Options

Why does James Jordan appreciate mark as a great h/m but not Gary busey?

ExmrsExmrs Posts: 408
Forum Member
James goes on and on that he was a wind up merchant in cb and he likes Mark as he gives entertainment and isn't boring and a brilliant housemate but he hated Gary busey?

I can't remember James jordan ' playing the game' and being a wind up merchant like he claims he was.
All he did was moan at Gary , so why can't he appreciate Gary for winding people up and being a great housemate?

Comments

• Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh James Jordan tried damn hard to pull off being a wind-up merchant extraordinaire in his CBB but he lacked charm, self-awareness and an ability to not take himself seriously. He had both Gary Busey and Lennox Lewis putting him back in his box the entire time and when that happened he'd huff and whine and bitch.

He was the Wile E. Coyote to Busey's Roadrunner. He wishes he was as good as Marc at making waves.
  • Options
    MakinItHappenMakinItHappen Posts: 1,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^Very decent point.

LOL at Lennox Lewis though,
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^Very decent point.

LOL at Lennox Lewis though,

Him and Lennox were a hoot to watch though :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary Busey was a man of many a wise word and far to intelligent for the likes of James nobody Jordan :D
  • Options
    katiekookatiekoo Posts: 4,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exmrs wrote: »
    James goes on and on that he was a wind up merchant in cb and he likes Mark as he gives entertainment and isn't boring and a brilliant housemate but he hated Gary busey?

I can't remember James jordan ' playing the game' and being a wind up merchant like he claims he was.
    All he did was moan at Gary , so why can't he appreciate Gary for winding people up and being a great housemate?

I thought he would go in and be nasty to Marc (was he not on BBBOTS giving out about him?).

The reason that he went in and buddied up to Marc, imo, is that he was scared of him because he knew his usual slithering bullying would not work with Marc. Marc would chew him up and spit him out so therefore the best thing to do was buddy up.
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Gary Busey was a man of many a wise word and far to intelligent for the likes of James nobody Jordan :D

Spot on,Gary had the answer for him every time Shimmy Jimmy tried it on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spot on,Gary had the answer for him every time Shimmy Jimmy tried it on.

Busey should of been the one brought back in in my opinion.
  • Options
    Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simple> WUM Hollywood legend Busey was overshadowing he(the ballet dancer) in every possible way...
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exmrs wrote: »

Gary was competition. That's all.