex with your friend's husband is OK as long as the friend is deeply unpleasant and the cheque is big enough.
    And some people actually called Jane Pountney dignified.
    :confused:

Quite.
    I agree. Anyone with a shred of dignity would treat KP with the contempt she deserves and not join in with her silly tit for tat games. Though, tbh, no one with any dignity would have sex with their best friends husband 20 years her junior :confused:

It's laughable how some can condone behaviour that is no better than KP's. In actual fact, to my knowledge, KP has never porked anyone else's husband. I mean there were the rumours about the horse bloke - but they were never substantiated.
    Looks like in that 20 years of friendship Jane has picked up on some Katie habits. I'm curious what she'll have to say if this book goes ahead. The bank balances will increase for all parties involved giving the whole "affair" story legs for another while.
    Everyone is entitled to a right to reply, and the pay cheque will help ease the backlash.

Just as KP has made money from airing her dirty laundry so will Jane Pountney. That doesn't make her better. It makes her just as unpleasant and grubby.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like to think of it more as a pitiful old crone who can't keep her knickers on stooping down to KP's guttural level. 2 wrongs certainly don't make a right.

It's laughable how some can condone behaviour that is no better than KP's. In actual fact, to my knowledge, KP has never porked anyone else's husband. I mean there were the rumours about the horse bloke - but they were never substantiated.

Just as KP has made money from airing her dirty laundry so will Jane Pountney. That doesn't make her better. It makes her just as unpleasant and grubby.

Absolutely Pru. I mean if you lie down with dogs you end up getting fleas and that certainly seems true in this case. No one who spends much time in the company of KP seems to come out smelling of roses but then like attracts like so why is anyone surprised that people who choose to marry or befriend her turn out to be just as grubby and grasping as she is?

It's the virtual canonisation of a woman who shags her best mates husband that makes me go :confused:. Yes, KP has acted like it's the 50's by blaming Jane and letting Keiran off scot free and Jane has the right to reply if thats the path she chooses but lets not pretend she's any better than they are.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely Pru. I mean if you lie down with dogs you end up getting fleas and that certainly seems true in this case. No one who spends much time in the company of KP seems to come out smelling of roses but then like attracts like so why is anyone surprised that people who choose to marry or befriend her turn out to be just as grubby and grasping as she is?

It's the virtual canonisation of a woman who shags her best mates husband that makes me go :confused:. Yes, KP has acted like it's the 50's by blaming Jane and letting Keiran off scot free and Jane has the right to reply if thats the path she chooses but lets not pretend she's any better than they are.

Thats what used to make me laugh when I read how she was 'keeping a dignified silence':D I mean, what else would you do? I'd be beyond mortified and hiding away disgraced and humiliated that my sleazy shenaningans had finally been found caught out! :blush:

'dignified'?! Rolls around on floor laughing:D
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's something a bit 'Single White Female' about Jane.

And Jodie Farce is another one, Chantelle too. And that mahogany girl whose name escapes me. If you can't be Katie Price, just copy her style, teeth, hair extentions and find one her ex or current husbands/partners to ****. It's creepy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member

I find it rather strange that you consider what Jane Pountney is allegedly planning as a right to reply. Wouldn't a right to reply be better as an interview, instead of a rather sleazy sounding book?
    It's more than a little hypocritical to be praising JP for doing the exact same thing that Jordan is roundly criticised for. Either airing your manky laundry in public for money is always OK or always contemptible.
    Or is it another one of those times where there is one rule for Katie Price and a different rule for anyone else?
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And Jodie Farce is another one, Chantelle too. And that mahogany girl whose name escapes me. If you can't be Katie Price, just copy her style, teeth, hair extentions and find one her ex or current husbands/partners to ****. It's creepy.

Just to point out - KP's 'style' is hardly original to her. She basically copied the 'glamor model' look that had been around for years. There was also the 'Baywatch' look (long blonde hair, big boobs, big teeth...etc) that she almost certainly drew on. Back in the 80s, Kenny Everett was parodying the 'big boobed blonde' type with his character Cupid Stunt. There was also Lolo Ferrari on 'Eurotrash' (90s?), Denise Van Outen (from 90s onwards), Melinda Messenger (who I think predated KP by a year or two)...what I'm trying to say is that nothing about KP's look is original.

She copied from others, and others have copied from her - that's how fashion works. There's nothing creepy about copying trends and looks - plenty of people from A to Z list have one or more of the following - capped/veneered/whitened teeth, a tan (fake or real), breast implants, other cosmetic surgery proceedures, botox, hair extensions, dyed hair...etc. So I have to disagree about her friends/fellow z-listers being 'creepy' for following some of the same trends. Stupid, definitely (who would want to look like Plastic Price?) but not creepy.

