Options

Well Done Lisa!!! :d

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa was too angry and really stupid. Say it to here in private, not in an angry tone in front of 2 other HM's.

B......t bea used david get her out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Penabby wrote: »
    yeah well done Lisa for kicking someone when they are down, thats what shes best at.

It's the best time to kick someone. If you kick them when they're standing up, they may kick you back.

But in fairness, well done to Lisa for standing up for her friends, and stopping Bea's tide of spin and shitstirring against David.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7912kay wrote: »
    You people are so full of crap, you all were Lisa haters with a vengance when Freddie was around.

Actually i was never a Lisa hater she was always in the middle of liked/disliked H/MS for me and i certainly wasn't a Freddie lover as he was my most disliked H/M for a number of weeks
  • Options
    contejascontejas Posts: 8,958
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Whats well done about it? David and Bea were talking , why did she have to but in. Ah yes 2 against 1, hmmm bullying again with her sidekick David.Nasty vile woman.:mad:

Here, here and hear, hear...

The well done (if you want to give praise!) should be for David, he didn't need Lisa at all!

EDIT: sorry have to say didn't think it was bullying but 2 vs 1 is never on! If you have the guts to battle someone do it on your own!
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Lisa's right, David has stuck up for Bea loads of times, this is despite the fact she turned on him before and called him a thief. At least he knows now.

Lisa has only tolerated Bea, she was useful to her. Now she's not, but she didn't expect her to do her mate before they did her.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    You people are so full of crap, you all were Lisa haters with a vengance when Freddie was around.

Actually i was never a Lisa hater she was always in the middle of liked/disliked H/MS for me and i certainly wasn't a Freddie lover as he was my most disliked H/M for a number of weeks

Actually how anyone can like a bullying old hag like her i dont know.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Robert RomarinRobert Romarin Posts: 11,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Lisa (and David) made some fair points. Bea was obviously on the back foot anyway having lied so outrageously to David.

However Bea did too....particularly about the hypocrisy of the others....which shouldn't be forgotten amidst the predictably hysterical OTT reaction to an attack on an unpopular HM.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Penabby wrote: »
    yeah well done Lisa for kicking someone when they are down, thats what shes best at.

Still cant stand her, or Bea and David.

Did Bea not start by asking Lisa if she nom'd her and then why, Bea is the one that started it Lisa sure finished it. Bea should have kept her mouth shut.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    Mirage wrote: »
    I always said Lisa wouldn't bother to get involved in any of the Bea shinanigans, until Bea messes on her doorstep. Bea just did that when she upset David.

david's big enough to stand up for himself..

lisa interfered in something that wasn't her business
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Please go off and read the terms and conditions before abusing forum members in this way.

OMG the cheek of you people, you spend you lives spouting hatred and such spewing of vitriol and vengance for people 'mainly women' on a TV show, YOU'VE NEVER MET.

Is this how is works, the pack mentaility meets up to bitch all day, as they never have the balls to say 'in the real world' what they actually think. Therefore any woman who has an opinion is shot down in flames and accused of being a bitch.

I advise to look in the mirror, you can't come on here acting as Mother Earth, when you haven't got a good world to say about anyone, oh yeh only the people YOU like.
  • Options
    Parric74Parric74 Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa was too angry and really stupid. Say it to here in private, not in an angry tone in front of 2 other HM's.

Bea wanted to know there and then if Lisa had nominated her and what reason. Lisa was very calm at explaining her reason. Bea looked upset because (Lisa's words) 'Some people can't take the truth'.
    You people are so full of crap, you all were Lisa haters with a vengance when Freddie was around. Now he's gone and you now turn your hatred towards Bea and Lisa now is God's gift as she's 'laying in' to the latest 'sacrificial lamb'.

The fact is Bea may be a pain in the arse, but you lot on here with your vitriol against a woman you've never met is unbelieveable. You slag her off for everything she says, even if she doesn't say anything she's blamed for it. It just shows you the pack mentality, it's in the house and it's definately on here. Follow the pack and no-one will attack you. Just watch the comments this will have, one will start and the rest will follow.

