Did Ken Tell Lisa He'd Buy Her A Ferrari And Could Have Anything She Wanted Outside?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,522
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is that the bond or is it because he's Karly's boyfriend?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,464
    Forum Member
    I heard this too , the HM's gossipping a couple of days ago on LF ..would explain why she's so fond of him lol! Like he's gonna "honour" his promise lol!
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wanda64 wrote: »
    I heard this too , the HM's gossipping a couple of days ago on LF ..would explain why she's so fond of him lol! Like he's gonna "honour" his promise lol!

oh dear, another Jonathon, promising the twins a holiday and Ziggy a business deal....:D
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He will *Click * and she will be removed if she tries to call in that favour .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He will *Click * and she will be removed if she tries to call in that favour .

That's funny - she may even become one of his bodyguards.

Would Ken and Karly hang out with Lisa in the real world? They're so into money and looking good and cool....
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    So Kenny's going to see all his BB "friends" right afterwards?

Three words.

Hong. Kong. Phooey.

;)
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karly was asked on BBLB who she would keep in touch with after the show, she said Sophie, Kris and Charlie.....no mention of Lisa
  • SevensevenSevenseven Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    oh dear, another Jonathon, promising the twins a holiday and Ziggy a business deal....:D

Snap:) I was thinking another BB7 Jonathon too. IIRC Jonathan was a bit of a fibber about his wealth. Thought at the time Jonathan was a bit daft to promise the earth to HMs on TV.

Ken seems to me to be desperate to impress HMs what with his supposed wealth/facing off dangerous men/having the power to "deal with" pesky people via his bodyguards:D Now promising Lisa a flash car, why I ask myself? Why?
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spooksz wrote: »
    Would Ken and Karly hang out with Lisa in the real world?

On another site, when talking about working class people, Ken said "we don't associate with people like that". So, no.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trollface wrote: »
    On another site, when talking about working class people, Ken said "we don't associate with people like that". So, no.

What's Karly, if not working class? Anyhow, Lisa isn't working class - she doesn't work!!

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who has to work to sustain themselves and their families are working class - be they doctor, lawyer or injun chief.

Only those independently wealthy people are not working class, and those who choose to live on benefits (not those who have tried to find work) are an underclass. All this disdain for what he calls "working class" shows how crass and lacking in breeding he is.
  • MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    Hermione22 wrote: »
    What's Karly, if not working class? Anyhow, Lisa isn't working class - she doesn't work!!

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who has to work to sustain themselves and their families are working class - be they doctor, lawyer or injun chief.

Only those independently wealthy people are not working class, and those who choose to live on benefits (not those who have tried to find work) are an underclass. All this disdain for what he calls "working class" shows how crass and lacking in breeding he is.

Good post. :) The 21st century concept of 'working class' is, as you put it, very different - and needs to be redefined and respected!