As for the exes - the world of the z-listers is basically a small one, so as with any insular group (and the same applies to A-listers), you're going to find that everyone has pretty much shagged everyone else at some point. Didn't KP shag one of Jodie Marsh's exes? So it's not a case of people wanting to shag KP's exes - it's just that some of the males in the z-list pool will have shagged KP in the past.

Incidentally, going back to looks, wasn't KP the one who encouraged Jane Pountney to have a make-over to look like her? I seem to remember that was one of the things that most p*ssed KP off when she was ranting about the affair "I did all that (helping with the make-over) and she betrayed me!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it rather strange that you consider what Jane Pountney is allegedly planning as a right to reply. Wouldn't a right to reply be better as an interview, instead of a rather sleazy sounding book?
    It's more than a little hypocritical to be praising JP for doing the exact same thing that Jordan is roundly criticised for. Either airing your manky laundry in public for money is always OK or always contemptible.
    Or is it another one of those times where there is one rule for Katie Price and a different rule for anyone else?

KP is forever airing her dirty laundry (her 7th autobio is out later this year, in which she's going to tell all about some A-Lister she allegedly shagged!), so I actually have no issue with someone else giving her a taste of her own medicine. Especially as she'll be no doubt trashing this person in her autobio.

The only hypocrisy in this sorry saga comes from KP. She'll no doubt be playing the victim, whining about her privacy being violated (or some such crap), while gleefully violating the privacy of JP and others in the latest volume of her autobio!
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Didn't jodie knock kev back when he tried to come on to her on twitter,and also, has katie won gold at the International Natural Bodybuilding Federation (INBF) Natural North America Bodybuilding Championships,is she on the front cover of zoo mag,has she got any documentaries on TLC,because i don't recall katie doing any of this.well,she may have done zoo mag in the past,and i've no doubt she would do it again,but noone has asked her Boo Hoo Other than that,i don't see how she can say that jodie wants to be her and is copying her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    KP is forever airing her dirty laundry (her 7th autobio is out later this year, in which she's going to tell all about some A-Lister she allegedly shagged!), so I actually have no issue with someone else giving her a taste of her own medicine. Especially as she'll be no doubt trashing this person in her autobio.

The only hypocrisy in this sorry saga comes from KP. She'll no doubt be playing the victim, whining about her privacy being violated (or some such crap), while gleefully violating the privacy of JP and others in the latest volume of her autobio!
    What makes me LOL at that privacy case..she was suing for 200k,but altogether it's cost her nearly 400k in fees Hahahaha
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Possibly. Although I fail to see quite how someone lowering themselves to the same grubby level as Katie Price can ever be seen as a good thing. Presumably profiting from having sex with your friend's husband is OK as long as the friend is deeply unpleasant and the cheque is big enough.
    And some people actually called Jane Pountney dignified.
    :confused:

Jane might even say it never really happened - I am still not convinced that it did ^_^
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Didn't jodie knock kev back when he tried to come on to her on twitter,and also, has katie won gold at the International Natural Bodybuilding Federation (INBF) Natural North America Bodybuilding Championships,is she on the front cover of zoo mag,has she got any documentaries on TLC,because i don't recall katie doing any of this.well,she may have done zoo mag in the past,and i've no doubt she would do it again,but noone has asked her Boo Hoo Other than that,i don't see how she can say that jodie wants to be her and is copying her.

:D
    I'm pretty sure that Jodie hasn't got an ex-husband who is a transvestite cage fighter and another who is a washed up one hit wonder either. And I'm certain that Jodie never dressed up as a pink unicorn or a giant pair of lips.
    Comparing the relative achievements of Jodie and Jordan is about as barrel scraping as it's possible to get. I doubt whether either of them has had a single original idea in their whole sorry lives.

Dejavu wrote: »
    Jane might even say it never really happened - I am still not convinced that it did ^_^

Oh I'm sure it happened. Maybe not in the way that Jordan said it did, but I still think it happened. Because if it didn't, Jane's book is going to be rather short on content.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Dejavu wrote: »

What? A whole book just to say it never happened?! :D

If she's - allegedly - writing a book about it, then I think it's safe to say it happened. I'm sure her version will contradict much of the very inconsistent detail KP and her poor, helpless 'sex-addict' husband have given and will paint JP in a more sympathetic light. Otherwise, what would be the point of bothering (apart from a quick greedy buck, obviously).

