Options

Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing... (P2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank god for that, and thank you:D

she not been that bad lol
  • Options
    lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but Daniel just gets dafter and dafter. First yarn-bombing, then free hugs and now camping out with Amber! I just can't take hime seriously at all! And, of course, proposing to Amber is a sure sign of daftness!
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just a "radio station" though, is it Amber? It's yours and Robbo's sex shack.

Haha, I forgot about that :D
  • Options
    TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    she not been that bad lol

She has! She's chronic.
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    I like that they've given Chris some realistic complications. So often in soaps (and Neighbours), short term memory problems consist of simply not being able to remember a specific event/period. I think it's interesting that he's having trouble with words and forming coherent sentences, as well as being paralysed down one side. It's realistic.

Josh, you probably should have kept on walking, and not gotten into a car with your victim's angry, ex-army boyfriend...
  • Options
    retrovertigoretrovertigo Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    Please tell me we aren't in for another Brennan/Paige relationship drama because he is being a complete tool and not telling her about his 'sting' for the police.

I wonder if they will give Chris some balls by having his personality affected? Would be nice to see him stop being the biggest wet blanket in existence for a change.
  • Options
    Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deschanel wrote: »
    I like that they've given Chris some realistic complications. So often in soaps (and Neighbours), short term memory problems consist of simply not being able to remember a specific event/period. I think it's interesting that he's having trouble with words and forming coherent sentences, as well as being paralysed down one side. It's realistic.

I hope they don't go down the 'he'll be alright by the end of next week' route. Who could forget Lucas being told he would be unable to walk again then had physiotherapy for two episodes and was walking around again as if nothing had happened by the end of the week.

I have heard that Chris's personality changes and he is more short tempered which will be strange to see given he's so mild mannered. He snapped at Georgia and Kyle when they said they were postponing the wedding so maybe this is a sign of things to come...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    I hope they don't go down the 'he'll be alright by the end of next week' route. Who could forget Lucas being told he would be unable to walk again then had physiotherapy for two episodes and was walking around again as if nothing had happened by the end of the week.

I have heard that Chris's personality changes and he is more short tempered which will be strange to see given he's so mild mannered. He snapped at Georgia and Kyle when they said they were postponing the wedding so maybe this is a sign of things to come...

Everybody in Neighbours recovers in remarkably quick time! Chris will too! Just hope he kicks N ate into touch!
  • Options
    incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dakota's mouth annoys me. The pursed lips and pouting is so irritating. Was she this bad when she was in Emmerdale?

I do wish they'd stop referencing the blue box, I eat when Neighbours is on, I don't need to think about Karl and Susan doing it while I'm eating, it's gross.
  • Options
    MarkjukMarkjuk Posts: 30,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone notice the very clear view of the original Prisoner Cell Block H Wentworth Detention centre in the first few minutes of today's Neighbours?

The scene where Josh Willis is being driven in the car.

You could even see the windows of "solitary" on the top floor.
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    "Because of YOOO, because of YOOO"
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great to see Malcolm back and a nice little subtle storyline to celebrate the Kennedy's twentieth anniversary on Ramsay Street. Nice to hear a mention of Billy as well to know he's not been forgotten about Libby seems to get mentioned all the time by Karl and Susan but Billy not so much. On the subject of Karl and Susan's grandkids I wonder if we'll ever find out the names of Billy and Anne's twins.
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    Is it just me, or do the Turners always have these super awkward family meals? Matt is right about Amber: she's moved out, but hasn't fully committed to life in a car. She's keeping reality at arms length.

Alice's grandmother coming on to Lou was a little cringe-y. Her "masculine vibe" comment sounded like something Daniel would say. I could imagine Lou would have his hands full with her - personality wise!

Chris moved his arm! Epic recovery from paralysis begins...
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deschanel wrote: »
    Is it just me, or do the Turners always have these super awkward family meals? Matt is right about Amber: she's moved out, but hasn't fully committed to life in a car. She's keeping reality at arms length.