All I know is Bea has a right to voice her opinion, isn't that what all you do on here, although you lot just see edited highlights and get your knickers in a twist. Imagine who you would like and hate if you were in there. Probably not the same people from watching out here.

I have never been a Lisa hater. I didn't like what she did at the beginning but I still liked her as a person and was happy to give her a chance. In fact I liked Kris and Karly as well and if given the chance may have become themselves as weeks went on. The trouble is the public are too quick to judge and always remember what the HMs did at the beginning and so jump to conclusions. People can change as time goes on and FMs can change their opinion of a HM if they want.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats well done about it? David and Bea were talking , why did she have to but in. Ah yes 2 against 1, hmmm bullying again with her sidekick David.Nasty vile woman.:mad:

Maybe Lisa butted in as you've put it because Bea directly asked Lisa a question not just once but twice before Lisa answered her
    Befors Bea asked Lisa if she'd nommed her and why Lisa didn't join in anything
  • Options
    cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bea doesn't have a game plan. She just is temperamental. And Lisa was wrong to argue in front of people and basically shout at Bea in an aggressive manner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    LadyHa wrote: »
    But Lisa loved it when Bea did it to Freddie (puzzled frown)

That's because Lisa didn't like Freddie.....Gosh you have a short memory;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Did Bea not start by asking Lisa if she nom'd her and then why, Bea is the one that started it Lisa sure finished it. Bea should have kept her mouth shut.

No, Lisa should have kept her mouth shut, acting the bully again, yeah a leopard never changes its spots.
  • Options
    CazooCazoo Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    Lisa has only tolerated Bea, she was useful to her. Now she's not, but she didn't expect her to do her mate before they did her.

This is it. David's up and Lisa is scared he's going to go. The Marcus/Bea vehicle has an unfortunate passenger. That's the source of her anger.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »

Im not sticking up for Bea, cant stand her either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member

Actually how anyone can like a bullying old hag like her i dont know.:rolleyes:

41 old :eek:
    No hope for me then :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    OMG the cheek of you people, you spend you lives spouting hatred and such spewing of vitriol and vengance for people 'mainly women' on a TV show, YOU'VE NEVER MET.

Is this how is works, the pack mentaility meets up to bitch all day, as they never have the balls to say 'in the real world' what they actually think. Therefore any woman who has an opinion is shot down in flames and accused of being a bitch.

I advise to look in the mirror, you can't come on here acting as Mother Earth, when you haven't got a good world to say about anyone, oh yeh only the people YOU like.

its only a silly little forum expressing our views, wether we love bea or hate bea, it doesnt make a difference, everyone has there own opinions and are free to express them...no need to get upset!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, Lisa should have kept her mouth shut, acting the bully again, yeah a leopard never changes its spots.

So what you are saying is if Lisa is asked a direct question she should just ignore the person as if they had never spoken:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lisa says to David at the bus stop that she's not bothered about getting nominated, and yet hark at her when she was up for nominations - she kept wanting to know who nommed her. Her face also showed she was all too bothered when Bea said she wanted to nominate Lisa before she changed her mind. Lisa isn't any better - she's just as vile, but we've been far too distracted by Bea's antics.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what you are saying is if Lisa is asked a direct question she should just ignore the person as if they had never spoken:rolleyes:

Lisa butted in before she was asked a question, she wasnt going to have her mate talked to like that from Bea, she just cant keep it shut.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jennifer wrote: »

41 old :eek:
    No hope for me then :cry:

Why as that quote been attributed to me in your post when i never made it :confused:

I could hardly call Lisa old when she's younger than me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was only a matter of time - Lisa has seen what Bea is like a long time ago. but she is a loyal friend, Bea could learn alot about loyality from Lisa and David.

You stick up for your true friends and do not nominate them.

David as the same values and morals. Friends are precious - treat them well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LadyHa wrote: »
    But Lisa loved it when Bea did it to Freddie (puzzled frown)

And didn't Freddie love it when Bea was slagging off David and Lisa behind their backs?:confused:
This discussion has been closed.