Dane Bowers

supergran0606supergran0606 Posts: 2,415
Forum Member
✭✭✭
being the love of Katie P life - poor man for years after was known as the man who was useless in bed and a little dinky - how she forgets or was it a woman scorned

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of her men are useless in bed with tiny tackles according to her. Either she's very unlucky or she needs to look a bit closer to home............
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    All of her men are useless in bed with tiny tackles according to her. Either she's very unlucky or she needs to look a bit closer to home............
    I think she did look closer to home and had a vag job,and she was only in her late 20's when she had that done:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I think she did look closer to home and had a vag job,and she was only in her late 20's when she had that done:o

Ok, it's her money, her body, her choice but, seriously, what the actual f***? :confused::o
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell me she didn't say Dane Bowers was 'the love of her life'?? :o

She has slagged him off so much that if I were Dane I'd get a restraining order!! :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, it's her money, her body, her choice but, seriously, what the actual f***? :confused::o
    Of course it's her money,she can throw the lot of in niagara falls(pardon the pun) for all i care,but she shouldn't have a go at the size of men's bits and pieces when her own bits and pieces needed tightening up at such a young age lol.
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its just a vehicle for her to talk on and on about herself and twist the truth and give us poor old me so we all feel sorry for Poor Katy Price. Those tears in the diary room made us snort - she is as hard as nails and loves nobody but herself (and perhaps her kids) and her bank balance. People are dupes if they fall for her fairy stories.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    Please tell me she didn't say Dane Bowers was 'the love of her life'?? :o

She has slagged him off so much that if I were Dane I'd get a restraining order!! :o:D
    Didn't she also cheat on the love of her life dane with some racing driver...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she also cheat on the love of her life dane with some racing driver...

Surely not? Pwicey hates cheats remember.........:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only when she gets cheated on,other than that,it's cool..
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a "Nice" Video of them in the Internet together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sure is getting her revenge on Kieran in that house- they are soul mates and so in love yet she can't stop talking about everyone else that she's been with.
  • FinalAnswer?FinalAnswer? Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The sex tape with her and Dane seems to back up her thoughts to be fair.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sex tape with her and Dane seems to back up her thoughts to be fair.
    From what i've seen of that tape,she's no hotshot in the sack either..
  • FinalAnswer?FinalAnswer? Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

True. :D
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won't be able to say that about Kieron :o ive seen plenty of pics and a vid of his anaconda :blush:
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dane Bowers tweeting last night that how Katie was describing things, wasn't how he remembered things :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member

Precisely. Jordan was at the vanguard of this useless vacuous generation of untalented knuts who share and sell their sordid little unspecial lives to even sadder knuts who think they're being represented by Jordan. Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee looked totally boring at sex in their video too.

But hey, Jordan's newest love triangle rival is rumoured to be going into the house now! Oh good! Because how much do we care about them and their public dramas for profit? It almost helps us forget our own tedious little trifles. Almost.

I may have had a little afternoon snifter.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was like watching a kid rubbing his action man up against a barbie doll pretending they're having sex :D
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    being the love of Katie P life - poor man for years after was known as the man who was useless in bed and a little dinky - how she forgets or was it a woman scorned

Simple realy she has grown up some younge people can take these things badly the past is the past
  • Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah, thats when she had her adrenaline addiction so it doesn't count.

As someone who remembers her from her pre-silicon days, I really don't understand how she made the apparent leap from irrelevant airhead to favourite of the nation? it seemed to be the whole IACGMOOH / Peter Andre fairytale and subsequent relentless media onslaught that cemented her place, but even then I feel it was more about the media TELLING us we all love her, than Katie actually winning us over.

When she first came into the house I thought she had grown up a lot, but I've heard enough of her self absorbed sex talk to realise now that she's simply gotten older.

I'd hate to see it, but got a feeling she's going to win :(
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    She will say anything for sympathy. Just depends what audience she is addressing.
  • EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,024
    Forum Member

How did you see it?
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    was Katie P out of her mind :D
  • NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    The thing is, she was never going to say Peter Andre - even if it's true. Dane is far enough away in time and she is still friendly with him. Safe choice.
  • EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,024
    Forum Member
    I know her hubbys been a bit of a one but I wonder how he felt to hear Dane is the love of her life.