If true, bit of a sad, undignified and rather desperate move by a 49yr old woman. I know KP more than deserves a taste of her own very bitter medicine but you'd think JP would just want to put it behind her and not drag it all up again.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me, Jodie couldn't get it out there fast enough that Katie's latest partner has tweeter Jodie at some point in the past - anything that links Jodie to Katie will do. It's like she needs verification that she's just as important and attractive as KP because they can both attract the same men. And like she and other girls have all learned - bagging an ex of KP's will get you in the papers because it guarantees "Jordan livid of friend sex with ex" type stories.

Still, if you're much lower of the z-list scale,it's KP's crumbs you have to hoover up to get your name out there :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes, thanks for reminding me, Jodie couldn't get it out there fast enough that Katie's latest partner has tweeter Jodie at some point in the past - anything that links Jodie to Katie will do. It's like she needs verification that she's just as important and attractive as KP because they can both attract the same men. And like she and other girls have all learned - bagging an ex of KP's will get you in the papers because it guarantees "Jordan livid of friend sex with ex" type stories.

Still, if you're much lower of the z-list scale,it's KP's crumbs you have to hoover up to get your name out there :(
    Kp's crumbs,that's exactly what they are,and what they already were when she met them,,she's never really had a full slice..Look at the treasure she's got now,jodie was right to knock him back lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nah, it comes from the whole lot of them. And really, anyone that slates KP for making money out of her sordid private life should also (IMHO) be condemning anyone else that does the same or it does look rather biased and farcical.

I think historically (JMVHO) that in the beginning Jodie DID want to be the new KP. Back in the day when KP was very much the poster girl for glamour modelling and selling every fart, Jodie tried to become more notorious - the t-shirt rating her lovers out of 10, falling out of clubs, her hilarious blog where she argued with all and sundry. She was also very much proud of her saggy spaniels ears and seemed to think that by virtue of being all natural she was somehow some sort of superwoman. Then of course she had her absurd breast enlargement and now looks even more freaky.

I agree that now she does seem to have calmed down and is doing the bodybuilding and the documentaries - and fair play. But she very much emulated KP a few years ago and would have killed for her level of fame and monetary gain. & if she was 'over that' why speak about her at all?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a fair post pru,and i agree with you on that :)
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Huh :confused:

ETA....google is my friend :blush:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_White_Female
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, it comes from the whole lot of them. And really, anyone that slates KP for making money out of her sordid private life should also (IMHO) be condemning anyone else that does the same or it does look rather biased and farcical.

Absolutely agree Pru. The whole sorry bunch of them are as hypercritical, seedy, grubby, sordid and money grabbing as each other. They all deserve each other tbh. I have no issue with their little keys in the bowl parties and telling the world about it but it's the sheer hypocrisy of those who praise a woman who is basically a mini me of the women they can't wait to slate
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie needs to think on when she accuses people of having her left over crumbs,she's pecked at a few herself,kelly brooks for a start hahahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a fair post pru,and i agree with you on that :)

Thanks Val :)
    Absolutely agree Pru. The whole sorry bunch of them are as hypercritical, seedy, grubby, sordid and money grabbing as each other. They all deserve each other tbh. I have no issue with their little keys in the bowl parties and telling the world about it but it's the sheer hypocrisy of those who praise a woman who is basically a mini me of the women they can't wait to slate

Absolutely. They are all as soiled and fame hungry as each other.
    Katie needs to think on when she accuses people of having her left over crumbs,she's pecked at a few herself,kelly brooks for a start hahahaha

I think leftovers are pretty common in zelebrity land. As well as sharing hair extensions, false nails and plastic surgeons, the likes of KP, Chantelle, Jodie et al all seem to have the same merry go round of 'hunks' like Dane Bowers, Matt Peacock, Calum Best et al. As Jeremy Kyle would say 'put something on the end of it'.
    :o:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member

:confused:where was I praising anyone?
  • Options
    Forum Member

My thoughts exactly. Although for some reason, thinking this is seen as praise for someone sleeping with a married man. :confused: Reading most of the posts, if JP does do a book it's not going to be a best seller as no one would want to hear the scarlet woman's version of events. With the exception of me of course........ Shame on me:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As I said in a previous post, they've all pretty much had each other's partners - it's a small world they live in, and they've all been fishing in the same pond! KP should maybe try looking outside the pond, if she wants to find someone that hasn't been round the z-listers!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/11/katie-price-slams-charity-event-for-appalling-treatment-of-disabled-son-harvey-5191187/?ito=facebook

Not sure what happened but she's complained that Harvey was treated appallingly at the O2