I found myself liking Matt today for the first time ever. Nice to see him biting back and finally reacting to Lauren treating him like a mug for so long. His dig about Adelaide was funny. He's spot on about Amber as well moving out but then coming back when it suits. Amber is brat, Lauren's too soft on her and Lou doesn't get involved its down to Matt to be the parent.
  • Options
    Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    josh says "this isnt the way to the hospital"

thats right son from what it looks like you're on your way to wentworth detention centre
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr. Claw wrote: »
    josh says "this isnt the way to the hospital"

thats right son from what it looks like you're on your way to wentworth detention centre

Sorry, but Nate looks positively evil at times! Chris is far too nice for him!
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I liked that Chris found out he could move his arm by hugging Nate.

And the returning Kennedy left me cold. He was in the show during the long period I didn't watch (roughly 1990-2004) so I can't get excited.
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    It's surely only a matter of time before some other girl that Daniel had a "vibe"/"connection" with turns up.

I called it :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/spoilers/a603454/daniels-ex-makes-a-surprise-appearance.html#~oSSZ4JjW83HaK6
  • Options
    Fee77Fee77 Posts: 3,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell me we aren't in for another Brennan/Paige relationship drama because he is being a complete tool and not telling her about his 'sting' for the police.

I wonder if they will give Chris some balls by having his personality affected? Would be nice to see him stop being the biggest wet blanket in existence for a change.

You just know thats what will happen with Brennan/Paige. No doubt she will catch him sneeking round with whats her name at some point, and understandably I might add, get the wrong idea.

Also agree about Chris, he is just a big girls blouse, and really needs to man up, he is meant to be one afterall. Find his character very annoying, he needs to change.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm guessing since Kyle and Georgia are getting married Paige and Brenno are going to be the couple who has a misunderstanding about their relationship d erg week

I enjoyed the Turners' awkward brunch with Matt's line about lauren visiting Adelaide more recently being priceless!
  • Options
    ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fiagomez wrote: »
    yes you did!! :D:D:D

I'm dreading this storyline. amber will be constantly whining and moaning. How boring
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it that Lauren is strong with Paige regardless of situation she biological mother who she carried for nine month it called uncontitional love.

As for Brad he wants a relationship but he his distance because of Teresse but like I keep saying he needs to man up and say I want to get to know my daughter instead of skirting around the issue

I never said Brad does not want a relationship with Paige. Its more to the point he is accepting the situation still. He can not just be all lovey dovey dad over a few weeks. It will take time regardless of Terese. You can see he is akward with Paige but also his other kids need him as well so its not easy. Its much easier for Lauren because like you said as a mother the bond will always be there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chzza wrote: »
    I'm dreading this storyline. amber will be constantly whining and moaning. How boring

Imogen will not be happy either. Part of me thinks Amber and Josh may get back together later on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never said Brad does not want a relationship with Paige. Its more to the point he is accepting the situation still. He can not just be all lovey dovey dad over a few weeks. It will take time regardless of Terese. You can see he is akward with Paige but also his other kids need him as well so its not easy. Its much easier for Lauren because like you said as a mother the bond will always be there.

i think he accepted it as soon as he got told I mean he was the one pushing for the search so obviously he does I am not saying he should be lovey dovey but for not knowing you had a kid for 20 years searching for her find her only to be distance because of Terese.

The point about his other kids no offence should not come in to it for a bit they had him all there lives if you see Jeremy kyle it about biologal kid/adult and parents then bring the family in to it .

My problem is Terese actions I get that she need to reacted but to erase all traces of Paige it not going to help.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think he accepted it as soon as he got told I mean he was the one pushing for the search so obviously he does I am not saying he should be lovey dovey but for not knowing you had a kid for 20 years searching for her find her only to be distance because of Terese.

The point about his other kids no offence should not come in to it for a bit they had him all there lives if you see Jeremy kyle it about biologal kid/adult and parents then bring the family in to it .

My problem is Terese actions I get that she need to reacted but to erase all traces of Paige it not going to help.

Terese has not erased anything. She has accepted Paige a long time ago she had said Brad could visit her etc.
This discussion has been closed.