Lisa shouldn't be there.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,340
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She really shouldn't.

Ignore what any of the housemates did and just look at her behaviour. I wouldn't put up with that in my workplace from any of my employees.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    I kind of like Lisa and I hope she makes it to next Friday's finale!
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wahey wrote: »
    She really shouldn't.

Ignore what any of the housemates did and just look at her behaviour. I wouldn't put up with that in my workplace from any of my employees.
    How can you ignore what any of the housemates did & just look at Lisa's behaviour, assuming that you are judging her behaviour by the way she has interacted with the other housemates?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa has earned her right to be there in these final weeks. She has played a blinder and I doth my cap to her. I find her much more entertaining than Charlie, Rodrigo and Siavash combined.
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa has as much right to be there as anyone else.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you ignore what any of the housemates did & just look at Lisa's behaviour, assuming that you are judging her behaviour by the way she has interacted with the other housemates?

Easily. Instead of, as some FM's have done, saying "well Freddie did this later on", ignore that and judge Lisa by her actions and hers alone.

There's far too much "well Marcus did this" or "Siavash did that" as justification for another HM's bad behaviour.
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of them should be there. They all suck.If Lisa sucks the most then she would be the most fitting winner.
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KatKat wrote: »
    Lisa has earned her right to be there in these final weeks. She has played a blinder and I doth my cap to her. I find her much more entertaining than Charlie, Rodrigo and Siavash combined.

charlie and rodrigo are non-starters, however how do yuo find lisa interesting, she says nothing of importance, screamed and yelled at the ouset particularly to freddie then calmed down after her warnings. what did she do that was interesting?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54,392
    Forum Member
    I think we've seen a lot more of the real Lisa than we have the real Charlie or Rodrigo for instance. Like her or not, I think shes played a blinder. Should have been out in week 8 when she was nominated v Charlie, but hey, BB makes the rules, and they decided to save them. She has more than earned her place in the final I think.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Easily. Instead of, as some FM's have done, saying "well Freddie did this later on", ignore that and judge Lisa by her actions and hers alone.

There's far too much "well Marcus did this" or "Siavash did that" as justification for another HM's bad behaviour.

Ok, well in early weeks she didn't like Freddie at all, he annoyed her and she vented.

But throughout the show, from the early weeks until now she's been a good friend and a good listener to basically every housemate (Bar Freddie) whether she actually liked them or not, she always had a sympathetic ear and kind words for them. She was always super-supportive in tasks, offering constant encouragement, again to HMs she may not have liked. She's stayed loyal to her friends and has been somewhat of a mother figure in the house.

So we've got how many weeks of being a pretty decent person and a couple of weeks of hating Freddie.

She seems just like a normal person, good deep down but can at times let her anger show a bit too much.

You don't seriously want us to look back on the early weeks and ignore the friendships she made (and has sustained) and the nice things she done do you?
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa has to stay to the fnal now just so I can see Charlie's face when he gets booted out before her :D
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    I don't see why not
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    charlie and rodrigo are non-starters, however how do yuo find lisa interesting, she says nothing of importance, screamed and yelled at the ouset particularly to freddie then calmed down after her warnings. what did she do that was interesting?

She has wit and is a warm caring person. Her day out made me giggle all night and her insight and srgacity grows on me daily. I 'd imagine she is fiercely loyal to her friends but will not suffer fools. Just because one person brought out the worst in her should not make her a target of so much hate on here.

I thought the whole purpose of BB was to grow as a person and I think Lisa has done that and I daresay even she will say she has become a changed person in there. Good luck to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really shouldn't.

Lisa isn't an employee of a company, she is a contestant on a gameshow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, well in early weeks she didn't like Freddie at all, he annoyed her and she vented.

But throughout the show, from the early weeks until now she's been a good friend and a good listener to basically every housemate (Bar Freddie) whether she actually liked them or not, she always had a sympathetic ear and kind words for them. She was always super-supportive in tasks, offering constant encouragement, again to HMs she may not have liked. She's stayed loyal to her friends and has been somewhat of a mother figure in the house.

So we've got how many weeks of being a pretty decent person and a couple of weeks of hating Freddie.

She seems just like a normal person, good deep down but can at times let her anger show a bit too much.

You don't seriously want us to look back on the early weeks and ignore the friendships she made (and has sustained) and the nice things she done do you?

What nice things has she done though? I'll say she's very loyal to the people she considers friends but those she doesn't like (no matter how small a reason) she's made their lives very uncomfortable.

Don't forget her turning point coincided with a chat with BB about Freddie how how she should look at her behaviour towards him.

It takes a lot more than changing your behaviour because BB told her to to make me forget her actual pre-advice actions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cyberninja wrote: »
    Lisa isn't an employee of a company, she is a contestant on a gameshow.

Yes. Well done for spotting that. My point is, if I saw an employee behaving like that they'd very quickly go through the disciplinary procedures.

Basically, there's no way I can condone that kind of behaviour from anyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has wit and is a warm caring person. Her day out made me giggle all night and her insight and srgacity grows on me daily. I 'd imagine she is fiercely loyal to her friends but will not suffer fools. Just because one person brought out the worst in her should not make her a target of so much hate on here.

I thought the whole purpose of BB was to grow as a person and I think Lisa has done that and I daresay even she will say she has become a changed person in there. Good luck to her.

She's "grown" because BB told her to.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope that she is evicted asap.
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She really shouldn't.

Do you really have employees ? If you did you would know that you have to take their interaction with co-workers into account when judging them.

It's ridiculous to say ignore what the others did. Their actions all have a bearing on how each individual reacts.
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But you can only judge someone's actions towards another in any given situation - you cannot just blatantly say X reacted to Y in a certain way therefore it is X's fault.

Also if judgements are to be made, then all housemates should be judged - not just one - & they should be judged in the same way, not selectively IMO.

This, I feel is why people are using what others did later on when voicing their opinions. In the BB situation you cannot herald one HM for acting in a simialr way to another & in the same breath demonise the other. Well, you can I suppose as that's what's happening on this forum, but it doesn't make any sense IMO.

If an employer were to do this they would be dragged through the courts.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:confused: Entertaining in what way? All she seems to do is sit at the bus stop smoking. :rolleyes:
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What nice things has she done though? I'll say she's very loyal to the people she considers friends but those she doesn't like (no matter how small a reason) she's made their lives very uncomfortable.

Don't forget her turning point coincided with a chat with BB about Freddie how how she should look at her behaviour towards him.

It takes a lot more than changing your behaviour because BB told her to to make me forget her actual pre-advice actions.

Lisa was saying just a few days ago that she would have nothing to do with Freddie, she never liked him, her friends would hate him and if BB hadn't warned her she'd have 'destroyed' him with her mouth. :rolleyes:
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I would employ any of the BB10 cast.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's "grown" because BB told her to.

There's no point trying to discuss this with you as you and so many others will never ever give anyone a second chance it seems to me. I say Lisa has earned a lot of brownie points and although she isn't an angel, nor is she trying to be, I would much rather her as a friend than almost all of the others put together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can you explain........

"Entertaining" ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kali wrote: »
    Do you really have employees ? If you did you would know that you have to take their interaction with co-workers into account when judging them.

It's ridiculous to say ignore what the others did. Their actions all have a bearing on how each individual reacts.

Yes I do and no I don't. Under no circumstances would I allow bullying like that in my workplace. If someone else provoked it then there's procedures in place to handle that. That kind of behaviour can't be condoned.