Options

EastEnders - Buster & Carol? (Spoilers)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Shuster!! Team Shuster.:D

I don't see why Carol and Buster can't just be friends. Why can't a soap have male and female characters as friends?
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Shuster!! Team Shuster.:D

I don't see why Carol and Buster can't just be friends. Why can't a soap have male and female characters as friends?
    Well Shuster is better than Shiter :o:D. Same I want Shirley and Buster together for the long haul. Really hoping Buster and Carol don't end up sleeping together...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    Well Shuster is better than Shiter :o:D. Same I want Shirley and Buster together for the long haul. Really hoping Buster and Carol don't end up sleeping together...

Haha. 'Shiter', that's funny.

Same here. I don't want Shirley to push him away, I'd like to see them as a proper long term couple. I've missed their lighter scenes. I hope Carol and Buster don't sleep together or have any kind of affair, Shirley and Buster are a good match. TV Choice says Shirley finds something after Carol and Buster spend time together and fears the worst - any ideas what that might be?
  • Options
    LilyBLilyB Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    wizardt wrote: »
    Why would Buster cheat on Shirley? I thought they were happy together? I have really warmed to Shirley when she's not with Dean. Last Tuesday's episode, I liked how they showed that Shirley still has a heart. She was looking after Pearl and she was being a friend to Denise. I only disliked her when she's really nasty to Linda, going after Phil but I like her when she's with the Truemans or showing a vulnerable side. She really does have a heart but she doesn't show it. I fear that if she breaks up with Buster, she will go on a downward spiral especially when she learns of Dean's malicious crime ^_^. Would rather they didn't have to make Shirley hit rock bottom all the time.

Because he is an Eastenders character. That's what they do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Affair stories lack imagination, are dull and ruin perfectly good couples.
  • Options
    LilyBLilyB Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Affair stories lack imagination, are dull and ruin perfectly good couples.

Agreed. If only somebody could convince DTC and his creative team.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope they just remain mates. Carol and Buster would be good mates
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LilyB wrote: »
    Agreed. If only somebody could convince DTC and his creative team.

Spot on, if only! I don't know why they think affairs are such 'gripping' storylines, they really aren't. I wish they would realise. And soon!
    Hope they just remain mates. Carol and Buster would be good mates

100% agree. Just mates would work. I don't see why they would need to be a couple or take it any further.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    3some! :o
  • Options
    Richard_Noble1Richard_Noble1 Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Why do people use this stupid term when they mean they are shagging each other
  • Options
    Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    i love buster but he aint no david wickes thats for sure.you cant settle for burger, when you have tasted steak.